Status: Complete

Why Can't We Make This Darkness Feel Like Home?

Zwei

“Well I'm Jessica, and this is my best friend Ashley,” I told all of them, pointing at Ashley and I. Just so they would not call us general pronouns like girls and guys as we talk to them, it is more personal to know our names.

Now after that night I sometimes hate my love life, because I get stalked by the paparazzi everyday of every second. As you guessed it my boyfriend is Bill Kaulitz, the famous singer from Tokio Hotel who I met at the concert. Every time I am seen in public the paparazzi and reporters stop me off the street, they always yell, "it’s Bill Kaulitz’s girlfriend!" However, our relationship has only improved. Now that Bill has laryngitis leaves us only more time to hang around each other and grow as a couple. Since Bill became sick Tokio Hotel had to cancel their tour and all press conferences because he cannot speak or sing until he is better. Bill can only write or type things down to speak to anyone around him, which can be a hassle sometimes. I will admit everyone in the house has taken Bill's situation for granted, I guess you could say the band and I tease him sometimes.

“It's a good thing that we can talk. I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t,” Tom teased as he smiled at Bill. Bill just gave Tom a dirty look in return as he kicked him in the shin.

“Aw be nice to Bill it’s not his fault he sings better than you, because he got this,” I explained to Tom. This is always something that annoys Tom, accepting that Bill can sing.

“Oh shut up, I get the girls!” Tom blurted out quick to protect his mojo because he did mostly every girl in his path. While Bill just sighed and smiled as he pointed at me. I knew what he was getting at; he was trying to say that he did not care because he had me.

“You just got told,” I laughed because I understood Bill.

“Whatever,” Tom said walking off to another room.

“Your brother is just so weird sometimes,” I sighed. I looked at Bill as I smiled, cuddling into his arm as he nodded. I sat there in his arms; it began to become very quiet because he could not talk at all. Finally I think he noticed because he poked me on the arm.

“What?” I asked him, looking at his face. I then noticed he had his hair down. When Bill’s hair is down he is a whole different guy. He is just a regular guy with no makeup or hair spray or even no hair gels. Bill just looked at me, kissed me on the lips, and then pointed at himself and then to my chest. He was trying to say I love you.

“Aw, I love you too!” I smiled, kissing him again. I really did not know what to do or say after that, he could not talk which made things difficult. So I just sat there in Bill’s arms thinking of everything, he made me the happiest girl in the world. When I looked up from Bill’s shoulder I saw Ashley storm in the living room making a lot of noise.

“Ashley, hey!” I shouted jumping up to give her a hug. I was excited to see someone who could talk to me. However, for the most part I was excited because I have not seen her in awhile. Since Bill became sick I wanted to stay with him and help out, keep him company. “Hey Bill Ashley and I will be right back. We're going to go out into the backyard,” I told Bill, looking at Ashley. I wanted to tell Ashley what Bill told me, I wanted to have girl talk with her before I go insane in this house with all these guys.