Status: I'm a slow updater. I'm lazy.

My Paper Heart Will Bleed

Don't You See What You Do To Me?

Ashley went home that day, throwing his backpack on his bed and laid on his back, looking up at the ceiling. There was something about Andy... something different. He was special. Ashley closed his eyes and smiled as he thought, suddenly hearing his phone buzz. He opened an eye and picked it up, sitting up and reading the text he had received from Andy.
'Are you busy saturday?'
Ashley frowned, puzzled by the text.
'Yeah, why?' He waited patiently, biting his lip in a nervous manner.
'Dunno, wanted to know if you'd like to go see a movie.'
'Sure. :) What time and what theater?'
'1:30, and I'll pick you up. So don't worry about that.' Ashley could almost see Andy grinning, his baby blue eyes lighting up happily. He bit back a squeal of happiness. He was going to go see a movie with Andy! Ashley did a small happy dance and took a deep breath.
"Ashley, it's time for dinner!" his mom yelled up the stairs. Ashley sighed and set his phone on his desk, skipping down the stairs as he tried to act as casual as one could when they're crush just asked to take them to a movie. He sat down smoothly, waiting for his mom to bring the food to the table.
"What's dinner?" he asked with a smile.
"Tacos." His mom said, setting everything on the table. Ashley dished up, his mind buzzing with thoughts of how Saturday would play out. It could be the best day of his life, or it could be the worst.
"So how was your day?" His dad asked, making casual dinner conversation.
"It was good. Amazing." Ashley replied, probably smiling like an idiot.
Ashley's dad raised an eyebrow and looked across the table at Ashley's mom, but decided not to ask. Ashley finished his dinner quickly, and rushed to put his dishes in the dishwasher and bolted to his room. He grabbed his phone, seeing a new text from Andy.
'You like Hello Kitty, right?'
Ashley furrowed his brow at the odd question.
'yeah... why?'
'No reason, your girlfriend Hayley said you did.'
Ashley's heart dropped a bit. So he thought he was dating someone else... does that mean he really only wants to go out as friends...?
'Hayley? No, no, she isn't my girlfriend. I'm gay, actually...'
'Oh. You are? Thats fine, she wanted me to say that too, though. You have weird friends.' Ashley could hear that laugh echoing in his head... God damn, that laugh...
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah okay so I write short chapters because I feel like they're really stupid if they get long because I'll start writing random shit that has nothing to do with anything and it gets weird and yeah ._.

Title Credit: Somewhere In Neverland by All Time Low x3 <3