Status: Active and New

Unwanted and Obscure

Chapter 3

I had only been to this bar once, and last time I was here I was underage. I quickly walked in and found Cassidy sitting at a table waiting for me with a drink. I hadn’t had a chance to tell her about my run in with Zayn last night since she wasn’t up when I left this morning. I didn’t know what to do about Zayn or if there was anything to do about him, he just scared me a little. I sat and sipped on my drink while Cass finished talking to the guy she was with when I came in, it took her a little over half an hour to get rid of him. I didn’t mind I needed the extra time to think honestly.

“You finally made it, I sent that message an hour ago, and where have you been?” she asked.

“Well that’s kind of a funny stor-“ I was cut off mid-sentence.

“Kitten I thought we agreed you would be going home” He said in a slightly irritated voice.

I looked up and there was Zayn with those four other men and Cassidy was shaking in fear
Zayn looked at me expectantly. I was shaking slightly as I stared at the intimidating man.

“I-I-I” I stuttered.

“Spit it out sweetheart before I get more irritated than I already am.” He said in a sickly sweet tone.

“I realized I forgot my keys and Cassidy said she was here so I met her up here” I replied softly.

He seemed to pounder it for a minute, but his shoulder slumped a bit showing he was calming a bit but a sly smile worked its way onto his face. It worried me a bit because I knew next to nothing about this man other than that he was dangerous.

“Well boys why don’t you keep Cassidy I believe company for a little bit, while I have a conversation with the little princess here.”

He grabbed me roughly by my shoulder definitely leaving a bruise and took me to a secluded area in the back. We were seated across from each other because I didn’t want to sit next to him. I was honestly a little scared for Cass too, she didn’t ask for this.

“I’ll forgive you this time kitten but I don’t quite think you grasp the situation, when I say I want something done it happens no questions asked, I don’t like being disrespected. I know your new here and probably don’t quite understand how everything works yet. I run this town. Do you understand.” He asked lightly skimming his finger over my hands.

I nodded my head slowly, I understand what he was saying but I didn’t understand where I came in. I’m just trying to figure everything out. Why was he staring at me like that, he should honestly be interested in Cassidy, she looks like a model. Was it just because I was an easy target someone fun to mess with? I feel like I am over reacting, over analyzing everything. I tend to get into my head a little too deep sometimes.

“Can I leave now?” I asked slowly and he laughed.

“You are free to leave any time you want in fact I wouldn’t want to deprive you of your beauty sleep any more than I already have. But I do have a request, have coffee with me tomorrow?” he asked his caramel eyes shining.

“Um I-mm going to have to decline” I said.

His eyebrows both rose and he laughed as he pulled me back into the main room signaling to his boys that Cassidy and I would be leaving.

“I’ll pick you up at four tomorrow Aurora wear something nice.” He said walking back into the club with his boys.

How did he know my name, he’s always just called me kitten, or princess I don’t understand anything. Cassidy just kept looking at me.

“Are you okay” I asked her my eyebrows furrowing making sure nothing happened to her.

“Am I OKAY?” she yelled. “You were in a room with Zayn Malik for fifteen minutes I’m fine, what are you?”

“I’m just as confused as you dear.” I told her honestly opening the door to our flat.

She walked into her room obviously too tired to talk, I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and laid down on my bed wondering how and why this was happening. I curled into my pillow staring blankly out the window. My phone suddenly buzzed.

4:00 p.m. sweetheart don’t forget-Zayn

I don’t know how to feel about going out with Zayn tomorrow. I think maybe I should just blow him off, what if I had plans tomorrow. I really need to do research for a paper that’s due soon. All the thoughts in my head slowly faded away as I slowly drifter off to sleep.

I woke up early the next morning to go to the library, I decided I would spend the day there getting everything done for class that I needed to. My mind was easily drifting back to Zayn though, like how he knew my name and what else he might know about me. I grabbed a lovely black and pink floral dress, my deep maroon cardigan, a pair of heels and my favorite pearl necklace and called it good. I tossed my hair into a side ponytail and hurried out the door with my backpack.

The day passed slowly I saw a few people from class and waved at them from my spot, I kept reading and writing and reading some more. I wanted this essay to be perfect. It was the first English essay of the semester and I was determined to get an A. everyone always talks about how strict our teacher is but I think she just strives for perfection from her students. I was starting to get really hungry and then I freaked out when I realized it was almost five. I had stood Zayn up unintentionally.

I quickly grabbed everything putting everything away as fast as possible wanting to sprint from the building. It would take me twenty minutes from here to get back to the apartment. I walked out the doors and there he was leaning against a black BMW with a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

His eyes were boring into mine as I walked out of the building, I was terrified and I didn’t know what to do. He smiled at me and it made me feel a little bit better but I was still cautious walking over to his car and him.

“I’m so sorry Zayn, I got caught up working on this essay that has to be perfect, I didn’t realize it was so late until a few minutes ago” I rambled out quickly.

He looked at me for a second and then just started laughing very hard. He tossed his cigarette on the ground stomping it out. He was still laughing and it irritated me. I don’t even know why I felt bad for standing him up. How did he know where I was at?

“How did you know where I was at?” I asked him.

“Don’t worry your pretty little head kitten, I told you I run this town” he smiled.

He grabbed my backpack from me and put it in his car and ushered me around to the other side. I didn’t even want to go with him but I guess I really didn’t have much of a choice either way. I was going with him whether I liked it or not. And I had a feeling things were only getting started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here's the next chapter, i hope you guys like it. Things in the next few chapters are going to heat up. Got any questions? Let me know what you think of the chapter, how do you guys like Zayn? 2 comments for the next update!
Aurora's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/aurora/set?id=116403315

Comment/Subscribe.

XOXO Obscure.