Status: I'm a slow updater. I'm lazy.

My Paper Heart Will Bleed

It's Killing Me, Killing Me

Ashley went home that day upset. He knew that Andy was only trying to keeptheir relationship secret but.. it hurt. Looking at him as he denied even knowing Ashley hurt more than it should have. Why did he even care?
Ashley sighed and sat on his bed, pulling out his phone. Did he really want to text Andy?
Yes.
Did he feel like he should?
No.
He felt that if he did, he'd come off as annoying; clingy. He was always the one to text first and half the time, Andy never replied. Ashley chewed his lip as he debated what to do and finally turned off his phone. "May as well sit and do nothing..." he sighed to his empty bedrooom and laid on the bed with an exasperated sigh.
He closed his eyes, thinking.
Andy... Oh, Andy... Why did he have to fall so in love with Andy?
Andy...
Everything about him was so perfect. His gorgeous, hypnotizing crysal eyes, his pink lips... his smile... his hair. Him. Everything abut Andy was painfully perfect. Andy was an angl. So flawless and his skin like porelain. Andy was his porcelain angel. But what was he to Andy?
-
Andy sat in his basement, staring at the floor with his legs criss crossed on the leather couch. He felt absolutely aweful about what he said earlier, but it was had to be done. It Matt knew they were, at least, friends, he'd no doubt take it the wrong way and blab to everyone. It totally defeated the purpose of a secret relationship. Ashley would understand he did it for them.... right?
Damn, knowing Ashley, he was probably wondering what he did wrong... He'd have to explain later, then.
Andy ran his fingers through his short, messy hair and laid on the couch. He was never one to give second chances, so why was he giving Ashley a third? Why was Ashley so... special?
Was it possible that Andy had fallen that much in love?
The thought of Ashley made Andy's heart flutter. Andy had put Ashley through so much shit... How could Ashley still love him?
He could see it in Ashley's eyes everyday. He was head over heels in love with Andy... Ashley had fallen so hopelessly in love with him. He just wished he could have warned him that there was no guarentee that Andy would be there to catch him...
Ashley...
Ashley was different than most girls he had dated in the past. Possibly because Ashley was his first boyfriend, but there was definety something else. He could feel it everytime he looked at him. Could it be that he was so... damn... what one word could describe something so angelic as Ashley? The moment Andy laid eyes on him, he knew Ashley was an angel..He just knew it.
And he was right.
It broke Andy inside to know that it was his fault such a precious being was so torn to shreds. Someone as fragile and innocent as Ashley should have known better... Ashley shouldn't have come near him. He should have warned Ashley more...
"I'm sorry, Ash..." Andy whispered to the ceiling. He took out his phone, deciding to text Ashley. Within seconds, his phone buzzed to notify him of a reply.
Hey! Ashley sounded so happy to talk to him. Andy found it cute how chipper he was when they talked.
How are you? Andy replied.
5 minutes passed. Andy was getting worried. Ashley never took more than a minute to respond... Was something wrong?
Babe? he texted in his growing anxiety.
Sorry, didn't see you replied haha. Yeah, I'm doing good. you?
Andy stared at the text.
you're lying.
He always knew something was wrong with Ashley. No matter how geniuinely happy he was at times, there was always something dwelling in the back of his head that refused to leave. Andy wished he could just take it away... Maybe if he knew what was bugging him, he could help.
I am not.
Andy rolled his eyes. Ashley should know by now that he wasn't convincing in the least.
Yes you are, now please just tell me whats wrong? I'm worried.
Andy waited for another 5 minutes, chewing anxiously on his lip.

I don't think I can do this anymore
♠ ♠ ♠
Title cred; Goodbye Agony by Black Veil Brides.
1. New album is perfect
2. BVB and FIR are perfect live <3 I saw them in MN last friday and omg I'm still not over it