Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

Flesh

As we walk out of the bathroom the first thing I see is Richy is making out with Ashley. Now this took me back a bit, but I guess I was too drunk to care. I have no clue what was going on but at the moment I had to best not to limp.

Jacky began to herd people onto the couches and pushed Richy from poor Ash. My head began to spin as everyone began to talk. There was a ringing in my ears and it hurt. Jayy must've hit me too hard with the bottle or into the wall. Either one.

"Babe, you ok?" Jayy asked.

I nodded "yea" I lied. I know Jayy. He gets guilty for hurting me but it was all worth it.

"Truth or dare, Avery!" Oli, I think it was him anyway, said.

Jayy led me over to the couch as I tried to think "Um...truth" I replied.

Jayy cleared his throat "Can you skip Avery for now? He's not feeling good" he said.

Damn this sucks! He can see right through me!

"That's fine. He chose Truth anyway. The chicken" Ronnie barked.

I felt my boyfriend tense up so I lean my head on him "Yea whatever" I mumble. I hoped Jayy wouldn't go over to Ronnie and beat the shit out of him. He can only do that to me.

I look over to Ronnie and see him eying my best mate while talking to Jacky. I gritted my teeth together. This was gunna be hell for me and Richy. My gut says so and my gut's always right when it comes to Ronnie.

I closed my eyes as I felt the drugs take a toll on me. All of this was pretty tough. I tried staying awake but it's becoming hard.

"Yo, Avery. Truth or dare?" I think Ronnie asked.

My eyes flashed open "um...truth" I repeated. I really didn't want to do a dare. It meant I'd probably have to leave my boyfriend's arms and my ass is too comfy there.

"What's your darkest secret?" I stand corrected. It was Andy who had asked me that question.

I was wide awake now.

"Yea! You seem so innocent!" Oli exclaimed.

I gulped and I felt Jayy tense once again. "I watch porn" I stated.

It was true. I didn't completely lie there. I just don't anyone to find out about Jayy's beatings and me enjoying it.

I looked over to Ronnie "Truth or dare?" I question.

Ronnie looks like a doushe as ever but that's what makes him hot, I can see Richy's attraction to this ass whole. "Dare! Unlike you!" He said like a true dick.

I smiled "I dare you to kiss your own ass" I stated.

Everyone busted out laughing at this. "This is gunna be interesting!" Jacky eagerly.

I look over to Richy while he's laughing his ass off still and wink at him. Richy laughed even more.

We all seemed amused as Ronnie tried to do so. He wasn't the most flexible person in the room so it became difficult for him. Probably about ten minutes later he finally did it surprisingly.

Next was Jacky. Ronnie whispered something in Jacky's ear and I knew then I was getting it. Ronnie was planning revenge and I soon regretted my dare.