Betrayed

Brompton Cocktail

Chapter 2
Brompton Cocktail
"Here. Wear this." Amy said, handing me a black, one shouldered dress that came above my knee. I went into the bathroom to change & when I came back out, her eyes widened.
"Girl, you look good in that dress. Here, are some shoes to go with it. Put those on & walk down the hall." They were white heels with painted blood stains & stitches on them. I did as I was told & when I got to the end of the hallway, I spun around, winked at her & walked back towards her.
"We are gonna knock 'em dead tonight!" she squealed. For the next few hours, she got dressed, did her hair & make up. Then she did my make up & my hair.
"You don't think Wil is going to be there tonight, do you?" I asked her.
"Tobe, hush. Don't even think about him. You need to focus on you tonight. Just relax & have some fun. Chill, girl." she sighed.
"I know, I know. You're right." I sighed, closing my eyes. Finally at about 8 o'clock, we were ready to head out. We hopped into her black '04 Ford Mustang GT & headed towards Johnny's bar. As soon as we walked inside, there was already a bunch of people there. The band on stage was in mid performance. Avenged Sevenfold was their name as I could see it on their banner above the stage. The lead singer had mirrored aviators, slicked back black hair, & a lip ring on the left side of his mouth. The drummer was really pale & skinny with black hair in a crazy looking style. The bassist had red & green spiked short hair & was somewhat pale. The main guitarist had black hair that was halfway spiked up, black eyeliner & tan skin. Then there was the other guitarist. He had snakebites & a septum piercing. His black hair was spiked partially except for the front which fell over his left eye. He had fingerless gloves on & was really shredding on his guitar. Him & the other guitarist then stood with their backs to each other & kept playing. It was incredible! They were both playing so effortlessly. You could barely see their fingers move, they were so quick & it all sounded so clean.
"Hey, we can drool over them in a few minutes. Right now, it's time to get our drink on." Amy said, grabbing my arm & pulling me towards the bar.
"Let me get a glass of wine." I told the bartender.
"Bitch, are you here to sip some nasty ass wine or are you here to get drunk? Get this girl some vodka. Straight vodka. No ice. Just a glass of vodka." Amy cut in.
"I suppose you're right." I sighed, sitting down on a stool & turning to look towards the stage.
"They're pretty awesome, aren't they?" she asked me, lightly bobbing her head to the music.
"Not exactly a band you'd want in a bar." I chuckled.
"They're pretty popular from what I've heard."
"Well, I really like their sound. Thanks." I said as the bartender sat my glass down in front of me. I took the tall glass & took a couple gulps.
"Fuck. Ooh. Good stuff." I chuckled.
"Come on. Don't waste that shit. Drink up. After we've had a few good drinks, I think we need to go to the dance club down the street called The Black Cat."
"And why do we need to go there?" I asked her, taking another gulp of my vodka.
"Because. That's where a lot of people go to hang out."
"Oh my god. Don't do this." I sighed.
"What?"
"I just broke up with Wil. I'm not looking for anything right now. I'm just trying to get drunk & have some fun."
"Well, we can find someone for you to have fun with tonight." she winked at me.
"Amy, no!" I said, glaring at her.
"Damn it. Fine. At least keep your options open. You never know what could happen. Get enough drinks in you & well, I'm sure you'd be a little more open to the idea."
"Shut it." I said, gulping down the last of my vodka.
We ordered a few beers & a couple shots of Jack Daniel's whiskey, sat & listened to the band & then we decided we should probably start walking down to The Black Cat.
"We are Avenged Sevenfold. Thank you guys for coming out tonight. We really appreciate all you guys." the lead singer said before him & his band mates walked off stage.
"Time to go." Amy said, slurring her words a bit.
"Oh great." I sighed, looking over at her & taking her hand. We walked down to the club & we found a booth in the corner & sat down. It took Amy a few minutes to gather herself enough to get on the dance floor.
"Come on." she giggled, grabbing my hand. I followed her & they were playing some dumb Chris Brown song. We danced for about 20 minutes before I went back to our table & sat down again.
~Zacky's P.O.V.~
"Who's ready to get fucked up?" I smiled at the guys, walking off stage.
"I fuckin' am!" Synyster laughed.
"Let's get our shit together first & then we'll head down to The Black Cat down the street. They have that Grey Goose vodka I love." Matt said, walking back on stage. We got all of our stuff together making it easier for our roadies to load it up & we walked down the street to the club. Matt ordered his beloved Grey Goose & cranberry, Rev & Brian ordered Guiness beers, Johnny ordered a couple beers, & for me, my beloved Jack Daniel's whiskey. We found a table at the back of the club facing the dance floor & just sat there drinking our drinks & laughing.
"So who's it gonna be tonight, Mr. Vengeance?" Synyster asked me, slurring his words.
"What?" I asked him, confused.
"You know what I mean. Which one of these hoe's you gonna take back to your place?"
"Nah, dude. Nah." I laughed, taking a drink of my whiskey.
"Stop bein' a bitch! I bet you couldn't even do it. Pussy!" Synyster was always a dick when he got too drunk. He was hilarious when he drank, but once he reached that certain point, he turned into a total douche.
"Fuck you, dick." I glared at him.
"Brian, come on man. Lay off." Jimmy laughed, nervously.
"Shut up, Jimmy." Brian snapped.
"Brian, quit dude. Just stop while you're still ahead." Matt laughed. He knew how Brian was. He knew how to handle Brian when he got like this. Most times, anyway.
"Look, all I'm saying is that we're rock stars now. Pick a bitch, take her home, fuck her senseless, & then drop her like a bad habit." Brian said, simmering down a little.
"No, dude. I'm not in the mood for that crap right now anyway." I said, looking over at the dance floor.
"I'm willing to bet you $50 that you can't take..." Brian's eyes scanned the room looking for a worthy victim. "her. You can't take her home with you."
"Who?" I asked him, looking in the direction he pointed. He pointed again & there was a tall, skinny, blonde girl with a hot ass body in the corner.
"Her? Really?" I asked him.
"You won't do it. You little chicken shit." Brian laughed.
"Make it $300 & you got yourself a deal." I told him as I stuck out my hand for him to shake it.
"Don't be doing this unless you got the cash." Brian warned.
"I don't need the cash. You do. Watch this shit." I smirked as I finished my whiskey & stood up to walk over to their table.