Brothers on a Hotel Bed

The flashback continues

-Mikey's POV-

" Gerard?" Mikey tired to catch Gerard's attention. No answer.
" GERARD!!" He tried again.
" Huh?.. Oh, sorry Mikes, i was just thinking." He looked at me and his eyes where literally shining. He gently stroke my hair with his hand.
" It's okay. What were you thinking about? " If he says Sarah, his ex, I'm gonna kill him.
" Oh nothing.." His eyes wandered over my body, exploring every inch.
" Just this! " He pushed me off and in a second he was on top of me. He kissed me, touched me..
" Hey Gerard, wait.. What about ' We can't do this 'cause were brothers..' thing?" I said and tried to make him stop kissing me. It wasn't easy..
" Fuck it! I want you Mikey, i want you so bad!" He seemed to calm down and it looked like something bothered him.
" I mean.. if it's okay.. i mean.. I'm not.. you know.. as beautiful as you. " He looked at the wall with a sad face.

" Aww, honey, look at me" Gerard faced me. I stroke the hair from his face.
" Your the most beautiful man in the world, don't ever doubt that! " A smile appeared on Gerard's lips again. How could he ever think he wasn't good enough for me?
The words " I love you Mikey. " escaped from his pinkish sexy lips.
" I love you too, Gerard. But i would love you even more if you would just fuck me! " I said and giggled.

He laughed and did as he as told. He attacked my lips with wet kisses, as he ripped off my shirt, and the buttons flew across the room. My brother's lips wandered down my neck, and all the way to my stomach. I shivered. I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled his shirt off too. He started to unbutton my pants, at the same time he stroke my crotch through the denim. I was getting really hard now, and Gerard was too. My brother pulled my pants down to my ankles, and grabbed my cock. He rubbed it with one hand, and took his pants of with the other. In a second we were both naked. I turned over, ready to get fucked.
" Dry?" Gerard asked.
" Yeah, dry. " I didn't want lube, i liked the pain when his cock entered me. After stroking my back, i felt a sharp pain, and i moaned high. So did Gerard.
" Ah, shit Mikey " He screamed and fucked me faster. And faster. It was so painfully, and so pleasant. I swear, i was in seventh heaven.
" Fuck Mikey, I'm coming" He screamed. He grabbed my cock and started to pump.
" F-faster Gerard! " I screamed. Gerard came inside of me with a moan, and i came in his hand shortly after. We lay down beside each other. It was silent, the only noise i heard was me and Gerard's heavy breathing.
" Now, i do love you even more! " I said and kissed his forehead. Almost directly after, we fell asleep..
♠ ♠ ♠
yay, 4 stars!! thanks guys.*happy* sry it took me so long to update, but.. i didn't really know how to continue and stuff + i suuuuuck at writing boysex! so sorry for bad grammar and all! ( hey I'm Swedish! ) xx

edit 22 may; no comments??? come on, if u want a update, COMMENT!