Status: Updates come when inspiration smacks me in the face :)

Bad Guy, Good Heart

Gone

Yuki flash stepped through the building; she followed the mass spirit energy that she recognized as her fathers before making it into the blaring sunlight. Wincing she lifted her hand up toward the sky, shading her eyes.

“What the hell happened to you? You let him beat you up didn’t you?” She heard her father barked out as he swung his zanpakuto up and onto his broad shoulder before revealing that he was holding another one.

He tossed it to Yuki and she caught it with ease before equipping it to herself.

“You took the beating because you like that Arrancar, Yuki?” Her father growled but she didn’t answer him.

“Hold it.” Blue hair filled my vision as Grimmjow passed me and my father before landing in front of us. “I’m not going to let you escape so easily.” He yelled out. “Even if I have to drag you back in by your hair.” He pointed his zanpakuto at me and I unsheathed mine.

“He’s yours to fight.” Kenpachi told his daughter before wondering away to find his own fight.

Grimmjow lunges for Yuki and their zanpakuto collide together, sparks fly out as they struggle to cut through each other.

“You deceived me, I’ll never forgive you.”

“You didn’t exactly make it easy for me to confide in you, besides if you had of found out any other way you would have killed me on the spot.” Yuki yelled at him forcing him backwards as she leapt back as well.

She launch herself at him again before disappearing and reappearing beside him, her collar jingles and Grimmjow focused on it as he tried to manoeuvre to counter her attack, however her zanpakuto is sheathed instead she grabbed his wrists before throwing him to the ground and pinning him with my body.

“Is me being a Soul Reaper so disgusting to you that you feel the need to have to kill me on the spot?” Yuki demanded.

“You don’t understand, do you?” He growled back but Yuki could tell he wasn’t putting up much of an effort to get her off.

“What don’t I understand?” She asked.

“I’m an Arrancar, Soul Reapers are sworn to kill our kind, how do I know you aren’t planning to kill me from the start?”

Yuki thought about what Grimmjow was asking her, she got off of him and sat beside him as he lay sprawled out on the ground.

“Well… I don’t kiss people I’m planning on killing.” Yuki concluded, she slid her brown eyes to rest on the male.

“Why aren’t you mad at me, I beat you up, so why aren’t you trying to kill me.” He concluded, his voice sounded flat.

Yuki let out a small giggle. “You barely did any damage to me, I could tell you weren’t even trying, true, you were angry, and you had a right to be but you could have done a lot more damage to me.” She explained. She felt the wind pick up and the vast desert of Hueco Mundo begun to stir softly.

Yuki hopped up and turned to leave, angling her head backwards to give Grimmjow one last look. “Please don’t do anything reckless, good bye Grimmjow.”

“Wait, you’re leaving just like that?!” He stood up and reached out to grab her arm.

“The war has started, soon enough Aizen will be defeated, don’t die and we’ll be able to see each other again someday.” She gave him a ghost of a smile before disappearing, leaving his arm outstretched to her vanished direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally updated haha