Status: I'm writing a story this is my first time so you I would like for everyone to give me some feedback, ideas. Please comment and Thanks again.

More Than Hate, Brotherly Love

"Beauty and the beast" girls keep following us

Tom POV

Just wake up from my dreamland when I realize it was 8:30 am which mean I'm really going to be mad late at school because of my stupid brother. Both our parents had to go to work super early today which left me with my twin but he didn't even woke me up. He make me really do hate him more today because of that . I have to get ready to go to school before it's to late.

I arrived at the school at 9:45 am which I had to ask georg 's father to drop me off since he was getting ready to get himself to work too. As soon as I get to school that Vanessa girl was heading toward me which I'm really not a good mood to talk to that stupid bitch.

"Hey Tomi, how are you this morning ?" She said with a wide smile in her face

"That bitch already giving me nickname. Is she serious right now ?" I through to myself

"Tomi can you hear me ? " while snapping two fingers in front of my face .

"Yes I can and stop snapping your dirty finger in front of my face !! " I snap while glaring at her

" Okay I just wanted to know how you were . How come you're so late today ? " Vanessa ask calmly

"Well I over slept and if you'll excuse me I gotta get to my next class, stupid bitch" I answered while walking down the hall to my next class

" Whatever , I'll meet you at lunch " She scream just enough for me to hear her .

While I was in the middle of the class , I just thinking about kicking my brother ass after school for being so selfish , for not waking me up this morning . Even though I can't really stand him , I would never let him be late to school. Just when I was in my thoughts , Georg and Gustav calling my name so loud in the classroom.

"Earth to Tomi " Gustav said while shaking me hard by forcing me out of my thoughts.

"What is it guys ?"

"Class been over 10 minutes ago " Georg answered

" Oh okay let get to lunch and Bill I'll definitely beat you up after school" while looking at him with a murderous look in my eyes.

" Why would you do that to your own brother ? " Gustav ask

"That stupid twin of mine didn't even wake me up before he left for school "

" It's not my fault that your alarm went off . Is it , stupid ?"

"Don't get me started Billa " I shoot back at him

"Whatever you say " He answered while blushing hard

My brother couldn't stop having this embarrassing flush on his cheeks every time I look toward him. I mean what is going on with him ? I can't help it but get worry about him. We were at lunch when Vanessa came up to our table and drag me out of the cafeteria.

"What's your problem huh , girl ?" I ask with a frustrated look in my face

"You're my problem Tom . Even though I keep following you everywhere but you keep stepping on my feelings for you. Do you even know how that feel ?"

"I don't understand where you getting at " pretending I don't

" I'm just so fucking in love with you and it's killing me , but of course you have to be the big boss ignoring me every single day , asshole" she answered trying to fight her tears back

" Don't talk to me that way girl and you can't force me to fall in love with you If I don't feel that way "

"Can we at least be friend for now and try to get to know me ? "

" I'll try to be friend with you but don't expect nothing more than friendship " I told her seriously

"Okay Tomi" she answered excitedly

After school I went straight home without waiting for my brother and friends because I had a lot of thinking to do about Billa And Vanessa. Took a shower then went to sleep after a lot of thinking .
" Did I make a good choice by been friend with Vanessa? Why Billa had a crush look in his face , every time I look toward him ? I ask myself before forcing myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read , leave comment and ideas , enjoy !!!