Status: Sexually Active

Until the End

Nina Jackson

Today was the day that I would go on trial at my new work I really hope they all like me because it would be really awesome to work with my best friend and it would be so good to get to see Matt cause dam he is a fine sight.

I made sure that I had all my paperwork ready for the night and then went out into the kitchen to get some breakfast Arianne was sitting at the table with a coffee and some toast, I went to got a drink and sat down across from her, today was one of our days off from uni we usually stayed home and did our homework or we would go to the shops.

“So you’ve seen both of my bosses now in the flesh” Arianne said with a smirk.

“How you don’t get distracted with them around amazes me” I told her.

“I have my moment don’t you worry” she laughed.

“Matt is just so…. I can’t even find the words” I said and she started giggling.

“Yeah I saw that last night when you saw him and stopped talking”.

“One thing is for sure you are going to surprise Matt tonight” she told me.

“How would I do that?” I asked.

“Matt said you wouldn’t fit in because of the clothes you worm”.

“Well he judges a book by its cover quickly” I mumbled.

“Anyone would with the dress you wore yesterday” I gave her the evils but she just laughed it off.

“Well his in for another surprise tonight then isn’t he” I said with a smirk and Arianne nodded.

After I had can some breakfast I went back to my room to choose something to wear for tonight and there would be no pink in it that was for sure. I got a pair of my jeans I really like and put them out and picked out a top to go with them once I found the right top the rest of the outfit was pretty easy to plan out it was defiantly more me just the way I liked it.

The rest of the day went pretty quick Arianne and I just stayed home doing homework for uni which didn’t take to long but before I knew it was time to get ready for work, after I had gotten ready I went to see Arianne.

“Do I look okay?” I asked she looked at me and told me to do a spin I did as told and when I looked at her again and she smiled.

“You look good you are going to shock Matt tonight” she said.

“I want to do more than just shock him” I said with a wink she looked at me with a shocked face but then laughed.

“You’ve got a dirty mind girl”.

“Hey where do you think I got it from” I asked and she just smirked.

“Come one lets get going don’t want to be late now” she said I nodded and went and grabbed my stuff and we were off.

We arrived at the bar and I wont lie I was a bit nervous this is my first official day here and I really want it to work.

“Who’s the newbie?” I heard someone ask as I turned around I saw a really tall guy with bright blue eyes.

“This is Nina she is going to be on trial here as a barmaid” Arianne told the person.

“Hey I’m Jimmy” he said sticking his hand out.

“Nina nice to meet you” I said shaking his hand he grinned at me then opened the door for us.

When we walked in I saw the other bartender at the bar getting the glasses ready for tonight Arianne walked up to him to talk to him about something I just stood there kind of awkwardly not really knowing what to do.

“Who are you?” I turned around to see the guy from last night that was also working behind the bar I think his name was Brian if I remember right.

“Nina” I told him he looked at me up and down and then smirked a bit.

“Well don’t you look better tonight” he said.

“You remember me from last night?” I asked

“That pink dress is kind of hard to forget” he told me with a smirk, I blushed and shook my head.

“Did you get a new wardrobe so you would fit in?” he asked

“No this is my usual clothes last nights dress was for my mother” I told him with a groan.

“Ah you have one of those mothers, but I think you look better in this” he said I said thanks you and then he told me where Matt was, well this shall be fun. As I walked off towards Matt office I saw Arianne staring at Brian…so that’s interesting ill question her about that later.

I knocked on the door and heard Matt say come in, I opened the door and walked over to Matt’s desk he looked at me a bit funny before he spoke.

“May I help you?” he asked.

“Yeah I just came to give you my paperwork” I told him.

He grabbed the paperwork and flicked through it then looked back at me.

“Nina?” he asked looking me up and down.

“Judge a book by its come to fast did ya?” I smirked he looked at me shocked and I didn’t wait for him to say anything else.

“Arianne said she would show me around the bar so I better go” I said walking out the room swaying my hips a bit giving him a bit of attitude, when I walked out of the room I thought through what I just did and I really should of done that I mean im on trial and he could be my new boss, oh god what have I done.

Arianne showed me around the bar and how things worked it was pretty much the same as the hotel I worked at just more people to serve, the bar soon opened and we got busy pretty quick which was fun it was something completely different from working at the hotel. A couple of times through out the night I could feel someone watching me and when ever I would turn to see who it was it would be Matt I thought it was weird at first but I guess he is watching me because I am on trial.

The bar was coming close to closing time so some of us started to clean up the place while the others were getting the last people out, I looked over to see where Arianne was and she was talking to some biker looking dude and he didn’t look to happy about it being closing time but he soon left with a grumpy look on his face.

After finally getting everyone out and tidying up it was finally home time I was a bit tired but at the same time I was fully of energy this night had been really good but it was soon going to get interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo another update xD hope yous like it comment what yous think we will love you foREVer ;)

Nina work