Brothers on a Hotel Bed

The key

" GERARD! what.. was that? " Mikey said and squeezed Gerard's arm tighter.
" I .. don't know. " He said and stood up. Mikey did the same, he didn't want to let go of Gerard's arm. They looked around.
" What about the window Gerard, look outside it!" Mikey said. As they stood in front of the widow they got shocked, and even more terrified.
" A brick wall??!! There was no brick wall outside the hotel when we got here! " Gerard said and looked frightened. Mikey turned around.
" The wardrobe! " He shouted and went to open the wardrobe in the corner of the room. He stared at what was hanging on the wall.
" Mikey, what is it? " Gerard asked and looked in the wardrobe. A key was hanging there.
" Congratulations, you found the key. Now figure out what you can open with it.." Gerard read.
" Uh, should we try it? " Mikey asked and took the key down.
"... Try it on what? " Gerard said. Mikey looked around.
" I don't know. Somewhere! " Mikey cried.
" Somewhere..." Mikey sat down on the bed. And Gerard next to him.
" Were gonna make get out of here, okay? " Gerard said and hugged Mikey. He sobbed.

Suddenly Gerard saw something on the wall.
" Hey what's that? " He pointed at a white little thing that was attached to the wall.
" I don't know.. " Mikey sobbed. Gerard got up to check the thing out. There was little lid thingy that he could open. Under it was a keyhole.
" Hey Mikey, try if the key fits here! " Gerard shouted. He did.
" Oh my god, it fits! " He turned the key. The iron bars over the door slided into the wall again.
" WE MADE IT! " Mikey screamed.
" It can't be this easy.. can it? " Gerard said and opened the door. Outside was a cold and empty corridor, just like when they got there.
" Were out! I can't believe it.. " Mikey said. Suddenly came three nurses, against them. They turned around to run away, but there were four more coming for the other direction. The nurses were bloody and walked with a kind of twitching style.
" What are we gong to do, Gerard ? " Mikey shouted. He was totally horror-struck.
Gerard didn't reply. Mikey turned around.
" Gerard???! Gerard where are you? " He shouted, but Gerard, who was behind him a second ago, was now nowhere to be seen.
The nurses came closer and closer to Mikey.
♠ ♠ ♠
that was kind of sucky.. I'm sorry.. please tell me if it at least was okay! It felt like i was writing the same words over and over again.. Thanks for reading :D xx