Status: Sexually Active

Until the End

Arianne Esmé Forbes

"You can deny it all you want, Ari, he was totally jealous!" Daniel said. I just shrugged my shoulders at him and continued to 'read' my book. I wasn't actually reading it but I thought Daniel would think I was and he would just drop the subject. Apparently not.
"Alright fine, he was, but I don't know why," I said in defeat. "Because of my so obvious charm," Daniel said. I looked up at him and chuckled. "That didn't even make sense,"
"It didn't have to, it's the truth, he saw you with another guy,"
"And! Let me finish Dan, gosh, even if that's the case, it's not like I'm going to do anything about it," I said.
"Why the hell not?" I sighed and closed my book.
"Because Daniel, he's too mysterious, I don't know anything about him and he's my boss,"
"Him being mysterious or your boss didn't stop you for falling head over heels in love with him,"
"I am on head over heels for him! I just have this attraction to him," I said, blushing. How could he think that I love Brian, geez that's a bit extreme.
"Okay then it's settled, fuck him and everything will be better,"
"Daniel!" I exclaimed.
"What?" He said, confused.
"I'm not just going to fuck him for sport,"
"Do it for pleasure," he said, wiggling his eyebrows and smiling. I laughed and shook my head.

Image


It has been amazing working with Nina. We've been having a ball, and the boys get along really well with her. Matt still hasn't apologised for judging Nina, but the fact that he was so shocked when she turned up for her first day of work, it was good enough. The expression on his face was priceless.

The night was getting pretty late and it was close to closing time, but there were a few people still lurking around the bar. A few of the people hanging around I know, because their our regulars and some guys that the boys know. But there was one man seated at the end of the bar, he looked scruffy and extremely drunk. I looked around for Zacky or Brian, because they normally deal with these type of people, but they were nowhere in sight. I took in a big breath. I knew I would have to tell him that he needs to leave, because I couldn't leave it up to Nina, it's just her first night. As I walked up to him I noticed that he was wearing a leather vest and this made me nervous. I got a vibe through me that made me want to call Jimmy around. I looked up in his direction and he nodded his head at me, knowing that I wasn't so sure about this guy and to be on guard.
"Sorry sir but it's time for us to close up," I said as nicely as I could.
"Sir? Who am I to you, your father?" He slurred. I rolled my eyes.
"No, I meant it as a courtesy," I replied.
"We'll it ain't mean shit now, you better give me a bottle as an apology," he said.
"I'm not giving you anything, I want you to get out of here," I explained.
"Excuse me bitch," he said as he stood up, I took a step back.
"Come on mate, let's get you a cab outside," Jimmy said, stepping in. He put his hand on the guys back to let him know that he was behind him.
The man shook Jimmy's hand off his back and begun walking off, "I can find my own way home," he said. Jimmy shrugged and followed him out.
As soon as I start to relax he turned around and gave me one of the most scary smiles I have seen, "you watch yourself bitch, I'll come back and get you," he said. Jimmy pushed him onwards, "you have 15 seconds to get out of here before I throw you out," he threatened. The man was not phased and he just walked out at his own speed.

Jimmy came to me to see if I was alright. I was fine, but I knew that I wouldn't be when I see him again. Nina came up to me and asked if I was alright and I just nodded me head and smiled. Brian came back from wherever he went and just stood there, staring at Jimmy, Nina and I.
"Where the hell were you?" I snapped. Brian looked a little taken aback.
"What the hell did I do?" He asked.
"You we're suppose to help us with getting all the drunken fools out but no, I had to, and there was this freak and he was creepy as fuck. So thanks, Brian!" I exclaimed. Ugh, men. Brian looked to Jimmy and Jimmy nodded. He sighed. "I'm sorry," he said. I nodded. "Yeah well, if you don't need us anymore we are going to go home," I said. "That's fine, see you tomorrow,"

Nina and I grabbed our stuff and said goodbye to everyone before going out the back door. As we walked to Nina's car, we heard footsteps behind us. Nina looked at me, and we stopped walking.
"Well, look who it is. Bitch from the club." I heard, the man from just before. He walked out in front of us, with a few of his mates around us. None of them looked familiar but they all had vests on, ones you wear if you're in a bikie gang. I stepped out and in front of Nina, she looked so scared. I didn't blame her, I was too. But it is my fault that they're here. I didn't want Nina to be caught in the crossfire.
"Leave her out of it, she has nothing to do with this," I said.
"But she's so pretty," he said. "Such a pretty little face, too bad she's friends with a big mouthed whore," I rolled my eyes, which was a bad idea. He stepped forward and got really close to my face, I stood tall. But it was taking all my strength in me not to flinch and crawl up in a ball.

