‹ Prequel: Chances Taken
Sequel: The Three C's

Chances Risked

Chapter Thirteen

-Maggie-
“Oh man, I’m stuffed!” Pat said and I giggled and looked at him to see him collapsed onto the bed, “Your beds comfy.”

I giggled and then watched as Jazz trotted into the bedroom and then up on the bed with Pat, “Keep him company, Jazzy.”

“Where are you going?” Pat asked as he looked towards me.

“To get the couch ready for Tazer,” I said and he nodded his head. I walked out of the bedroom and downstairs into the kitchen where I heard Jon talking on the phone with someone and he sounded frustrated. I walked into the laundry room and grabbed some extra pillows and blankets and walked on to see Jon throwing his phone onto the counter, “Whoa! What’s up Mr. grumpy pants?”

“Sorry,” he said and I placed the blankets on the table and walked over towards him, pushing myself onto the counter and looked at him.

“What’s wrong?”

“Girlfriend problems,” he said and my eyes widened.

“I didn’t even know you had a girlfriend!” I said and he looked at me and chuckled.

“Not quite sure what we are now,” he said and sighed and I patted his shoulder, “She’s kind of a pain.”

“Wow, don’t sugar coat it,” I said and he chuckled.

“Another reason why I’m kind of here,” he said and I shrugged my shoulders, “I’m hiding.”

“She doesn’t know you’re here?”

“No, and my own home isn’t safe,” he said and I giggled.

“Man, you know how to pick ‘em, Tazer,” I said and he scoffed and I ruffled his hair, “If you don’t like her and she doesn’t make you happy, then dumb her. Sounds like the only thing you’re getting out of this relationship is a big whooping headache.”

“That’s for sure,” he said and I smirked, “I think I will-“

“But don’t you dare do it over the phone or I’ll kick your ass! I don’t care how annoying she is, it’s still wrong,” I said and he chuckled and nodded his head.

“Those for me,” he said nudging his head towards the blankets.

“Yeah, it can get a little cold down there, you sure you want to sleep in the basement?” I asked and he smirked and nodded his head.

“It was comfy, plus I want to put as many floors as possible between me and you and Kaner,” Jon said and I laughed and shook my head, “You’re cousin should probably run too.”

“Probably,” I said and he smirked and patted my knee.

“Make sure he leaves ya enough energy for your game tomorrow,” Jon said and I blushed and he laughed.

“Night Jon,” I smirked as I slid off of the counter and patted his shoulder.

“Night Mags,” he said and I left the kitchen and headed up the stairs and back to my room. I knocked on Dana’s door and opened it to see that she was packing a bag.

“Hey,” I said and she looked at me, “Where ya going?”

She giggled and looked at me, “Nicky says that I should probably stay the night at Mikey’s tonight because I won’t get any sleep here if your boyfriends in,” I blushed and she laughed and zipped up her bag and threw it over her shoulder, “I’ll be back in the morning.”

“Tell Nicky I’m gunna kick his ass!” I said and Dana laughed as she walked out of the room and headed down the stairs, “You remember the code for the garage?”

“Yup,” she said and I watched as she walked down the steps. I rolled my eyes, smirked and shook my head as I headed for my room and walked in to see Pat scratching Jazz’s stomach.

“Well, we officially scared everyone,” I said and Pat looked at me confused, “Jon’s in the basement and Dana went to Mikey’s,” I said and Pat chuckled, “Apparently they’re convinced that for whatever reason this house is going to be loud tonight.”

“Really?” Pat asked as he got out of bed and walked over towards them. His hands were on my hips and he pushed me closer to him, “So we can be as loud as we want, huh?”

“Maybe,” I giggled and Pat pressed his lips against mine and I groaned as he pushed me against the wall and slid his hands under my t-shirt, “Wait, wait, wait,” I said and pulled back and he looked at me confused, “Out!” I said and Pat turned his head to see my two dogs trotting out of the room, I smirked and then kicked the door closed, “The kids don’t need to see.”

-Kane-
I chuckled and felt her push me back and onto the bed and then climbed on top of me and took her shirt off. I sat up and pressed me lips to her skin and moved my hands up her back and started to undo her bra. I groaned when she grinded her hips into mine and then ran her fingers through my hair. I ran my hands down her bare skin and moved to the front of her jeans, unzipping and unbuttoning them and then pulling her down onto the bed and crawling on top of her. I grabbed her jeans pulled them off of her and she giggled when I started to pull her too. I tossed them to the side and then took of my t-shirt and Maggie sat up and worked on my jeans. I kicked them off and then grabbed the back of Maggie’s neck and pressed my lips onto hers. I groaned as I felt her hands moving from my chest to my back. I leaned her back on the bed and then felt her push me off and then plop on my lap.

