Status: On hold at the moment, please bare with me I promise to update ASAP

Darkness

Nine

I sat in the chair watching Stiles, he still hadn't slept since he got back; if those were the right words to say. He just sat on his bed staring out into space, I tried time and time again to get him to sleep; but it was as if he was petrified of sleep. I spun around in the chair trying to get his attention but he stared at his wall, or at least that's what I thought he was looking at. Slowly coming to a stop I sighed and placed my hands on my knees.

"Stiles." I looked at him and he didn't move, slowly I got up from the bed and sat in front of him. He had a blank stare on his face and I knew exactly what was going on, he was thinking about everything that had happened. He was blaming himself for all of this once again. "Stiles stop." I placed my hand on his cheek and watched as his hand quickly grabbed my wrist. The grip was tight but not enough to hurt me, my heart sped up but soon slowed as he entwined his fingers with mine and kissed my hand.

"Lex." His eyes closed as he placed his cheek on the palm of my hand and sighed, I rubbed my thumb softly on his skin. I knew he was in loads of emotional pain. Soon his hand let go of mine and his arms wrapped around my waist, his head was rested on my shoulder and I could feel the tears landing on my neck.

It hurt me so bad to see Stiles like this, he didn't do any of the things that had happened. He was blaming himself for everything when he shouldn't have, I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close as he completely broke down. It was only very rare to see Stiles like this, he was one to always bottle up his emotions and to make sure everyone thought he was okay; but I always saw past it. I knew when he was hurt, sad, depressed. I never pushed at him about it but I always do something to make him smile.

Right now however.

The only that I could do was let him cry it all out, let him make himself feel better and to let him know that I was here. I wasn't going anywhere.

"Stiles, you didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't you and everyone knows this. Please don't blame yourself." I felt his arms tighten and I heard his sobs get louder. Did I make it worse? I sighed and closed my eyes, then I felt him move back. His hand moved to my face and cupped my cheek, slowly he moved closed and placed his lips on my own. I could taste the salt of his tears on his lips and I placed my hand on the back of neck pulling him closer.

His hands traveled up the back of my shirt and slowly undid my bra, I knew exactly how he was going to make himself feel better and I was completely for it. His lips then moved to neck where a soft moan escaped my lips, the feeling of him touching me and holding me; kissing me. It was all driving me insane on the inside, I had been wanting it. In a weird way, I also wanted the Nogitsune Stiles.

His lips connected with mine once more as I ran my hands down his arms, slowly he used his weight and moved me to the bed to where he was on top of me. His hands travel up the front of my shirt and traced my skin with his fingers, it sent shivers all over my body. Slowly his hand made its way to my jeans and he unbuttoned them, unzipped them and slowly pushed his hand down but above my underwear. His fingers traced my clit above the underwear, my body yearned for more. I let my hand travel to his pants and undo his as well, shoving my hand under I could feel him nice and hard.

I wanted to ravage him, flip him over and just take control. But I couldn't do it, I wanted him to be in control, I wanted him to feel like he had the power to do something. I rubbed him softly and heard a moan escaped his lips, I pushed myself up and started to nip and kiss at his neck, soon enough his hand was now under my underwear and he was placing two fingers inside me. Pulling them out he rubbed my clit softly causing my legs to twitch from pleasure, a moan escaped my lips once more as he placed his lips on mine.

Soon enough he was going faster, placing two fingers inside me and then rubbing my clit. I felt the build up in my abdomen as I continued to rub him, soon enough he stopped and pulled my pants and thong from my body. but instead of just starting sex, he crawled between my legs and looked at me. I bit my bottom lip as his tongue traced my clit, I swung my head back as the pleasure started to built once more. Pushing myself forward I grabbed his face and pulled his lips to mine, I could taste my fluids on his lips.

I pushed his pants from his hips and waited for him to place himself inside of me, slowly he rubbed against me getting himself wet with my fluids. He moaned and kissed my neck and slowly pushed inside of me, a gasp escaped my lips as wrapped me in his arms and started to move. I could hear his moans cover my own, my nails digging into his back with every thrust, we had never gone raw before and the feeling was amazing. His lips traced my neck and I could feel him sucking on my skin, I was going to have a hickey in the morning.

Everything was happening so fast, the pleasure was building up, he was moving faster the moans became louder and soon enough we were both panting and out of breath. I could feel him pulsing inside of me as he had just cummed. My lips connected with his but it felt different, it felt loving. We had just made love. Slowly he got off of me and laid next to me pulling me onto his chest, my hand rested on the small patch of chest hair as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Lex."

"I love you to Stiles." Soon after I could hear his snores.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I wont lie. The love scene I thought about my love the whole time. thats how I was able to make it some what okay. lol. Well kinda put my sex life in this chapter. lol I left some things out, but my last night with the guy I love was pretty much like this, He even moaned. I love the way we make love. Or i love the way you make love to me (yeah it was that one.). yeah Ugh I miss him so fucking much. and it hasnt even been fully a week. =( I want him to come home and not live out in cali. but then thats being selfish. Haa I told him I was like "I love you dick face" LOL and he was like I love you to . lol.