Status: Updates every Thursday.

It Never Ends

Take your breath away

Oli's POV:

I crash my lips into his again, savoring the sweet taste of his lips. I can feel butterflies fluttering through my stomach and I smile against his lips.

“I kind of regret walking away now.” Austin chuckles at me after our kiss is finished. We’re sitting outside, the party still going on behind us, and I’m practically sitting in his lap.

“You walked away before I could even say anything.” I lean against him, and he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the top of my head.

“This has been an interesting start to the tour.” He looks down at me, humor in his eyes. “From strangers to enemies to friends to…” He trails off. “To whatever we are now.” He finishes, looking down at me. I didn't know what we were either, honestly. I pulled on the strings in the rips on my jeans and looked up at him.

“What do you want to be?” I want to know. He bites his lip, and furrows his eyebrows in thought.

“I want you to come back to my bus and I want to fall asleep with you in my arms, and we can worry about titles another time.” He finally decides, with a questioning smile on his face. I nod eagerly, excited to finally be able to be in his arms again.

I slide off of him and he stands up, reaching down to help me up before tangling his fingers with mine. Back at his bus, he leads me to his bunk and pull the curtain back, letting me go in first. “I hope they don’t open the curtain, they’ll think we fucked.” He laughs quietly and pulls his shirt off. “Oh well, they can think what they want.” He climbs in next to me and I slip my shirt off too, and he wraps his arms around me. It’s nice to feel his skin pressed against mine, something I've never felt before. Well, this way at least. Of course I've had girls pressed against me, but never another boy.

Austin starts to press kisses down my neck, and I close my eyes, enjoying his warm breath ghosting over my skin, sending shivers down my spine. “I really thought I liked girls, perhaps this is why my last marriage failed.” He laughs before settling his chin on the top of my head.

“Me too, trust me. I've never been with a boy.” I snort and look up at him. “Still haven’t, technically.” He laughs and looks back at me. I love his eyes; they’re dark and absolutely beautiful.

“Well, we’ll have to change that some time.” He winks at me and I can feel a blush creep its way onto my face.

Falling asleep in Austin’s arm’s in something I can definitely get used to.

Austin’s POV:

I look down at the tattooed boy below me and I can’t help but feel giddy. We've only shared a few kisses but every time we do kiss, it feels like fireworks are exploding in my stomach. This boy has done more things to my head in the past few days than any girl has in a hundred times the amount of time. He’s made me question everything about my life, in so many aspects and we’re not even in a relationship.

Who knows if we even will be? I don’t know yet, he’s a beautiful boy, really. But I've never been with a boy, the thought of it is really foreign and kind scary. Although I think he feels the same way, he's probably just as scared as I am. He told me a bit ago that he’s never been with another guy either.

I bent my head to kiss the side of his face once more before closing my eyes and trying to catch some sleep.

---

“Think they hooked up?” I hear Tino whisper.

“Nah, I don’t think so. Who puts their pants back on after that?” Phil’s voice comes from the other side of the bus.

My eyes shoot open to see Tino and Alan holding the curtain back, giggling like teenagers. I swat Alan’s hand away, hoping he’ll close the curtain and let me go back to sleep, but of course that makes him pull the curtain open even more. “So did you?”

“What are you talking about Alan?” I sigh and turn my head to look at him.

“Did you guys fuck or not?” Phil appears next to Tino.

“Actually, no, we didn't.” Oli's sleepy voice fills my ears. “But I’ll be sure to tell you if we do.” He snorts and shifts himself in my arms, trying to hide himself from my band mates.

“Maybe I’ll join in.” Phil laughs, sarcasm lacing his voice. “Anyways, I think we both have shows today and it’s already like noon, so you should get your lazy asses up.” And with that, the curtain is closed and Oli and I are left alone again.

“They always like that?” Oli looks up at me, an amused look in his eyes. “If yeah, then I like them.”

I nod while stretching my arms and yawning. “Yeah, except this is the only time I've ever been in bed with a guy, so I’m sure it was a shock to them.” I lean down and catch his lips in a short kiss. “But I don’t mind them seeing us.” I lean my forehead on his, and move my hand up to the side of his face. “I guess it’s better than hiding things, even if we’re not dating.”

Oli nods and runs his hand along my back. “I wanna sleep with you more often,” He whispers so the guys don’t hear us. I smirk and he hits the side of my head. “Mind out of the gutters, Carlile.”

I look down at him and roll him over so that I’m on top of him and I kiss the side of his neck. “I can’t help it. Look at the gorgeous boy in my bed.” I whisper while continuing to press kisses up his neck, until I reach his ear. I nip at the top of his ear before rolling off of him and pulling back the curtain of my bunk. No matter how beautiful he is, we have a show soon and the guys are on the bus, so I need to control myself. I slip a shirt on and throw and extra one to Oli. The guys are all on the couch, and they smirk at Oli and I as we come out to join them. “What?” I want to know.

“Oh, nothing.” Alan winks at me and nods towards Oli. “What’s going on between you two?” He shoots a questioning gaze at me.

“Uh, nothing, yet.” I wink back at him.

Oli and I spend the remainder of the afternoon with the rest of my band before he has to go back to his bus to get ready and make sure his friends know that he’s still alive. I catch his hand right as he’s leaving and spin him around, hugging him close to me and giving him a quick kiss. “See you after the shows today?” I question him.

“Of course, love. I put my number in your phone, text me?”

I nod and let him go, settling myself back on the couch next to Alan. He smiles at me before asking me a question. “So you’re gay?” He wants to know.

“Maybe, I’m really not sure.” I nervously scratch the back of my head. “It’s as much of a surprise to me as it is to you guys.” I shrug the question off and they don’t press further, which I’m thankful for.

That same question lingers in my mind all day, but I still can’t answer it. I obviously feel something for Oli, but is that just because he saved me, or is there actually something there? Am I actually attracted to boys? I hope that I can find the answer soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh. Ooooooh. OOOOOOOOOOHHHH. They're fallinnnn'.

Anywho I don't really think that i'm going to make this story too long, honestly. Maybe a few more chapters? Unless y'all want more idk man. I'm kinda just going with the flow and the main plot kind of happened really early in the story but I have some ideas to continue this and make a sequel if you want, or I can just make in into a new story.

Title Credit: Take Your Breath Away - You Me At Six

xoxo
Ribbon