Status: Exremely Active

I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

Benjamin, Dennis, Dover and Jameson in Canada

***Ben's POV***

I woke up with a splitting headache and tired eyes. I hadn't slept well, and the others hadn't left the bus until really early this morning. Blair hadn't said dare again during our game, after what happened. She seemed itchy to know who was in there, and irritated at the same time.

I was almost mad at myself for walking out of there. That was nothing like me! The Ben Bruce everyone else knew, would've stayed in there and fucked her, whether she knew who it was or not. But then again, if I had fucked her she would've known who it was very quickly. And now, she wanted Dover to call her at some point today. I was lucky to have James, so that he could lure the others away, but my accent was hard to cover. My American accent was good enough, but I had to hold it for a good amount of time. That was the tricky part.

I checked the clock on my phone, as I took a seat on the couch. Danny and Cam were already at the bar, rubbing their heads and groaning. It was 11:02, so Dover could probably text Blair. I started groaning with them, thinking about what would end up happening in this three person triangle. Blair would definitely be pissed.

Dover: Hey babe (:

Blair: Hey!(:

Dover: How was last night?

Blair: Painful. I kissed someone in a bathroom...

Dover: Who was it? :(

Blair: I dont know. It was part of the game Dx I wish it was you...xx

Dover: Me too (: xx

I was in a huge shit hole now. I can feel it. Blair obviously did fancy Dover, and I was fucking encouraging it. I couldn't help it though. As myself; I'd never get the chance to treat Blair nicely, or be able to flirt with her. I did it through Dover.

Blair: I can't wait to hear your voice today xx

Dover: Are you sure you want to call?

Blair: Positive.

Dover: You'll have to give me a bit, to get the mates out of our bus.

Blair: No problem! (:

Dover: I'll get started on that now. It's going to take a bit. Talk to you later Blair, bye! xx

Blair: Okay, bye (: xx

I tucked my cell phone into my pocket and looked up at Cam and Danny. Danny was now rummaging through cabinets for food, and he looked frustrated. Perfect; I could send them out to get some breakfast. There has to be a Dunkin's around here, so I could have them go get donuts and shit. While they're out, I can talk to Blair. It's the perfect plan.

"Go to Dunkin Donuts," I called plainly to them. The both of them looked at me, and grinned.

"Donuts sound good," Danny cooed, looking at Cam and me.

"Well obviously, from the looks of it Danny," I smirked at him.

"We can drive the bus down to the drive-through and-," Cam began.

I cut him off, by shouting. "No! Just walk," I sprang, sitting up.

"Why?" Danny raised an eyebrow at me.

"You guys deserve some fresh air," I ran a hand through my hair.

"Wait, aren't you coming?" Danny closed the cabinet, and took a seat across from Cam.

"Nah, I have a phone call...with my divorce lawyer," I lied. It was a pretty brilliant lie though.

"Oh, okay mate," Cam nodded. "We should wait for James and Sam to wake up,"

"Just wake them up," I shrugged.

"You're that hungry?" Danny looked at me suspiciously.

"Yes," I nodded quickly.

"Then let's wake the beasts," Danny looked me in the eye. He knew I didn't like waking the guys up.

"Fine," I shrugged again, and followed him into the bunk area nervously.

"Good luck!" Cam yelled after us. Maybe his yelling could wake the guys before me and Dan had to.

"I've got Sam, you get James," Danny whispered to me, before sticking his head into Sam's bunk.

I came to James's bunk, and stuck my own head in, hoping he wasn't masturbating or something. He was actually curled up into a ball, with his lap top still open, to a porn site.

"Wakey wakey," I shook his shoulder, and he whined. James tried to knock my arm away but missed by a mile.

"Go away Ben," James murmured.

"Wake up," I shook harder.

"Why?" He moaned and scrunched up his face, to open one eye and look at me.

"You're going to Dunkies," I patted his messy light brown hair.

"Says who?" He whined.

"Says me. I need to make a phone call...?" I spoke slowly to get the point across to him.

"You fuckin' wanker," James groaned and slipped out of the bunk.

"I won't be long," I assured him.

