So Long and Good Night

That First Night

"Was the food okay." Gerard asked nervously, leaning forward in his chair, the napkin being twisted and crumpled between his fingers.

Frank simply chuckled "Everything was phenomenal. The Chinese was great, the decor was beautiful, the champagne was amazing, and you, me dear. Well, you look absolutely breath-taking."

"Y-you really think so Frankie?" questioned Gee, the anxiety slowly fading away as a light blush rushed out in its place.

"Oh of course I do, honey. Everything was magnificent." Frank smiled, leaning forward and planting a loving and reassuring kiss to his dates full, pink lips. Though this time, before Frank had the chance to himself, Gerard was already poking his tongue through his lips. His hand was traveling up and gently caressing his cheek, his thumb rubbing little circles into his temple. And soon his other hand joining on the opposite side of Frank's face. Before they both knew it, they were standing up, barely even breaking form the intense moment.

"I don't give a fuck about taking things slow anymore, Gee." Frank gasped out between kisses. "I want you to be mine now. Right now and forever after."

"Are you sure?" Gerard asked hesitantly, pulling his face away slightly, though his hands still resting on Frank's cheeks.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life. But if you don't want to, then I will be willing to wait."

"Oh no, I'm ready. I've been ready since before I even knew your beautiful body existed on this earth." Gee smiled, pushing his lips firmly into locking place with Frank's.

The two men stayed like this for several seemingly short minutes before the cheeky Frank and his wandering hands traveled down the the buckle of Gerard's belt. With one quick motion, the belt was unbuckled and clear of the loops. And all that you heard were seven sharp snaps.

While Frank was occupying himself down there, Gerard was busy ripping the blazer from Frank's torso, throwing it aside before scratching at the buttons of his shirt, trying to get the shirt off of him as quickly as humanly possible.

"Slow down there, kid." Frank chuckled, "it's always going to be there, no need to rush."

"Says the one who nearly ripped my belt loops off." Gee winked, finally slipping the shirt off of Frank's shoulders.

They both smiled as Frank started returning the favor, helping Gerard out of his jacket and shirt. Of course, slower and much more gentle than what he had gone through.

"Wow." He whispered to himself, taking Gerard in for the first time. He was truly breath-taking. His chest was smooth and he had small abs rippling across his stomach. He had strong arms and built thighs. As he was looking at his date, he watched the pinkness run out across his cheeks, his eyes looking down and his features turning into those of a shy child.

"Hey. There's nothing to be bashful about." Frank smiled. "You are absolutely beautiful, babe."

Gerard let a hesitant smile play at the corner of his lips, showing his surrender. Frank chuckled lightly and went back in, kissing Gerard much more tenderly than when they had started. But both enjoyed it nonetheless.

"You ready?" Frank asked in a near gasp, breaking away from the kiss but still looking into Gerard's eyes. All the man could do was nod was he was lead to the couch and sat down. With a playful smirk growing across his lips, Frank started slowly grabbing the only piece of clothing left on Gerard and proceeded to pull it down his thighs, then too his knees, his ankles, and finally removing them completely. When he looked back up, he couldn't help but giggle as Gerard was already standing at attention.

With one warm hand, Frank wrapped his fingers around Gerard and slowly started pumping, teasing Gerard with the smirk still plastered across his face.

Gerard began to moan and whimper softly, letting his head fall back and his eyes flutter closed. But soon, the tension was growing too much and Frank wasn't doing anything but making it worse.

"Faster goddamn it." Gerard gasped, eyes still closed.

"As you wish, Your Highness." Frank smirked, moving his hand up and down faster and faster until Gerard was nearly screaming. Finally, with one last gasp, Gee was finished, relaxing back down to the couch, still drawing in air with deep breaths.

"That was...amazing." he finally whispered, sitting up and smiling possibly the biggest smile he could muster at Frank, who was just as pleased. "I think it's time for me to return the favor." He winked, practically lunging for Franks waist; spending hardly any time at all unbuckling his belt and clearing it of the loops in the same manner Frank had with him.

With quickly nimble fingers, Gerard had Frank's pants unbuttoned, unzipped, off of his body, and in a pile to his right side.

Smirking, Gee looked up and started rubbing Frank, feeling him grow stiffer and stiffer under his palm.

Frank's smile slowly faded as his face started growing pink, his mouth falling open with gasps and whimpers. He let his eyes close as Gerard started to slow down and then cease all together.

Frank was about to say something, when he felt a splash of cool air against his tender skin. The tension being released as Gerard grabbed him with one hand and being slowly moving it up and down.

"Doesn't feel too good, does it?" He smirked, still moving agonizingly slow.

All poor Frank could do was shake his head, agreeing with a silent no.

"Do you want me to go faster?"

"Y-yes." Frank nearly gasped, his eyes fluttering back shut and his head falling back slightly. And Gerard was having fun down there as he started moving his hand up and down faster and faster until Frank was finished with one last series of gasps and whimpers.

Gerard stood up with a smirk, wiping his hand on Frank's shirt that was laying on the floor right next to him.

"You're right, that was amazing." Frank smiled, kissing Gerard tenderly on the lips as he stood.

"I know. I never had anything that good with Levi. He was an utter pussy when it came to pleasing Mama." laughed Gerard, grabbing his underwear from the floor and pulling them back up his legs.

"So were you serious about jumping into things?" Gerard asked, laying his head on Frank's chest as he sat down.

"Of course I was. And I've been thinking. We practically fell in love with each other right away. Which from what I can tell, rarely EVER happens. And I don't want to wait, I can't wait Gee, I need to be with you." Frank smiled, stretching one arm across Gerard's shoulders and leaning down to plant a gentle kiss to his forehead.

Gerard let out a sigh, knowing that he was exactly right. The feelings they share came around once in a life time if even that. Sure they could wait, but it was evident that neither of them wanted to. They wanted, and actually needed to be together. It was just meant to be. Forever.

Boy, were they both in for a life-changing shock.