Status: Completed!

Closets Are For Clothes

Gold Leggings and Black Bracelets

“Cassidy! Someone is here for you.” Marisol called, knocking on their bedroom door.

“Thanks, Marisol, just, send them in here, okay?” Cassidy called back, sitting on her bed, typing.

“Knock, knock.” Jeremy’s voice came through the opening door.

“JerBear!” Cassidy moved her laptop and ran to him. “What are you doing here?”

“Just came to visit my…” His voice trailed off as Rebecca Louise came out of the closet, not wearing a shirt, but carrying two.

“Cass, which one?” Rebecca Louise spoke before looking up. “Dear lord!” She darted back into the closet. “You couldn’t have warned me?”

“So, I didn’t know you’d be topless.” Cass laughed. “Jeremy, that’s my roommate Rebecca Louise. Re, this is Jeremy.”

“Come on, Rebecca… Closets are for clothes, just put on a shirt and come out, I’d like to properly meet you.” Jeremy chuckled.

“You weren’t kidding about him saying that…” Rebecca Louise slowly walked out of the closet, fidgeting with the black bracelet on her wrist.

“Cass isn’t one to kid…” Jeremy held his hand out to her. “Hi, I’m Jeremy Fredrick.”

“Rebecca Louise Matthews.” She placed her hand in his, followed by him kissing the back of it.

“Pleasure to meet you… Cass, isn’t that the bracelet Al gave you for your birthday?” Jeremy tapped on the bracelet on Rebecca Louise’s wrist.

“Yeah. But it fit her and her outfit, so I let her borrow it.” Cass smiled. “So, why are you here?”

“Just felt like checking on my little Cassper.” Jeremy chuckled.

“You and your nicknames. Come on, let’s go meet the other girls. “ Cass and Rebecca Louise led him back into the living room.

“Jeremy, I’d like you to meet Marisol and Noel.” Rebecca Louise gestured towards each girl respectively.

“My pleasure…” Jeremy smiled, eyeing Noel’s purple and white ‘She Wants the V’ shirt. “Are you…?”

“Lesbian? Yes. In fact, I’ve probably gotten more pussy in this past week than you’ve gotten in your whole life.” Noel’s melodic laugh filled the room. “Speaking of which, I’ve got a date… Sid, can I borrow your gold leggings?”

“Um, I guess it won’t hurt anybody…” Cassidy spoke gently.

“Great! Thanks!” Noel jumped up, kissing Cassidy’s cheek, causing her cheeks to redden.

-~-~-~-~-


“So, that Noel girl…” Jeremy looked over to Cassidy.

“She’s quite the character, I know…” Cassidy twirled the straw in her smoothie.

“I was referring to the lesbian thing…”

“I know… She has like, five of those shirts… Seems to be the only one she wears around the dorm. She was wearing one when I got here… God, I almost started crying. She’s just gorgeous. And the way she taunts me… I mean, you saw her today…” She looked down.

“Well, have you tried talking to her? I mean, does she know you’re into girls?” He placed his hand on hers.

“As far as I know, she doesn’t… And I don’t plan on her learning. I have to spend the rest of the year with her.” She half smiled. “Can we please change the subject?”

“Sure… So, what’s that Rebecca girl’s story…?”

“Rebecca Louise. Superstraight, oldest of five. Massachusetts born and raised, prep school library’s where she spent most of her days. Family’s from North of Boston. English major, philosophy minor. And as you saw, beautiful and full of awkward luck.”

“You’re right about that beautiful thing…” Jeremy blushed, looking away from Cassidy.

“Your cheeks are nearly the same colour as your hair, you dork… So, you like her, huh?” Cassidy bit the end of her straw.

“There’s just something about her… Her eyes just seem to loving…” A soft sigh left his mouth.

“Why don’t you try talking to her? Ya know, let her know you’re into girls.” She mocked Jeremy.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, just to clear up, cause i realize it may come off as so terrible. Rebecca Louise was changing shirts in the closet, she was wearing a bra, but not a shirt. Okay? okaaay.

Anyway. I've been writing a chapter a day, its crazy. I'm scared its going to dropp to maybe one a week with school starting tomorrow. Hopefully not though.