The Black Swan

017

I couldn’t believe she was unlocking the grand entrance of the club. My palm was mentally slapping her to the moon and back. She knew what was the relationship status of Brian and the Swan, and she did this? At least I thought she knew. I thought I had told her, but then again, I could’ve been very extremely wrong. We weren’t hanging out so much anymore. What had happened to us? We used to discuss everything and everyone and now I didn’t even know the basics about her anymore. She was my sister from another mister, after all. They said you could choose your friends, yeah, the one who came up with such statement deserved to be shot, twice. Somehow she always happened to be by my side and vice versa. We both had these awful tempers that kind of screwed everything up from time to time, but look at us. Still up and pissing each other off. What more could you wish for? Yeah, sure, I was still plotting her death, but that’s what best friends were for, right? Adjustment to the to-do list- Order a coffin for Jenna. In neon pink.

„What are we doing here?” I let go of Brian’s hand and went up to my soon-to-be very dead best friend. Her bright stare dropped in an instant, when she realized I wasn’t overflowed with infinite joy.

„Oh shit...” Jenna exclaimed, digging fingers in her shaggy head. I believed her heart almost stopped for a second there. Her stare slid from me to Brian and then again to me. Then she did know after all. Well, knowing of her, if you can even call it memory, it makes sense. „Okay, before you get mad let me say something for my defense,” Her hands were stretched out and there was this frown above her wide eyes, it seemed like I was just seconds away from attacking her with an ax and it seemed to her like her hands would somehow hold me down, that was if I had an ax. Which I didn’t. It got me even more pissed.

„I’m already mad,” I crossed my arms. It seemed like she was considering the thought, narrowing her smoky eyes, making this foolish grimace before taking a sharp breath.

„Okay, I have nothing for my defense,” Her arms lowered by her side as she exhaled deeply. "But look how happy we all are...?"

„Oh come on, Al, we’ll behave...” Zacky winked, pulling his girl to his side. My eyes slid over every person who had gathered here. Well, how bad can it get? And then I noticed Jimmy, who’s eyebrows were up in the sky. And this goofy smile. Somehow I didn’t believe the club will live to it’s opening after this night.

„When did you decide it actually?” I narrowed my eyes on Jenna’s smoky eyelids. I didn’t want to do this. Jimmy scared the shit out of me, he didn’t think twice before jumping over any boundaries. Just like Jenna.

„When you were making out with Syn.” Jimmy smiled widely. Sometimes I wished he was a mute. Jenna opened the big double door to reveal nothing more and nothing less than a pitch black darkness.

„Waaaaait for it,” She ran inside and flipped on the light switch. The whole place lit up. „Tadaaa!”

Everyone went in, except for me and Brian. This was the first time in a long time I didn’t know what to do. There was this itchy feeling, I wanted to show him, I wanted to make clear why I was so pre-occupied all the time, but I was afraid he would hate the place even more if I dragged him in right now. I mean, it wasn’t ready. Not yet.

„Well?” He looked at me, frowning. On a scale from one to ten, how mad could he be? Eight? Nine with a plus? „Aren’t you going to ask me in?”

„What?” I blinked a couple of times, not really getting the question. He didn’t seem mad. He didn’t even seem like a god damn one. He most likely seemed like a good round zero, because, goddammit, he was smiling.

„Come on...” He grabbed me by arm and dragged me in. Was he... high? „I want to see it.” Definitely high. Maybe his cigarettes differed from mine? Maybe he was smoking pot all the time and I noticed just now. Awesome. You go, dude. Thanks for sharing.

