Status: Completed!

Closets Are For Clothes

Teal Tops and Love Necklaces

“Floor 5, suite 7. Here we are.” Cassidy set down her bag, retrieving her key from her pocket.

She opened the door to a small room with a small ‘kitchen’, and a couch facing a television, perpendicular to a large plate window. After closing the door, from a side room, she saw a pale blonde enter the room. The girl had thigh length blonde hair, nearly snow white skin, and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts, stopping shorter than her hair. She was also wearing a cream coloured shirt with She Wants the V in large letters.

“Oh, hello! I’m Noel. I’m in room B.” The girl’s voice chimed as she sat, pulling on grey speckled socks.

“Uh, I’m Cassidy… Room A.” She nodded towards the other door.

Cassidy walked to her door, looking back at Noel. The sun was pouring through the window, hitting her skin and hair perfectly, making her look angelic. Cassidy gasped and hurried through her door.

She placed her bags on a bed and took a deep breath. She opened her largest bag and opened the closet door. As she began hanging some clothes, tears began to slide down her cheeks.

She grabbed her notebook, sat in the closet, and closed the door.

I’ve been here for half an hour… And I’m already going crazy
and needing Jer and Alli. That girl, Noel, she’s so Fucking Attractive.
She’s sooooo perfect. And she likes girls. Because of that, I’m sitting
in this closet, trying to keep from breaking down.


Cassidy sat the notebook down and tightly wrapped her hand around the E on her love necklace, rocking back and forth against the wall.

“Oh, there you are.” A curly dark haired girl spoke, opening the door. “Noel said you were here. Are you okay?” She sat beside Cassidy.

“Yeah, just, it finally hit me. I’m in college.” Cassidy smiled at her. “I’m Cassidy. I guess we’ll be spending the next few months together.”

“I guess so. I’m Rebecca Louise. Come on.” She spoke, standing and offering her hand to Cassidy. “Closets are for clothes, not pretty young ladies.”

“That’s what my best friend says.”

“Well, she’s got good taste… And apparently so do you…” Rebecca Louise ran her hand across the teal top hanging in the closet.

“Well, he has good taste. Jeremy bought this for me at graduation…” Cassidy smiled.

“It’s cute. Come on. I’ll help you finish unpacking, then maybe we can go get something to eat.”

“Okay, Rebecca Louise.”

“Please, call me Re.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it just me, or does this chapter kind of move awkwardly? Silly envisioning. Anyway. SHES MADE A FRIEND!

would you please leave me constructive criticism, it'd be so helpful! please and thank you!