Dreams Only Last for the Night.

Jumping in the deep end.

The scent of his cologne was still on my clothes, the taste of his lips still on mine, and every time I closed my eyes all I pictured were his beautiful eyes. Ryan put a hand on mine seeing the tear sliding down my cheek. "Have you talked to him today?" He asked quietly. I shook my head. "Well just think, tonight we'll be opening for All Time Low." He said trying to cheer me up. Little did he know that I was very nervous to see Alex. I wasn't sure what he'd try not knowing my situation with Zacky. Hell I didn't even know my situation with Zacky. He told me he loved me but had never asked me to be his girlfriend. I faked a smile for Ryan's sake and pressed my head against the window. I watched the clouds below. Chance turned and looked over the seat at me. "You ok?" I nodded. "You lie. If you need to talk I'm here." He said and then turned back around. "Me too." Stefanie, Chance's girlfriend, said not looking back. "Thanks." I said. We finally landed in Newark airport and walked down to baggage claim. "Ok, everyone got their stuff?" I asked looking our group over. Everyone nodded and I led the group of 7, including myself, out to catch a cab. We made it up to our rooms with the help of three bell hops. "Ok. So Chance, Stef, and John in this room. Ryan, Michael, Corbin and I in this one." I said sorting out the chaos. I laid on the bed and Ryan plopped down next to me. "So when are we supposed to meet up with Alex and the rest of the guys?" He asked. "He said he'd call." I replied closing my eyes. There was a knock at the door then and I stood to answer it. I saw his face but before I could react to anything he grabbed me around the waist and crashed his lips into mine.

I pulled away and looked back over my shoulder hoping the guys inside hadn't seen. They were too involved in the TV to notice. "Alex, I-" I started but he tried to kiss me again. I held a hand against his chest holding him back. "Will you stop?" I couldn't help but giggle. "What? I've been waiting a month and a half for that kiss." He said with a grin. I had forgotten how great his smile was. "Well I am sorda involved with someone so you can't do that." I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek then said excitedly, "Come meet everyone." I knocked on the others' door and they followed into the room. "Alex, this is No Such Thing. Ryan, Chance, Johnny Mike, Corbin, and Michael. This is Stefanie she's Chance's girlfriend. Everyone this is Alex." Every one either said hello or gave a head nod. "So you guys ready for tonight?" Alex asked. "Yeah. We've done nothing but practice and go over stuff for the past month." Ryan answered. "Well we are going to have a great time. We are all about fun and if you are anything like this little firecracker then I know you guys are too." Alex said pulling me to him by my waist. I hit him playfully and pulled away from him slightly blushing. Alex clapped his hands together and said, "So you guys want to see where you are going to be spending the next 2 months?"

We all walked down stairs and out front to where a van, trailer, Zack, Rian, and Jack stood waiting for us. "JACKIE B!" I said running out of the hotel doors and jumping into his arms. "I've missed you smelly face." He said kissing me on the cheek. He sat me down and looked the group over. I put a hand on his shoulder and said, "She's not here Jack. She's got a boyfriend." He looked at me and nodded with a hint of sadness in his eyes just for a second, realizing Amber wasn't there, then he asked, "Who's your friends?" I introduced everyone and then Alex put his hand on the small of my back and pushed me towards Rian and Zack. "Rian, Zack. This is April, the girl from LA." Rian extended his hand. "We've heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you." Zack smiled and quietly said, "Hey." "You guys hungry? I'm starving; let’s go get something to eat." Rian said to everyone. "PILE UP IN THE VAN!!!" Jack said jumping in the van. "I like this guy." Corbin said laughing and following Jack. "I need to go get my purse." I said while everyone tried to squish in the van. "I'll go with you." Alex said running to catch up with me. The elevator ride was quiet until Alex asked, "So you have a good time in California?" I nodded. "So you got yourself a boyfriend out there now?" I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "It's complicated." I said looking down at my feet. The doors opened to our floor and I walked out first. "How is it complicated?" Alex asked. "He said he loved me but never asked me to be his girlfriend." I said opening the door. Alex spun me around and pulled me to him. "Alex. I told you I ca-" he cut me off by crashing his lips into mine. I tangled my fingers in his hair letting the moment take me over. He pulled me closer to him deepening the kiss then my phone rang. I came to my senses and looked down at the caller ID 'Zacky V.'
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter in the sequel and things are already crazy. Hopefully you will enjoy reading, and like I said before this sequel is more fueled towards All Time Low, but is still tied into the Avenged story.