"This is a bad idea," He warned me, and pointed an accusing finger into my face.

"I know," I nodded and patted his back. He and Sam grumbled into the kitchen, followed by me and Danny.

***

When all the guys got out of the bus, I sat on the couch for a moment, trying to get my bearings. I couldn't screw this up. I couldn't mess up my accent. I couldn't let the guys come on the bus while I was in mid-conversation. I could let her think that it's Ben.

I picked my phone from my pocket and looked at Blairs contact. I sighed and ran my finger over the call button, putting the phone up to my ear. I shook my leg nervously, and bit at my spider bites.

"Hello? Dover?" I heard Blair's voice come through the phone and my heart skipped a beat. It felt weird.

"Hey, Doll," I smiled to myself, while using a terrible accent.

"Oh wow. You're not from the East Coast," Blair laughed, referring to Dover's accent.

"Oh, no I'm not," I nervously rubbed the back of my neck.

"I'd guess...California?" She giggled, and I smiled. I knew I couldn't pronounce California in this accent though.

"No, Washington," I corrected her with a sort of lie. I'd lived in Washington at one point.

"Oh! I see. What's up Dover?" She asked.

"Sitting around. The guys are out by the way. What about you?" I sat back. This was a piece of cake! I'd be able to fly by this easily.

"I was listening to music," I could almost feel her smiling through the phone.

"What were you listening to?" I coughed myself into my American accent, when I felt my real voice slipping through.

"You're Not Alone by Of Mice and Men," She replied.

"Oh I like that song! I love Austin and the guys. They're really cool," I spoke without thinking this time.

"You know them?" She sounded shocked. I was too.

"Uh, no. I met them through VIP's...lot's of VIP's. Every time they come to town," Stupid stupid stupid. I better not have just fucked everything up.

"Oh! I get it. Austin is a great guy though. So are the others," I couldn't believe she'd bought that.

"You know Austin Carlile?" I tried to sound like a fan boy, and being surprised was no difficulty. I didn't actually know that Blair knew Austin!

"Yeah, me and Andy spent a week on their bus when they toured with Asking Alexandria a few years back," I didn't actually know that she'd been there! How could I have missed her for a whole week?

"Oh wow! That's so cool," I gawked. I sounded like a beach bum from the fucking 60's.

"Yeah, it's awesome to hang out with the bands. Where did all your friends actually go?" Blair asked.

"Uhh to a diner," I didn't want to say Dunkins, because she might know about where Danny and the others were.

"Oh! My brother and the band went to Dunkin's with Asking Alexandria. I'm the only one here too," She sighed. So they were all together? That made it less likely for them to come back to the bus anytime soon.

"Oh shit, hold on," I said quickly, as I heard the bus's music start up. I'd forgotten that our tour manager had set an alarm on the bus so that we'd wake up and start getting ready for the day. The music was loud as all hell, and blasted our song Not The American Average. I ran to the front of the bus, to the radio and practically punched the start button to turn off the music.

"Was that Not The American Average?" She laughed. So she actually knew our music, huh?

"Yeah, it was. It was one of my friends phones," I lied.

"How many friends do you have on your bus?" She sounded surprised.

"A few," I wasn't sure if I should say how many. "It's me and a few other guys, you know?"

"Living dangerously, huh?" She giggled.

"Aw definitely," I was almost positive that that came out with an English accent. I looked at the clock briefly. The guys had been gone for a long while, and would probably be back soon. I'd spent a lot of time trying to get the guts to call Blair.

"Hey Dover?" Blair's voice shook nervously, and I took a deep breath. I was hoping she wasn't about to do something cute or some shit, because I couldn't handle it.

"Yeah?" I replied, sitting back down on the couch.

"I like you," She said quickly.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. This had gone way to far. "I like you too," I gulped. Now I didn't have a chance as Ben.

"Where are you right now?" She sighed, and I knew she was smiling again.

"I'm not entirely sure to be completely honest," I chuckled. "Where are you?"

"Canada actually," She replied.

"Since when did we get to Canada?!" I almost shouted in response. God! I fucked up again. "I mean; since when did you get to Canada?"

"I got here last night," She laughed at my fuck up, but she had no idea.

