Ghost in the Mirror

I'm going to start by saying that I'm not much good at summaries, but I'll take a crack at it.

It's about a 17 year old girl named Charlotte, who wakes up dead.

All she remembers about the night before her death is going to a big party that was thrown at her friend's house.

The cops rule her death a suicide, and at first she believes it, but she quickly realizes that she would never kill herself.

She investigates things to try to figure out how she died, and she realized that somebody at the party murdered her.

She tries to help her family and friends solve her murder, while she still tries to except her death.

TRIGGER WARNING!!! There will be mentions of self harm and suicide.

Hopefully you'll like it!

Title credit goes to Ghost In The Mirror by, Motionless In White.

NOTE: this is not a Fan Fic! But the idea is loosely based on the novel Remember Me by. Christopher Pike.

I'm starting this out as a one-shot to test the waters. If you want more comment, or I will think people don't like it and won't update it. If there are no comments on this within a weeks time, I will leave it as a one-shot and mark it as complete unless high demand occurs later on.

I'm not doing it to be rude, but I am not going to invest in a story that no one reads.

Thanks ;)