Status: Currently being developed. Please be patient.

Brave New World

Prince Andreas Dietrich the third is the son of King Hans and Queen Letta Dietrich of Berlin, Germany. Although they now work with a prime minister of Germany, they still hold power in Germany in the 21st century. Just like any royal family, they are set in their traditions and feel the need to retain their grace and prestige in front of the general public. This puts many limitations on the 21 year old Andreas. Since he was young he had been friends with many of the personal servants the castle employed. His closest friend in his life was a boy only two years younger than him named Edmund Klein. Edmund worked on the cleaning staff polishing silver, setting tables or cleaning windows. Andreas would try to talk to him as often as he could.


When Edmund goes missing, The loyal Andreas searches high and low for the other. His journey to become reunited with Edmund takes him to some very unexplored areas including a moral battle involving equality. This is a story of love, friendship and bravery. Join Andreas as he struggles to find Edmund, as well as his true identity.
  1. The Ball
    An introduction to the royal family.
  2. Adieu
  3. The Separation