Brothers on a Hotel Bed

Flashback

- Flashback -

" No Mikey. I don't! " Gerard shouted and pushed Mikey away from him. Mikey landed on the cold floor. He grabbed the bottom sheet and pulled himself up.
" I KNOW you want me. I see it, i see how you look at me. " Mikey said while trying to approach to Gerard. He sat down in Gerard's lap and Gerard groaned and tried to push him off. He failed. Mikey turned around so he was facing Gerard and their crotches touched. Mikey started to rock back and forth. A small moan escaped Gerard's lips. Mikey looked at his brother's face. His eyes were not that mad anymore, and a small smile appeared on his lips. Mikey smiled. He was so good at seducing Gerard.
Gerard started to moan more and more as their crotches were rubbing against each other.

-Gerard's POV-

I felt disgusting and sick, but i couldn't help smiling. And moaning. Oh, how good it felt. My brother, my own flesh and blood was sitting in my lap seducing me. I tried to think of the good old days, when we were young. How Mikey always acted like he was my big brother, even though i was 3 years older than him. He would comfort me when i was sad with his sweet hugs. I miss those times.
But still, god how good his crotch felt against mine. I wanted to fuck him, hard. No doubt. Honestly, i wish he would lay down on the bed so i could fuck him so hard he screamed for mercy. But instead i tried to push him away, because he was my brother? Yeah, partly, but i was scared too. What if he didn't liked he view of my naked body. I had gotten kinda fat lately... Maybe I'm not good enough for him?

- Mikey's POV-

I stared into Gerard's eyes, but he seemed to think about something else, and kinda stared down on the floor. I stroke his black hair and thought about how beautiful he was. I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down so i was sitting on top of him. Fuck, i was horny now. I lay down on him, i wanted to feel is body against mine. He just kinda let me do it, but he didn't touch me or anything..
I undressed him and slided my hands over every inch of his pale body.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, it's short... what do u guys think - should i continue with the flashback , or was it just plain boring so i should go back to the story..? thanks for reading and commenting. xx :D