One of the other men stepped forward, he looked about as bad as the one that threatened me.
"Two for one, Coyote," he said. I assumed Coyote was a code name for the scum in front of me. They both smiled a sickling smile, and I felt like throwing up. Coyote's friend came up to me and ran his disgusting hand down my cheek. I broke contact with Coyote and looked at his friend. He smiled again at me. I smiled back before drawing my hand up, bundled in a fist and punched him square in the nose. "Don't ever touch me again," I snapped.
"Bitch!" He said, covering his nose as it bled down his face. The rest of the men pushed Nina back and grabbed ahold of me. I tried to fight my way out of them, screaming, kicking, stomping on their feet with my heels; which didn't work because they were wearing heavy boots.
"Leave, Nina!" I yelled, in desperation.
"I'm not leaving you alone!" She yelled back, with equal desperation.
"Just go back inside, it's alright I will be fine," I said. I heard Nina get up and run to the door. But the guy punched in the nose, got up and pinned her against the wall.
"We're going to teach your pretty little blonde friend a lesson, and you get to watch," I heard him say.

Coyote smiled at me, and I gave him a grim smile back. He pulled his arm back as he clenched his fist. The men that we're holding onto me, they tightened their grip, sure to leave marks. I closed my eyes as I saw his fist draw near, I didn't want to see it hit. Feeling it would be enough. Except I didn't feel it. I heard a punch come into contact with someone's face. But it wasn't mine. I opened my eyes and saw nothing ahead of me, but down on the ground was Coyote, and Brian was on top of him, laying a few good punches in him. I looked side to side and saw the scared faces on the two scum holding me. I smiled at them and stomped on their feet. This time, they let go. I grabbed ahold of the one on my left, by his shirt, as I turned to the one on my right and punched him square in the face. I heard a satisfying crack as she stumbled backwards and ran to his bike. I turned to the one I was holding on to, he didn't look as scared as what the other one was, so I let go of him as I used my right arm and punched him in the stomach. He doubled over. I pushed him over and walked over to Brian. He was still beating the shit out of Coyote.

"Brian come on," I said, but he didn't take any notice. I put my hand on his shoulder and all I saw was his fist flying in the air as his body turned to face me. I ducked.
“Asshole,” I mumbled. Brian visibly relaxed.
“Well don’t touch a man that’s beating this shit out of a scum like this one!” He snapped. I rolled my eyes and said, “Whatever.”

I turned around to see where Nina was, and she was just standing there with the biggest shocked look I have ever seen on her face. Matt was in the same state that Brian was, I have never seen him like this before. He looked really dark, almost like a shadow. Poor Nina.
“Brian,” I said, not taking my eyes away from Matt. Deep down I was scared, but I had so much adrenaline running through me I barely noticed.
“What Arianne?” He said. He sounded a bit annoyed, and I couldn’t really blame him.
“Can you please stop Matt.” I said. Brian looked around and said ‘shit,’ before getting up. I heard a kick and Coyote grunt in pain, but I didn’t feel sympathy for him. He was such a creep. Brian walked over to Matt and pulled him off the guy. I went over to Nina and gave her a friendly hug, it seemed like she needed it. Matt sat on the floor and Jimmy came out.

Jimmy just stood there and looked around at all the bodies on the floor. He shrugged and started to drag them to their bikes. “Come on, big boys, time to get the fuck out of here,” he said. The men all looked at him and unwillingly stood up. Coyote and the guy Matt was bashing the shit out of, got up a bit too easily.

Jimmy walked over to Matt and sat down next to him. he whispered something into his ear and Matt sighed as he rubbed his head with his swollen hand, and nodded.
“You girls need to stay with us,” Matt said. Nina and I looked at each other and then at him.
“Excuse me?” I said.
“We need to protect you, so either you can stay with us or you can have people guarding your apartment 24/7.” Matt explained.
“Why the fuck do we need protection?” I exclaimed.
“Because they’re not gonna stop, Arianne, can you just stop fucking asking questions and just agree?” He yelled. I was taken aback slightly. He has never yelled at me before, even at work.
“But we have Uni,” Nina said, so quietly, I’m surprised anyone else but me heard her.
“We can figure it out,” Brian said, looking at us.
“Like fuck we can figure it out,” I snapped and glared at him.
“You need us to protect you Arianne, just come and stay with us,” he said.
“I think I can handle myself,” I said.
“You can handle yourself until they gang up on you, much more than they did tonight and kidnap you or worse..” Brian replied. His eyes darkened when he said or worse. I don’t really want to know what he was thinking about for the ‘worse’ part. Obviously not a tea party.

I looked at Nina, but she didn’t really give much of an indication of arguing with them. I sighed. “Well I guess it’s better than being watched at ours.” They nodded. Well this is going to get interesting… Being under the same roof as Brian. Oh, and all the other boys too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image


Outfits:
Arianne - Day
Arianne - Work

So yeah ;D
This will get interesting!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment.
We love reading your comments :).

- Tiahne! xx