Status: I was watching Monsters Inc. while I thought of this idea.

Monsters Have Hearts Too

She walked in - Olivers pov

I walked into Mrs. Lelas room, expecting the usual staring and whispering. But what I got was very different. They didn't even notice me, they were all talking about the new girl. Oh grea,just what we need is another snob. I got my notebook out and started writing the lyrics to Hello my Hate by Black Veil Brides. "Oliver, can you clean out that desk beside yours for Ivy?" Mrs. Lela asked me in that annoyed high-pitched voice of hers. Without saying anything, I slowly got up and clean out the desk. Mrs. Lela stood and watched me with her vulture like eyes, waiting for me to say some snid remark. Then she walked over to the door, talking with Ivy. I couldn't see her because Lela was in the way. I pictured a tall, tan girl with long blond hair walkig in. With th heels on and prada bag in hand. Whispering at every stupid thing someone says. Then Lela moved out of the way and said to us,"Class this is Ivy, be nice to her." What I had thought was completely wrong. Her skin was tan and smooth-looking, her hair was a beautiful shade of light pink, dyed obviously, and her eyes I cna't even describe how beautiful they were. She stood next to Lela, very nervously. She was so beautiful I couldn't even look away. She finally moved to the desk beside mine. I could tell she was scared, but I didn't want her to feel scared. "Oh look another little emo bitch! Looks like you found a friend Oliver!" that jack ass Ian said. She didn't look up at all to see them laugh at her, not even to see Stassi yell at him. Ivy noticed me looking at her, and turn her head to face me. I looked down at my paper for the fear she might do something. She didn't do anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my beautiful angel thighs, here is Olivers pov.
status-chicken wings