Status: Be prepared for a big book

Urcient

The best of the best or the worst of the worst

"The hell do u think your playing at" yelled the bartender saliva flying towards Blizzard's face. "Sorry Retep" said Blizzard his voice was strong and deep like a crack of thunder. "But they deserved it they were murderous scum and if I hadn't done it someone else would of had to". Blizzard slowly moved up to the counter and was about to take a seat when suddenly the bartender reached under the counter and pulled out a flintlock pistol and pointed it between Blizzards eyes. "No " growled the bartender "your fucking out of here" he gestured to the stairs that lead to the second floor "get your bags and GET OUT" screeched the bartender. Blizzard gave him a blank and emotionless look then stomped up the old wooden stairs to a dark mouldy room and picked up his only possessions a old brown rucksack and huge two handed axe it seemed to be snow hunter crafted possibly the last of its kind it had a long but thick handle and the axe blade itself curved gently down the shaft and ended half way down in a small sharp flick. Blizzard slumped them over his shoulders and stomped out of the inn like a sulking child. Malkus still in shock from the killings then remembered why he was there he kept to his feet and sprinted after Blizzard.

Outside it had began to rain heavily rain splashed onto the ground throwing up flicks of mud and dirt when Male had got through the door Blizzard was already half way down the street and heading towards the docks. The streets were full of bustling people and Blizzard was walking at an incredible speed mud churned up behind him Malkus however was still hobbling from his bruises and trying desperately to keep up with Blizzard but within a few minutes of hobbling Blizzard was gone. Malkus span around determined to find Blizzard. Suddenly he came to a two crossroads Blizzard was no where to be see he darted around trying to find the tracks of the mighty Blizzard. No matter how hard he looked there was no sign of him. Suddenly a hand reached out of a darkened corner and wraped its dark menacing dfingers around his snout, scilencing him. Fear crawled over Malkus as he was slung up against an old rotting wall. Then he saw his attacker, it was Broddie the insane killer. Broddie was tall and broad shouldered, his eyes were a deep bloodshot brown, he wore old muddy grey rags and was armed with an old rusty meat knife. "well well well what do we have here" he growled he glared down at malkuses robes " a scholar! Hahahaha ive been waiting to to murder the shit out of one of you for a long time" he ran the tip of his blade over Malkuses face, he whimpered in terror as the knife caused a small cut across his face. "what u gunna do now puff!!!" he shouted "no body will save you n..." his words were cut short by Blizzard ramming his axe into his skull. The force caused his whole body to be cut in two with a single sickening strike, his carcass flopped to the floor in a blue mass of gore. Blizzard turned to the whimpering, shocked Malkus "look what do you want whelp?" He growled. Malkus looked up at Blizzard then down at the crippled body of the Manoran "well uhhhh Im gathering a team to launch an expedition into the south" Malkus muttered "a team what kind of team?" Blizzard grunted. Malkus slowly pulled himself up "uhh well adventurers, mecinaries, warriors and anyone else who wants to make a fortune" Malkus stated. Blizzard's eyes opened slightly, he focused on Malkus 'Alright I'm in, what now" Blizzard replied. Malkus almost exploded with joy as he realised his dream may finally come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the delay writers block arrggggg!!!!