Status: Transferring over from my previous inactive account

It's Magic, My Dear

Never in a million years over the course of an endless life did I ever think that this would happen to me. Part of me damns the day that Thor cam to Earth and into our lives.

The other part of me? That part is all but lost. I can tell you the memories of what I once felt and of what I saw happen in the desert of New Mexico as I stood by the side of my sister, Jane.

But I can guarantee you that what happened out there was just the beginning for me.

Loki, why'd you have to do that?
  1. That was you, not me.
    "I can give you three guesses as to which comic book version Demi-God was my hands down winning favourite, it’s sadly predictable actually."
  2. Son Of Odin
    “So I guess you got your spectacular light show tonight.”
  3. Lying Liar
    His presence evoked a want to turn tail and run away tapping into a sense of panic crudely mixed with the most gripping fascination.
  4. In The Middle
    It was easy to see that Jane’s new infatuation with the God was slowly going to see her push some people aside.
  5. Deal Or No Deal
    I was given this new opportunity that was going to tear me away from everything I knew.
  6. In The Dead Of Night
    Loki looked down at me with a furrowed brow and I remember thinking to myself, “Oh shit that wasn’t such a good idea.”
  7. Strange and Stranger Tides
    A force that was going to throw us into a world of chaos.
  8. Flickering Flame
    Rock bit into my palms and knees, but I picked myself up just in time for Fandral to catch my waist and whip me away from another blast.
  9. This Is Who You Are Now
    Barton rested a hand over my shoulder. “When we found you…you barely alive.”