"Aye! Benjamin!" A loud, and English voice boomed from the front of the bus. I stood up quickly and leaped towards the bunks, trying to avoid Danny. I could've sworn I was going to choke on my own lungs in absolute horror and nerves.

"Benjamin?" Blair coughed.

"One of my friends, on the bus," I lied quickly.

"Ben! Get out here fucker!" Danny yelled and I practically jumped out of my skin.

"Go away Danny!" I screamed, trying to sound the least English that I could.

"Danny?" She coughed again.

"Nonono, it's Denny. His real name's Dennis. We call him Denny," My lies were shooting out like a fucking machine gun.

"He's English?" Blair snorted.

"Ben! You fuckin' wanker. We got the food," Danny pushed his way into the bunks and I grabbed him. I yanked his face down and clasped my hand over his mouth with him in a head lock. He struggled for a moment until he heard Blair speak.

"He's drunk. He thinks he's English when he's drunk," I wanted to fucking slap myself, but one hand was busy with "Dennis" and the other was holding the phone to my ear. My hair was in my face and I blew it away quickly.

"And I thought you were the only one on the bus? Who's Ben?" She sounded really suspicious, but she was becoming less and less curious as my lies spiraled.

"Benjamin was sleeping. I didn't count him because he was asleep," I groaned at myself.

"Why 'you usin' an Am'ric'n acc'nt?" Danny mumbled through my hand and I kicked his shin.

"Ohh," She said slowly.

"Danny I told you to wait outside, and that I'd text Ben!" I heard James yell from the living area. Fuck fuck fuck! This is just getting worse and worse.

"Who's that? He's English too? Or just drunk?" Blair laughed.

"Aw fuck mate!" James stopped in his tracks when he stepped into the bunk area and saw me with Danny in a headlock, and my phone. I flipped him off silently and shushed him.

"That's James," I rolled my eyes, and spoke again without thinking. I reacted quickly though and corrected myself. "Eson! Jameson!"

"Jameson, Denny and Benjamin? You're all pretty crazy," Blair laughed. "Is Jameson actually English, or is he like Denny?"

"He's like Denny. No English guys here," I said nervously, and I could feel sweat dripping. Danny had stopped squirming, and was now crossing his arms in annoyance.

"Do I get to talk to your friends?" She giggled again.

"No," I said sternly, and James said it with me, in horror. Danny shook his head wildly within my grasp.

"Aw, why?" She chuckled.

"Because they're drunk, and you're mine," I smiled.

"Do you become English when you're drunk to?" She snorted.

"No, I become a cowboy," I joked, using a weird southern accent.

"Oh God," She laughed, and James stayed frozen. I turned to him, and used my head to motion for him to leave.

"Blair, I'm sorry but I have to go. The guys are back as you can hear," I sighed.

"Blair?!" Danny murmured through my hand and I kicked him in his shins again.

"Alright, bye Dover. We should talk on the phone again sometime though," I could tell she was smiling.

"Absolutely. Goodbye pet," I closed the phone and released a now squirming Danny.

"What's with the accent? That was Blair. Explain yourself mate!" Danny backed away from me and wiped his face. I wiped my own hand on my shirt and groaned. I wasn't keen on telling another person about this.

"Don't tell her," I shook my hair, which had become messed up during my struggle to keep Danny silent.

"Tell her what?" Danny looked genuinely confused.

"You know of Dover, right?" I rubbed the back of my neck, and I saw Danny come to the realization.

"I fuckin' knew it was you mate! I fucking knew it!" Danny beamed and pointed at me.

"Shut up before someone else hears you!" I yelped and jumped.

"You're a fucking wanker!" Danny was actually laughing at me now.

"I know that! Now shuttup!" I said through gritted teeth.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Ben?" Danny ruffled his hair and shook his head at me with a chuckle.

"I don't know!" I put my face in my hands and yelled.

"Calm down mate. She believed all that shit Ben. It was really far fetched, but she obviously trusts this "Dover" guy," Danny rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't tell anyone Danny," I called after him as he left the room.

"Fix it and I won't have to!" He yelled back and I punched the wall of the bunks in frustration.