To be completely honest, Jenna had outdid herself. The place was marvelous, it reached way out of any of my expectations. The first time I saw it, it was just this useless space of pure nothing, but now it was something. I had only told her that I wanted a big dance-floor, a stage for different events, which could be used for the purpose of dj needs and a bar at the each side of the dance-floor, oh and some lounge area at the back and she made it even better than I had expected. Of course it needed some touch up, but I could see the potential in this place. The bars were made from dark blue almost black marble, at least the top surface, the rest were some kind of black wood. I really didn’t know shit about carpentering or the types of wood. If saw wood, it was wood for me, I cared less for that oak, linden or spruce mambo jambo. The floor was in the color of dark crimson and in the back was a type of balcony with reddish booths. The place was dark, but beautiful. Oh and of course, I almost forgot the most important thing of the place, in the middle of the dance-floor was a statue made fully out of shiny metal- a silhouette of a woman reaching towards the sky. If I didn’t know for fact that this place had a roof and a ceiling, I would have thought I was gazing at stars. The artist did a marvelous job. That’s what you get if you sleep with an artist. Some large speakers were hanged in heavy chains from the ceiling. I noticed some booze already placed in the shelves of one bar and the dj system at it’s place.

„Please don’t be mad...” She pleaded. I noticed Jimmy eagerly looking at the bar, well... more likely at those alcohol bottles. Oh... What the hell...

„Go ahead, Jimbo.” I nodded towards the side bar. I could always use some work force around here, so why not Jimmy? He’s mental enough to be a bartender.

„You really mean it?” I saw the spark in his eye, I was most definitely going to regret it a few moments later, „Gates, I hope you marry the girl... She’s letting me be a bartender. Come on Rachel.” He pulled his girl along.

„Jimmy, slow the fuck down!” I heard Rachel’s tiny voice shout from behind him.

„I think it will be enough marrying for one night.” I mumbled, letting go of Brian’s hand and wrapping it around his waist. He hadn’t said a single word since we got in. Was that a bad thing? I raised my head to look at his face, I couldn’t quite catch the meaning of that expression. He didn’t look angry, but then again he didn’t look overflown with joy like Jimbo there. Did he wanted to be a bartender too? He and Jimmy could change, if he wished.

„Al, this place is going to be amazing,” Matt was looking over the booths, behind us and I noticed the dirty spark in his eye. No, friend, it’s not a place for fulfilling your dirty fantasies. I was grateful for the kind words, tho.

„It’s already amazing, Shads,” Did I mishear it or did Brian sound proud? That was something new.

Jenna ran up to Matt, snaking her arms around his biceps, stretching her lower lip towards me. I knew all, but too well what she wanted. „Fine. Just... be gentle.”

„Ally you’re the best.” And with that, she was gone. I just saw her getting on the elevation and opening the mac book she had brought here for the sound technicians of Avenged Sevenfold the other day. It was just a matter of time before the speakers started trembling in the beat of her remix to Katy’s Perry’s Dark Horse. I noticed the way Matt looked over us before he went to see what Jimmy was doing. It was almost as if he screamed –I told you so, without words. But it wasn’t meant for me.

I let go of Brian and rubbed my hands over my face.

Too. Tired. To party.

„Stop,” I felt his fingers wrap around my wrists, „You’ll ruin your make up.”

„I’m just tired... I guess.” Quite frankly, I was barely keeping my eyes open. I knew that was because I was fully sober right now and god knew I won’t be drinking any of that intoxicating stuff anymore. I just wanted to be home, dreaming my already seventh dream, getting ready to wake up in the morning fully refreshed and ready to fight off all the loose ends in order to open the club in just a couple of days.

„You want me to drive you home?” Yes, fuck yes! Sounds like the best god damn idea I’ve ever heard!

„And leave these bat ass crazy motherfuckers all by themselves?” Jenna and Jimmy at the same time in a place filled with booze? Yeah... Not such a great idea. I heard of the bar they demolished last week. Brian told me Jenna bribed the bouncer so she could dance on the counter, while Jimmy was swimming in beer. And there were no bouncers here tonight, for christ sake! When Matt told her it was time to head home, she announced either that cute guy (referring to Matt, not fully understanding she’s talking to Matt) goes with them or she’s never going home. We all know what happened in the end. Matt threw her over his shoulder and carried out of the place.

„They’ll be fine. Zacky’s not drinking tonight, I’ll tell him to watch over the place,” As to approve his words, Jimmy broke a glass. I noticed word ‘motherfucker’ escaping his lips without a sound.

„Everything’s fine, nobody’s bleeding!” He shouted over the place, when another impact of shattering noise happened as he tried to move on to flair bartending, „Shit...”

