Status: Updated every Friday.

Vita Mortem

Letters.

Rae,

Why in Merlin’s name haven’t you written me back? I’m getting worried over here.

Never mind that I’m trapped with my aunt, you didn’t come to visit me?

You’d better be on time for the Leaky Cauldron, or I will be forced to use Rictumsempra on you, and we don’t want a repeat of last time, do we?

Anyway, I hope you’ve had a good summer and that you’ve studied, because we’ve got OWLs this year. I know you don’t know what you want to do in the Wizarding World yet, but you still have to perform well to have all of the options open to you afterwards.

I hope you haven’t flirted too much or broken too many hearts, because once we get back to Hogwarts you’re gonna need to tone it down before McGonagall gives you detention.

And besides, I’d like to have a piece of the romance action this year. God, you’re never going to let me forget this. Don’t go all crazy on me and go introducing me to every single guy in Gryffindor.

Look, just be careful okay? Write to me as soon as you can, don’t disappoint me.
Scar.

Image


Scar!

Oh for the love of wizarding Gods, I’m sorry! I forgot to mention I was going to my Grandpop’s for the summer!

Don’t worry though, I’ll be at the Leaky Cauldron like we arranged, I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Literally. Like, even if the world was exploding, you’ll still find me at the Leaky Cauldron, okay?

Studied? Do you know who you’re talking to Scar? Of course I did… not!

I had better things to do, like flirt with the guy next door. Scar, you should have seen him, so hot!

Don’t worry Scar, we’ll find you a man this year, but I’m only introducing you to the cute boys.

Pops wants me to go back to learning about my family heritage so I’ll write to you later if I have the chance, if not then I’ll see you in a few days.

Scar, I feel like this year is the year that everything changes!

Love, Rae.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo, this be Jess. Because of my username? Ah, whatever.
Please enjoy the double posting of chapters tonight, we'll work hard to keep posting on this story.
Thank you for reading!
-Jess.