Status: Sexually Active

Until the End

Nina Jackson

I turned over in bed for what seemed like the tenth time I just couldn’t get to sleep with all that happened tonight it all went so fast after the boys come out it just went in a flash, one of the guys was holding me against the wall and next thing I know he is being thrown off me and onto the floor by Matt after that everything seemed to be over in a second I guess I was in shock the whole time.

The guys ended up taking us to their place the place is huge I never would of thought they lived in a place this big they showed us to a room each that we would stay in and told us that we would talk about this in the morning, that really didn’t help since Arianne and I just wanted answer, I finally decided to get out of bed and get a drink maybe that would help me.

I walked down the stairs and took a right towards the kitchen the place was dark so it was kind of hard to see but I saw a little bit of light coming from the kitchen maybe someone is still up? When I turned the corner I was surprised to see Matt leaning against the kitchen counter with an ice pack on his hand as I was walking closer to him I hit a chair that was in the way and he turned around quickly but then he saw it was me and sighed a little.

“Shouldn’t you be in bed?” he asked without looking at me

“I couldn’t sleep so I thought I would get a glass of water” I told him he just nodded and pointed to where the glasses were I got a glass and put some water in it I took a sip and looked back at Matt I didn’t realize that he had gotten so hurt he wasn’t as bad off as the other guy but it looked like he got a couple of hits on Matt.

“Let me help” I said putting my glass down and grabbing the cloth he had next to him

“No its fine I don’t need it” he mumbled looking at his hand

“Matt it’s the least I can do after you got that guy off me” I said grabbing the cloth not taking no for an answer he didn’t say anything else as I started to clean the side of his face he hissed a bit when I first started I mumbled a sorry but continued anyways, I could feel him looking at me the whole time I was doing it I would look at him for a second then look away but he never seemed to move his gaze off me.

“There all done” I said once I was finished cleaning his wound

“Thanks” he mumbled still looking at me I held his gaze seeing if he would look away and finally he did.

“You better get back to bed” he told me I was going to say im not tired but the look he gave me told me I should go back to bed, I just nodded and started walking out of the kitchen.

“Goodnight Nina” Matt said

“Night Matt” I replied with a little smile and left the room.

When I got back to bed I just laid there it was so weird what had just happened there I really don’t know what to think of it.

In the morning the guys decided that Jimmy would take Arianne and I back to our apartment to get a change of clothes and our uni stuff then drop us off at uni, Jimmy talked to us in the car but when we asked him about what would happen with us staying at their place he told us to ask Matt which wasn’t much help.

When I got to uni I found Declan sitting under a tree he got up and walked over to me when he saw me.

“Hey lovely” he greeted me

“Hey honey, ready for class?” I asked he just nodded as we started walking. He was walking a little faster towards class than usual but I remember that the learning adviser was coming into class today.

“Oh hello Honey!” Declan said in a excited voice

“Im guessing the sub teacher is here?” I asked

“No but a whole hunk of muscle is sitting at the back there” he told me fanning himself I moved to so I could see who he was looking at and I was shocked to see Matt sitting at the back of the class he looked my way and nodded a bit, what the hell is he doing here!

“Lets go sit near him” Declan said but before he could I grabbed his arm

“No we will sit here” I told him pulling him to a seat.

Through out the class Declan kept trying to look at Matt and saying how hot he was I was just wondering why he was in here.

“I should so go say hello” Declan said with a wink

“Declan his defiantly not going to be gay” I told him he looked at me in shock but then his face changed into a smirk oh no this isn’t going to turn out well.

“Oh I see you want him for yourself well ill just go introduce you then” he said getting up but before I could stop him he pretty much ran off towards him I followed after him before he would do something I would regret later.

“Hi Im Declan and this is my friend Nina she thinks your hmm” I covered his mouth before he could say anything else and Matt looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Sorry Matt he talks a lot” I told him Declan’s eyes went wide when I said Matts name I took my hand off his mouth and he said

“You know him?!”

“Yes his my boss” I told him he then smirk and didn’t say anything else but walked back to his seat.

“Sorry about him, what are you doing here anyways?” I asked Matt

“Brian and I thought we would go into your classes and keep an eye on yous since those guys could come from any where” he told me

“You don’t have to sit in my class though” I told him

“Yes you never know one of them could be waiting for you in class” he told me I just nodded slightly and went back to my seat oh Arianne is so not going to be happy that Brian is in her class she didn’t like that we had to stay at the guys place but it was better then having guys standing outside our apartment.

“You boss is hot” Declan whisper to me

I just looked at him not saying anything in case Matt was listening I didn’t want to agree it might make his ego bigger, at the end of class Matt went out first and Declan wiggled his eye brows he is such a perv.

“ill see you later” Declan said giving me a hug and walking off I looked at Matt as he was standing there and he nodded his head as if to tell me to follow him I guess I had no choice I didn’t have my car and I don’t think he would let me walk home.

“We are going back to your apartment to get your stuff that you will need and then we will go back to the house” Matt told me as we got to the car I just nodded and got in the car.

The ride was quiet all you could hear was the music that was playing he really doesn’t talk much maybe that’s just to go with his tough guy look.

“Declan seems to be very touchy with you” Matt mumbled

“His always been like that” I told him

“You should watch guys like that they could make a move at any time and you wouldn’t expect it” Matt told me I just looked at him funny and started to laugh and Matt glared at me

“This isn’t something to laugh about” Matt told me

“Matt im pretty sure I don’t have the right parts for him to do that” I said laughing still he looked at me a bit funny he must of not understood.

“His gay Matt” he made an O face and shook his head.

“Still you should be careful” he mumbled

What is it going to be like living with this guy for god knows how long we will just have to wait and see....
♠ ♠ ♠
oh lala Matt's a bit over protective is he ?
Thanks to all the readers and subscribers make sure you comment!! xD

Nina day