„You were saying?” I raised my dark eyebrow, which he didn’t see, cause he was sending daggers at Jimbo. Okay, fine. If Jimmy managed to break all the glasses, I’d buy new ones. As far as he doesn’t lose a hand, everything was fine. „Fine,” I pinched the bridge of my nose, „Go tell Zack he’s in charge of the place and if anything, I really mean, anything happens, he needs to call me. Clear?”

„Crystal,” He replied as he paced towards Zacky.

„I’ll be waiting outside.” Before I left, I took one last glance over the place. It truly was amazing. Like a darker version of Burlesque. Vagabond was nothing compared to the Black Swan.

It didn’t take too long before Brian was yet again by my side and we were going back to the Olive Garden’s parking space where Brian had left his car. The shoes were really starting to bother me, but I soothed myself with the thought of getting to take them off really soon.

As we got in the car and he started up the engine, I heard the sound of Led Zeppelin reaching to my ears and I think I fell asleep for a moment. Cause when I opened my eyes we were already at my drive and Brian was soothingly brushing his finger over my cheek. I smiled in to the touch. I didn’t want to leave him. „You want to come up?”

„I thought you’ll never ask.”

I think I was still sleeping all the way to the front door of my apartment. When I was looking at the lock of the dark door, I remembered something. „My purse!”

„Keep it down,” He hushed, passing the small piece of leather to me. This whole time he was carrying my bag? That kind of left me stunned. Nevertheless, I shoved my hand in to the purse and searched for the keys. I was at least ninety-nine percent sure I had already woken up all of my neighbors, I just wondered when will the time come when that cranky cat lady from the apartment above will aim one of her cats at me? Soon, very soon.

Finally I unlocked the door and walked in, closing it behind Brian, not even bothering to turn the light on. It was way past my bed time and the only light illuminating the place was the dull beams of moonlight.

As soon as the door was locked behind us, Brian scanned me from top to bottom, trying to get straight with something.

„Just... don’t yell...” I gave him a puzzled look as he bent down slightly so his fingers could reach the edge of my dress. I leaned my head back, putting my hand on his shoulder for some balance. I had absolutely no idea of his intentions, the only thing I did know was how his muscles tensed up under my fingers and then this terrifying ripping sound. My eyes dropped to the side of my dress. He had ripped it until my very thigh. He had ripped my dress! My thigh was exposed to it’s fullest, showing off the tattoo of a phoenix.

„I’ll buy you a new one,” His hands slid up my legs, leaving a tangling feeling. The movement made me feel like he had marked me. It was gentle, yet it was strong enough for me to realize he was truly a man. His arms stopped at the curve of my backside as he lifted me up and pushed against the door. I didn’t even notice how or when I had wrapped my arms around his neck, but they were there. He was looking me deeply in the eye when I snaked my legs around his waist. His eyes lowered to my lips, but he didn’t do anything. Oh please, don’t make me beg.

„What’s wrong?” I asked, noticing I disturbed the flow of his thoughts. He made this adorable half smile.

„Nothing,” He closed his eyes, „Just trying to remember what’s it like to kiss you.”

He made me smile. I thought he had long lost forgotten the time, which I used to over think every now and then. I pushed my lips against his, his eyes being still closed, hearing him let out a moan. I smiled into the kiss and I know he noticed it. Otherwise he wouldn’t have bitten on my lower lip, would he? I heard a loud meow somewhere behind Brian’s back, he pulled away very hesitantly with a dissatisfied sigh escaping his lips. His head turned so he could look over his shoulder.

„I’m not hurting her, okay?” He spoke to Buttercup, which made me force in a laugh. „Many have told I’m a very good kisser...” I saw Buttercup yawning widely, as if saying ‘bullshit’ and just walking away, leaving Brian with an open mouth. „That fucking cat is really something...” He loosened his grip, letting my feet touch the ground.

I went around him to take a seat on the couch, putting my leg over the other, revealing exactly what he wanted to see. Buttercup hopped on the soft padding beside me, showing Brian who exactly was the man of the house. I patted his head, „what’s wrong, baby?” I teased him innocently.

