Status: Active!

Whisper

Guilt

The Host Club group stepped through the doors of the large building, looking around with smiles, grins and in Haruhi’s case, awe, on their faces. Kyoya strode up to the reception desk and begun talking to the desk clerk while a bagman came and collected their luggage.

Moments later they were being ushered up the elevator by Kyoya who was instructing them about how the week was going to work, including a hiking trip, visits to the beach and travelling to the village close by for the lantern festival that was held yearly.

“We’re going to a lantern festival?” Honey squealed, tugging at Mori’s shirt and staring up at the tall boy, “did you hear that Takashi? A lantern festival.”

Mori nodded his head at the small boy as they herded out of the elevator and down the hall.

“Tamaki and I will be in the first room,” Kyoya begun, “Shiori, Kiyomi and Haruhi you three will be in the room beside us,”

“E-eh?” Kiyomi squeaked, her head turning to Haruhi and Shiori’s following to look at Haruhi. Both girls were taken aback for a moment.

“O-oh, I’m sorry, I should have said something earlier but I’m a girl as well,” Haruhi informed, bowing slightly to the girls.

Kiyomi was the first to break the silence, a giggle racked her body and she waved a dismissive hand, “That’s okay Haruhi-san,”

“Or should we say Haruhi-chan,” Shiori finished, a kind smile on her lips.

“Haruhi is just fine,” Haruhi replied with a soft curtness.

Kyoya cleared his throat, making it clear he wanted to continue so the girls quietened down, allowing him to speak up.

“Mori and Honey will be beside the girls, Hikaru and Kaoru will be in the room at the very end, that way if you both try to sneak out Mori will hear you,” Kyoya warned the twins and they both pouted dejectedly.

Once Kyoya had finished talking everyone split up to go into their respective rooms to unpack and settle in.

Mori opened the door and set Honey’s gear down before going and collecting his own and putting the suitcase on an arm chair. He inspected the not so modest room that’d they’d be staying in for the next week, noting the king single beds. Honey hadn’t come in yet so Mori wouldn’t claim a bed until Honey had picked which be he was going to have.

He heard Honey’s giggles from next door and sighed, shaking his head. Mori contemplated going and collecting Honey, so that the girls could have some privacy to settle in, but decided he’d take advantage of Honey being next door and quickly unpacked Honey’s bag, putting his gear away neatly while finding a large stash of hidden treats.

Mori grunted in annoyance, he thought he’d searched the boy’s bags completely but Honey must have snuck it in after Mori had packed his gear. The tall male took the treats and stored them out of reach, hidden away from Honey’s sight, as he finished and shifted to his own bag there was a knock on his door before it opened to reveal Kiyomi holding Honey’s hand.

She bought him in and gave Mori a shy smile, Mori’s heart skipped a beat as she spoke to Honey, “We need to finish unpacking but you can come back after,” Kiyomi turned to look at Mori and Mori could feel his face heat up, she opened her mouth to talk Mori but he was already brushing past her and into the bathroom, closing it quickly and locking it.

He leant against the door, hearing Honey and Kiyomi exchange more words before he heard the door close and footsteps walk back into the room next door. Mori let out a sigh and unlocking the door and came back out.

“Takashi! You big meanie! You really hurt Kiyomi-chan’s feelings.” Honey wailed, glaring angrily at the tall boy.

Mori could feel a lump rising in his throat and he slumped into an empty arm chair, guilt eating away at him. He knew his actions where uncalled for, he’d have to go apologize but that means he’d have to explain why he was acting like this, avoiding her at all costs. He had no choice now but to be honest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my! Poor Kiyomi, Takashi's been avoiding her for awhile now, ever since he gave her his scarf :'(

So this chapter ended up being a bit long, my bad :O

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!