“God Mags,” I groaned and she giggled and then ran her hands down my chest and I shivered when she sent light kissed down my body. I felt Maggie pulling down my boxers and I kicked them off and then sucked in a breath when I felt her grab my hard on and give it a few pumps, “Maggie,” I breathed and then watched her head lower and then run her tongue up my length. I threw my head back and groaned when she pulled me into her mouth and worked her skillful tongue. I buried my fingers in her hair and felt her head bob as my hips bucked against her face. After a few minutes I groaned and felt myself getting close, my grip on her hair tightened, “Ah fuck, Mags! Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

I exploded in her mouth and threw my head back and tried to catch my breath as my hands fell from her hair and I felt Maggie climb up my body. She started to kiss my neck and I chuckled and looked at her, grabbed the back of her neck and pressing my lips against hers and then leaning her back and climbing on top of her, looking down at her and smiling.

“What?” she asked a sly smirk on her face.

“You’re amazing,” I said and she laughed.

“Why because I blew you?” she asked and I chuckled and pressed my lips against hers and then shook my head.

“Well that was pretty awesome,” I said and she let out a laugh, “But not the reason why you’re pretty amazing.”

“Well, you’re pretty amazing too,” she giggled and I smiled and felt her hands go to the back of my neck and she pressed her lips onto mine. I ran my hands down her sides and then slipped my hand under her underwear and then moved my lips against her neck, hearing her moan as I slipped my fingers inside of her and felt how wet she was.

All throughout dinner with Mike, Emma, Nick, his girlfriend, Dana and Jon; Maggie and I were teasing each other and I found myself having to think about pretty nasty things to stop myself from having a hard on when Maggie was rubbing my thigh. I was nipping at her neck and listening to her moan and arch her back as I rubbed my thumb over her pleasure button and trailed my kisses down her chest. I pulled one of her breasts into my mouth and roughly grabbed the other one as Maggie cried out a little and dug her fingers into my hair and bucked her hip when I rubbed her button hard.

“Pat,” she groaned out and I felt myself twitching to life again. When her breathing started to harden, I pressed my lips onto hers again and then moved down her body and disappeared between her legs.

-Maggie-
I was breathing heavily as I sat on Pat’s lap bouncing up and down. I was leaning back, my hands on his thighs and feeling Pat gliding his hands from my ass, to moving painfully slowly up my back to my sides, roughly grabbing my breasts to the back of my neck and pressing his lips onto mine.

“Oh god- Pat, oh,” I groaned and my breathing hitched. I felt Pat’s teeth against my shoulder as he lightly nipped me. I gasped when Pat grabbed me and then picked me up, got off the bed and pushed me against the wall. My legs were pinned at his sides and his hands on my thighs making sure that they stay at his sides. Pat was pounding into me and I cried out, leaning my head against the wall as Pat found my stop, “Pat! Don’t stop! Right there!” I moaned and breathed out.

“Right there, Mags?” he asked as he quickened his paced and my breathing became heavy as I felt that I was close.

“Yes! Oh! I’m close!” I breathed and I knew that my nails were digging into his back, “Fuck!”

Pat pressed his face into my neck and was talking dirty to me and I smirked towards him and then just kept saying yes to him. I was brought back over towards the bed and Pat laid me down, my legs over the edge, Pat was standing and holding my hips. I gasped when his thumb was on my button again and I clenched.

“Come on, Mags,” Pat groaned and pounded into me a few more times and I arched my back and cried out. Pat pumped into me three more times and then groaned loudly and collapsed onto the bed next to me where he pulled me close and we both ran out our highs.

I giggled as I push myself up and moved to my side so that I was facing him. My head was lying on his sprawled out arm and I felt his fingers playing with my hair, his other hand on my side, his thumb rubbing small circles on my skin. Pat kissed my forehead and I giggled at the fact that he was still trying to catch his breath.

I pushed him back and crawled on top of him and he laughed, “Come on baby,” I pressed my lips against his and then smirked, “I’m ready for round four.”

“God Mags,” he chuckled and I started to kiss his neck, “You’re like my little vixen.”

“Your little vixen who wants you to fuck her again,” I said and he smirked grabbed the back of my neck, flipped my under him and pressed his lips onto mine, ‘…Gunna have no energy for the game tomorrow…’