I noticed that almost painful desperation glimpsing in his eyes for a mere second before he approached, falling on his knees in front of me. It seemed like he wanted to show Buttercup that he could never please me the way he did. He took my leg and slipped the shoe off, the same he did to the other one, soon after placing his lips against my skin, starting from my ankle and moving up. That thing right there, where he scratched my skin with his teeth made me throw my head back in a loud moan as he got to the inner of my thigh. He pushed my legs open. Being exposed to my laced lingerie. I felt his arms on the each side of my thighs as he roughly pulled me off the couch and into his lap.

I licked over my lips watching his beautiful face.

„Don’t do that,” He said sternly, I could feel the bump beneath me, tho I didn’t lose my contact with his browns. There was something beastly in his stare, his eyes were dark and he was panting, „I’m already holding not to fuck you breathless...”

I grinned devilishly as I got to my feet and pulled off my underwear, tho he saw none, thanks to my dress. I fell to my knees soon after, seeing the puzzled look on his face as I shoved the piece of cloth in his pocket.

„What,”

„For safe keeping,” I cut him short as my fingers unbuckled his belt and slid the zipper open. He was lying on the ground, still being fully clothed as he slid both his pants and boxers down a bit, feeling the need to help me. There still was this unholy smirk mirroring in my face as I gave him what he craved the most.

„Oh my fucking god...” I cried out, arching my spine back as he slid his member inside me. I had to adjust to the feeling, it was a pleasureful pain. I felt him sit up and place his arm on my spine as we changed places, now me being on the ground and him laying on top. I put my arm around his neck and bit into his shoulder as he started to move slowly. I knew he felt the bite even through that thin cotton type fabric of his black shirt. I had completely forgotten the best part of being with a man. This part.

His thrusts became faster as his lips landed on mine in a feverish thirst. My fingers slipped into his hair, pulling on it harshly, but it didn’t seem like he minded even if I would leave him completely bold. His lips dropped to my neck, sucking on my skin hungrily. And then I felt it... The cramp in my butt-cheek.

„Oh fuck, my ass...” I whispered, trying to boost myself on my elbows while Brian still being on me. He stopped in an instant.

„Are you serious?” He looked me with a raised eyebrow, inspecting every bit of my face, at least as much as he could see in the dark.

„No, goddammit... I’ve got a cramp,” He straightened his arms, pushing off the floor and moving away from me, suppressing a laugh as he pulled his pants back on. „It’s not fucking funny, Brian.” I stretched out, poking my bum, feeling the pain slowly diminishing. So much for college sex.

„Maybe we should hit for the bed?” He rested his lower arms on his knees, pointing out to the bedroom with his head. God, I thought he’d never suggest that. Nothing seemed better than my soft mattress at the moment. Of course, with him laying between the thing and me.

„Yeah, I’m too old for this shit...” My fingers kept massaging the aching place as I walked past the metallic floor lamp.

„What? Sex?” He asked surprised, getting on his feet, tho I know he was holding not to throw myself over his shoulder and run for the bed to finish what we had started. I was aware how painful it was for him.

„No, college sex...” I stopped next to the door isle to my bedroom to adjust a photo frame of me and Roy. I think I heard him moan in pain.

„You could hurry up,” I smirked looking over my shoulder, as if saying- come and get me big boy. I saw him shaking his head with a great grin on his lips.

„Fucking tease...” I wasn’t even able to blink twice before he took me by my waist making me think I was as light as a feather, but then again... Look at the guy. He would have no problems picking up Honey Boo Boo’s mom and we all knew she was a big woman. He threw me on the bed, with such force that made me jump back, but he kept me down, holding both of my arms behind my back, my face buried in those dark duvets. It was just a matter of seconds before I screamed his name into the cotton fabric.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't like writing these dirty scenes, but I had the feeling I had too. I just hope I didn't make it too dirty.

I would really appreciate any kind of opinion, they make my life a lot easier, you know... But thanks anyhow, the subscribing, recommending and commenting. You all are the reason why this is still going. And of course because Ally's holding a gun to my temple if I'm not writing her story. To think about it, she's almost as sadistic as Elle from Blood On My Hands.