Status: A remade version of a story I had written on Quizilla years ago.

The Avenger's Demon

Bells

“You’re kidding me yes?” I stood with an annoyed look plastered on my face. Kakashi held up a bell telling me I had to fetch it from him. “Now it wouldn’t be nice if I didn’t give you this test. My students had to do this so now you do too” Kakashi explained. It wasn’t like I was cocky that I would get it. But let’s face it…I’m going to get that bell.

His idea for this test was teamwork. I have no team on my side this time so I’ll just go all the way. I rolled my shoulders back, flexing my fingers to stretch any muscle that may have been out of whack. “Alright, you want to play. Let’s play” I smirked and disappeared in thin air.

Kakashi, being the greatest Jounin, pulled out his perverted book and began to read. While his team looked on with disapproving looks. A kick at swung toward his head but had barely just missed. He ducked his head in time but didn’t prepare himself for the punch that collided with his other cheek. Kakashi jumped back, something wasn’t right. He looked down at his hands, “No!!” He shouted in despair as I now held his book in my hands.

I skipped through the book, cringing my nose further up at each page. I spoke, still scanning the book, “You know. Looks like you need a girlfriend” I looked deeper into the book, “…and get laid”. A deep blush crossed his face as he lunged towards me, throwing kicks and punches but each one he swung only missed as I continued to flip through the pages. Had to admit, great story but still was such a perverted book. “I’m done” I spoke, throwing his book up to distract him.

He only looked up for a second as a blue flame gathered in my hand, balling into a fist. I threw a right hook but only singed his mask just slightly as he flipped back, catching his book, and shoving it in his pocket.

“She didn’t use any hand signs!” Sakura shouted in disbelief. The other two teammates couldn’t speak, their eyes locked with the scene before them. Kakashi threw some hands signs but before he could finish, I had already appeared behind him, swiping the bell.

I fiddled with the bell, hearing the victorious ringing it made. “I didn’t expect anything less” Kakashi admitted, sighing that he was defeated by his student. I threw it back to him and walked up to my teammates. “That was amazing Sithena! I hope you can teach me some awesome moves” Naruto cheered with a goofy grin. A full smile graced my lips toward him, “Anytime Naruto. I’d be happy to”.

Sakura turned to Sasuke with a look of hope, "She's still not as good as you Sasuke, I bet she cheated". Sasuke only growled, glaring towards me. I turned my gaze toward him and glowerd right back. "I'm sorry, will we be having a problem Uchiha? For I am not here for any confrantation with my teammates" My voice held a bit of a fake kindness dripping in every word. I know I was here for him but that didn't mean I should be treated as if I was some sort of burden.

Sasuke let out a huff and walked past me, but before he could go anywhere Kakashi stepped in front of him. "I think you shouldn't leave just yet Sasuke. Sithena needs a place to stay and the Hokage has chosen your house for now" There was some kind of smile under that mask that was a bit off to me.

I sighed sourly. Of course the Hokage would do this, in all honesty I would have rather lived with Naruto or Kakashi. I know I couldn't have my own place just yet but why didn't I get a say in it?
Sasuke's eyes grew but then narrowed down at the dirt as if it could melt near his feet. "Let's go then" He muttered to me as he waited for me to budge but I had refused to since Naruto had tugged at my shirt. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go eat ramen though. I'd like to know my new teammate" He grinned and I couldn't help but say yes. "Sure Naruto, I'd love to. Grumpy gills needs to come as well since I know I won't find my way after, right Sasuke?" I asked, turning to face him.

He had turned toward me with sheer look of annoyance. His eye twitching the moment I had mentioned his little nick name. "If Sasuke goes I'll go to!" Sakura jumped in. Oh lovely. I was really hoping for a girlfriend to talk girl stuff with but she surly wasn't going to be the one anymore.
Sasuke accepted the offer after a few colorful words escaped in small whispers as he turned towards town.

In a matter of minutes we had arrived at the shop where they had served many different kinds of ramen. I had simply gone with a shrimp ramen, nothing too fancy. I was stuck in between Naruto and Sasuke while Sakura sat next to him. Had no idea what possessed him to sit next to me but who cares, food was in front of my sight.

I had chowed down my food, of course as properly as I could, realizing I had not eaten for a couple days. Having a road trip like that was pretty rough. "So Sithena, do you use hand signs at all?" Naruto asked with a bit of noodles still shoved in his mouth. I only giggled, "Only to techinquies my body isn't use to. Everyone had certain ablities they could control. I could control my blue flames at will. Which actually can burn or freeze you, depending what I want from it. I can also shapeshift. But skills like copying myself, I would have to use hand signs to be able to use it".

Wonder filled his eyes as if eager to hear anything that spilled from my lips. I loved how his eyes sparkled with interest of this new world that was unfolding before his very eyes. If only Sakura and Sasuke were a bit more lively. Sakura didn't bother to hear a word since she tried to gain Sasuke's attention but from the corner of my eye he was staring at me and Naruto, hearing what new information he could learn.

Sasuke picked at his food but soon finished. We had decided to had home. It was only around five but I had a long journey and I needed some well deserve rest. "Hey, I was wondering. Tomorrow we have off. Maybe we can hang out and you can show me some tricks" Naruto suggested, scratching the back of his head. Oh I could smother him right now. "I would be honored to teach you a few things. Maybe I'll learn something new from you as well" My head tiled to the side with a soft smile.

"See you tomorrow then Sithena!" Naruto shouted, running home with a spring in his step. Sakura turned to Sasuke with a timid smile, "Would you like to do something with me tomorrow Sasuke? Maybe we could train together". "No" he scuffed and began walking. Her eyes were crushed, I bit my lip unsure of what to do in that situation.

"If you like, you can join me and Naruto tomorrow" I suggested to Sakura hoping it may cheer her up. At first she gave me a puzzeled look but a very small smile grew on her lips, "No...thank you though...maybe next time". I nodded, my eyes soften. I couldn't hate her, that wasn't in my nature. I patted her shoulder and bid her goodnight as I ran to catch up to Sasuke.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I felt it cliché to have Sithena live with Sasuke. But what the heck? Should be fun no? Till Next time.