Status: I'm writing a story this is my first time so you I would like for everyone to give me some feedback, ideas. Please comment and Thanks again.

More Than Hate, Brotherly Love

Drunk And Regret

Bill POV

How more stupid can I get ? Ever since Tom called me Billa , I've been getting red like a tomato each time he look my way . He took me by surprise , when he called the nickname he used to call me when we were best friends back then. Speaking of devil.

" Yo, have you seen my math book ?" my brother force me out of my thoughts.

" No and that's none of my damn business " I answered him while heading to the shower.

" Whatever tomato " Tom shoot back at me while teasing me

" Boys , it's time to head out , hurry up " Our mum called us downstairs

"Coming mom" we answered

Before class start , Vanessa and her other crew came up to us and invited my twin, friends and me to a party she was trowing at her house on Saturday, since her parents were going to be away for 2 weeks on a business trip. Since we're the most popular students in the whole school and the facts that she was in love with Tom had gave her the opportunities to get on my twin pants but she had the nerve to take advantage of me .

" Bill , my friends and I are trowing a party at my house, you guys are coming right ? "

"Yes we are " Gustav answered before I had the opportunity to.

"Here is my address and see you guys Saturday then" Vanessa said happily

Saturday Night

As soon as we got to Vanessa party , she came running toward us , smiling , give us a warm welcome , specially to Tom. Then she grab on my brother's arm dragging him somewhere private, but I could tell Tom was not really comfortable around her . I'm pretty sure that's the reason why he didn't want to show up to Vanessa's party.

" Hey Guys , I'm really glad you guys could make it " Vanessa said while hugging us and smiling.

" Yes we glad too , but where are the drinks ? " Georg question her.
" They are in the kitchen , drink as much as you guys would like , enjoy the party . Tom , can we talk in private please ?"

Before Tom could even answered her , she dragged him and went to her balcony , but I decided to be curious for once and followed them without getting caught.

" What do you want, Vanessa ?" Tom ask her.
" Can't friends have their own little privacy ? Why are you so mad ? I just wanna talk to you , Tomi.
" Okay, what is it ?"
" Like I was saying the other day , I wanted you to get to know me and I definitely want to get to know you too. Do you wanna go out with me , Tomi ? " Vanessa ask hopefully.
" Vanessa, you can't just ask me to date you , If I don't have any feeling for you. " t
" You never know , you might end up falling for me too while dating me . I'm just so really in love with you , Tomi. I can't help how I feel toward you " She answered while fighting back her tears.
" I don't know Vanessa, give me some time to think about it . I can only see you as my friend or sister. Do you understand where I'm coming from , Vanessa ?"
" I understand and maybe this will change your mind . " She ssaid and kiss Tom on the lip .
"What the hell ?" Bill thought to himself
" Vanessa, this can't be happening. " Tom push pass her and frowned.

Bill had to quickly move out the way before his brother could caught him from listening their conversation. Bill found himself drinking , but 5 minutes after, his brother showed up on him really drunk and upset.

"Billlllaaaaa, there you are , I've been looking for you." Tom come running toward Bill happily.

" Why were you looking for me , baby brother ?"

"I just missed you for a minute " Tom press his lip on Bill trying to kiss him.

" Tom , you drunk , stop doing something you will regret " Bill inform him

" No , I really wanna kiss you right now ."

" Let go back home , okay Tomi "

"Okay "

Bill drove him home since he really not drunk as much as Tom . He carried Tom to his bedroom and change his clothes. Bill was about to head to his own room when his twin stop him from doing so and press their lips together and started to made out but Bill stop him from going to far because he know for sure they will regret it in the morning.

" Tomi, go to sleep " Bill trying to leave the room
" No, don't leave me. Sleep with me tonight , Billa "
"Okay . Good night , baby brother " Bill said while cuddling with his twin.
"Good night" Tom answered

Bill woke up the next day, feeling something hard on him, and realize it was his own twin cuddling him . He was confused at first , but once he remembered what had happened last night , his eyes widened and get worry about his brother 's reaction once he remember about the event. Bill was lost in his own little world he didn't realized Tom had woke up.

"what the hell you doing in my bedroom, punk ?" Tom ask moving far away from Bill as possible.

" Don't you remember about last night " ? Bill ask him

"What do you mean ?"

"You kissed me at the party, had to drive you home , and brought you to bed and you asked me to sleep here "

" What in the World ?" Tom seems to remember now

"But I don't why you even kiss me last night, dude "

"I'm pretty sure you force yourself on me and I'm not gay." Tom trying to defense himself

"I can't stand you why would I force myself on you.I'm not gay either . You should consider yourself lucky , I didn't beat the shit out of you last night" Bill answered him

" Faggot, stay away from me " Tom warned him and quickly left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read,comment, enjoy !!!