Status: I'm writing a story this is my first time so you I would like for everyone to give me some feedback, ideas. Please comment and Thanks again.

More Than Hate, Brotherly Love

School Day

Bill POV

I was in my sweet dream when I heard keep calling my name and shaking me. I had a surprise look in my face seeing Georg & Gustav in front of me. They probably realize I was wide awake since they stop shaking with a happy look on their faces.

"what are you doing this early in my bedroom ? " referring to Georg and Gustav

" Your mom let us in and told us to wake you guys up to get ready for school " said Georg

" It's 6 o'clock in the morning we don't have class in like 2 more hours " telling them while rubbing my eyes .

"We know that, we want to show you guys around the school before class start" Gustav answered

"Okay let me go take a shower , and go wake up Tom for me please " I said while walking toward the bathroom.

"They don't have to wake me up anymore since I'm already up by all those noises they were making while waking you up , stupid brother " Tom said while stepping inside my bedroom

" Whatever lazy ass " I shoot back at him

" Are you sure you guys are twins brothers ? Stop the discussion and get ready for school " said georg while Gustav keep looking at us with a sad face.

After our parents drop us to school, they went to work. Gustav and georg finish to show us around, we get our schedule. By fate , we found that all 4 of us had the same classes.People keep staring at us in the Hallway asking Tom and I if we are twins, how come we are friends with the most popular students in the school. We answered all their questions, and went to classes. When we get there , we introduced ourselves and took a sit next to our best friends georg and Gustav. After a while, I saw 4 other girls in the classroom trying to get our attention.

" Hey guys , look at these girls trying to get our attention" I said

"Oh You mean the four "beauty and the beast" Gustav said while doing quotation mark with his fingers laughing .

" What ? Beauty and the beast ? Are you kidding me " ? said tom by laughing his ass off.

"Yeah they not even that cute . They are so ugly " Georg said

We where sitting at lunch , chatting , joking , laughing while those girls came up to us trying to take a seat next to us, but we stop them . Tom and I still not really in good in terms because we talk to our other 2 friends but we don't talk to each other unless we cursing each other out .Gustav and Georg still trying to make us become friends again, but its not working.

"Can we seat next to you , guys ? " one of them girl ask

" Nah because we don't accept other people to our table " Georg answered

" Okay by the way, we are the beauty and the beast . I'm Vanessa, this is Fiona, Alicia, Samantha" said Vanessa by introducing the other girls and herself .

" Nice to meet you guys , not trying to be rude, but we need you to leave because we were having boys time before you guys showed up at our table " said Gustav with a evil smirk .

" Okay we're leaving , this our phone numbers call us when you guys get home '' Said Alicia while smiling

" We don't accept phone numbers from ugly girls " I said to them while everybody in the cafeteria laughing at them .

"yeah whatever , just call us and try to get to know us" said Fiona and Samantha at the same time then left .

All our classes were over , we were waiting for georg's mom to come pick us up since she was the only one available. We went to my house to hang out together since we didn't had no homework, in my game room , then watch movies in our theater . By 9:00 pm, our best friends left since their and our parents came back from work and we had to go to school the next morning . Tom and I went to two different bathrooms to take a shower then went to bed until we were in our little dreamland. We had a fun first school day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read, read, read, guys give me suggestions, leave a comment thanks.