Status: Updates every Thursday.

It Never Ends

Um, I’m not very good with summaries. But I’m thinking this story is going to turn out better than whatever shitty summary I give you.
Bear with me and give it a shot. c:

Oliver Sykes had always been one of those daring, spur of the moment type of guys. His life was crazy, filled with tours and parties; he barely had any time to even think. This was the way he's always known life to be though, he never slowed his pace and it worked just fine for him and his band. With there never being a dull moment, it seemed to fill the emptiness and loneliness that he truly felt.

Austin Carlile, on the flip side, is seemingly happy. He's good at hiding the emotions and scars of the past, until one particular event brings up all these hidden emotions. Is this the end of the road for him, or can the help he needs come right in time?

They both happen to be doing a summer of Warped tour, and Oli is not too happy about it. He just so happens to despise Austin Carlile.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these band members, although that’d be super cool and creepy if I did.

BE AWARE THIS STORY CONTAINS:
-Self harm
-Suicidal thoughts and occurrences
-Boyxboy
-SMUT. I'll warn for that, perhaps.

Title Credit: It Never Ends – Bring Me The Horizon

xoxo
Ribbon