Status: Input would be lovely, thanks. Active.

Twin Sized Mattress

Her dogs were running to the door barking even before she got up. Holding their collars and yelling at them to be quiet she opens the door.
Standing behind it was the same kid who got kicked out of her first period class. Yet this time his hair was soaking wet and his clothes were too, and being held securely in his hands was a pizza in a waterproof container. "Hi," was all Clara said and a "hello" was all she received back. As they awkwardly stared at one another, somehow Jack stepped forward and closed the screen door and Clara let go of the dogs. "Are you cold?" Clara asked, and started walking towards the kitchen. Jack didn't say anything, and followed her to set the pizza on the table. "So, Clara isn't it strange that you let the pizza boy inside of your house?" The dogs hovered around the kitchen, and Clara pulled two plates out of the dish-washer. "Not when he's soaking wet and I've got enough pizza to feed an army, and it's only me eating it."
Jack nodded, and took the pizza box out of the water-proof bag. "Would you like anything to drink?" Clara asked as she got up and opened the fridge, "we've got chocolate milk, lemonade, water and tea." Jack chose chocolate milk, and so did Clara. As they sat across from one another nothing was said until the only thing they could hear was Buffy shagging Spike and it was too awkward to not laugh. Hysterical laughter broke out between the two strangers.
  1. Prologue
    Posted: January, 26th, 2014
  2. Scene One: Harmony
    January, 28th, 2014
  3. Scene Two: