Status: Updates come when inspiration smacks me in the face :)

Bad Guy, Good Heart

Rage

The room was filled with silence as Grimmjow tried to grasp what he had just heard, he craned his head back and noticed the resemblance as soon as he looked from the Soul Reaper Captain to Yuki. His grip on his katana tightened in anger before he turned back to the man.

“Lord Aizen instructed me to guard her, she’s not going anywhere.” Grimmjow stated, but his resolve wasn’t there.

Yuki flinched, hearing the bitterness in his voice. This wasn’t how he was meant to find out, she was meant to show him when he was ready to hear her out.

“I’m taking Yuki back, you’re no match for me, little Espada.” Captain Zaraki scoffed, amusement written over his face as he got ready to strike at Grimmjow.

“Father, wait, let me handle this please!” Yuki cried out, her face hidden her hair.

“Alright.” He declared, disappearing.

The room goes back to being silent before Yuki angled her head up.

“Grimmj-“ Yuki is interrupted, her head snapped to the side adorned with a slapping sound as she stumbled back stunned. She clutched her swelling cheek before collapsing to her knees in pain.

“You’re a filthy Soul Reaper.” He hissed, he reached down and grabbed a chunk of her hair, mirroring Rin’s actions, but there was no one to help her this time. “A weak Soul Reaper with no spiritual energy.” He tossed her to the side and she flew back into a wall.

Yuki rolled to her stomach and got up onto her hands and knees, facing away from Grimmjow to hide her anguish, to hide the tears that had started to fall down her bruising puffy face. Only five minutes ago they had shared a kiss.

Yuki’s first kiss.

Over the course of the time she’d been kidnapped she could remember six different occasions where Grimmjow proclaimed his hate toward all Soul Reapers, his rants had lasted for at least an hour. So how could she mention it to him casually?

She heard his movement before feeling a sharp pain shoot across her torso on the right side, she felt some of her ribs break as she was thrown to the left with the force of his kick.

Dazed she looked up to see she was beside the gap in the door; the part of her that had gotten use to Hueco Mundo pleaded, no, begged her not to go. Told her to stay because she’d never felt more at home. But she reasoned with that side, Grimmjow was the only reason she cared so much about leaving.

She stole a glance at him, his face contorted with rage, his well-built chest, heaving with hate.

She’d never been heart-broken before, but she was. It was time for her to go.

“Please, forgive me, one day.” She croaked out.

“You aren’t going anywhere!” He roared, lunging forward.

For a second their eyes contacted, sorrow and rage.

Then Grimmjow blinked and Yuki was gone, no trace of her presence to be seen, only the slight sound of a jingling bell.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to admit, this chapter made me cry a bit. :(