I chased Danny out of the bus, and followed him to a group of people. Both of the bands were sitting on the ground of the parking lot, munching on Dunkin Donuts shit. I rolled my eyes and plopped myself down beside James, taking a donut from the box in front of him. Andy was sitting a few feet away from me as well, leaving open space for someone to sit between us.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves, but I was still shaken up from what just happened. I looked up and saw that Blair was making her way to the giant group. She had a huge smile on her face, and her hair and make up was already done. She was wearing a black (almost see through) blouse, with shorts that were so short that you couldn't see them beneath the shirt, without it being see through. I wouldn't have known she was wearing them if the shirt hadn't been so translucent.

"Blair, sit here," Andy patted the space beside me and I cringed, but at the same time I was happy he had.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes, but took the seat beside her brother anyways.

"No one better have eaten my sprinkle munchkins," She sighed as she sat down. She leaned over to reach for a munchkins box, and her shirt dipped, revealing the top of her bra. A very small bit of her tits spilled out, and I caught myself, and coughed. I looked towards James with a worried look. He chuckled at me and shook his head.

"Rule one to touring," James laughed to her. "Nothing is yours,"

"Who ate them all?!" She whined.

"Everyone," Andy laughed, and leaned back.

"Fuck you guys. Next time I'm going myself," She pouted.

"You were too busy talking to your boooyfrrriiiiieenddd," Andy sang with a mouthful of sandwich. I practically choked on my bite of donut.

"Dover isn't my boyfriend," She glared at Andy, and I redeemed myself.

"Not yet," James chuckled at her, and I elbowed him in the arm. He cringed, but smiled as if nothing happened to Blair, when she shot him a look.

"Fuck you guys," She groaned. "Pass me a Honey dipped,"

I passed her one, and she took it, still shooting me an evil glare.

"You're awfully quiet," She said slowly, taking a bite.

"I guess," I shrugged and smiled.

"Hey Ben?" James said real slowly, looking down at his phone. I turned to him, and he looked real worried.

"What?" I asked.

"Samantha texted me. She's in town and she's coming to the show tonight," James patted me on the back. My ex wife was coming to my show...Or technically my wife. We were still getting the divorce paper's worked out.

"Who's Samantha?" Asked Blair from beside me. I really didn't want to get into this.

"My wife, kind of," I groaned, not being able to look her in the eye.

"Why's she coming?" Asked Blair. I'd expected a rude comment, but I was happy to get that instead.

"Something about the divorce papers. Said there's one more thing for you to sign before it's over. She needs you to sign while you're in America, or you won't be divorced until you come back from tour," James said, reading the text over.

"But we're in Canada, not America," I raised an eyebrow.

"Canada's still in America, Genius," Blair laughed at me, and I snorted at myself.

"Fuck, I don't want to see her," I laughed and ran a hand through my hair. It felt nice to be back to my real voice.

"I know, but you've gotta' get this over with," James continued to pat my back with sympathy. "I mean technically you've moved on. It's not going to be hard,"

I shot him a horrified glance, and he stopped himself, with his eyes wide and his jaw dropped.

"Let's all go out to a club after that. We can all get fucking destroyed, and fuck," Danny said from beside James. I hadn't actually noticed him until now.

"That sounds delightful," I sighed.

"Get some fucks?" Andy chuckled. "I would but Juliet's flying in today,"

"Oh, so you get a personal fuck buddy in the bus, while we fuck strangers?" I laughed and high fived Andy in front of Blair's face.

"I don't want to hear about my brothers fucks okay?" Blair put her hands up.

"Do you know Juliet?" I cocked my head.

"Of course I know Juliet," She rolled her eyes at me.

"Well I think Ben deserves some fucks. He hasn't gotten any for months, right?" Danny reached across James and patted my knee.

"Shuttup mate. It sucks," I ran a hand through my messy hair.

"It does, doesn't it? Being a whore and all," Blair nudged me and rolled her eyes at me.

I ignored it and sighed. I took a deep breath and told myself not to freak out. I wanted Ben to have a chance, over Dover. But tonight would definitely be stressful. Some fucks need to happen.

***