Status: In combination with Kshelton2011 : ) my partner in everything

The Path of an Elite

Arlet Corzalinn is your average 19 year old farm girl with a passion for becoming a knight. She's ready for whatever the knight academy has to throw at her but when it throws something unexpected it's left her muddled and clumsy beyond repair.

Roman Kiseliv is the hunk of the academy first years but around him is mystery. He disappears for weeks on end only to show up again battered and bruised. When he arrives at the academy he expects things to go smoothly but on the first day he spots a woman that could change his life.

Saint Darius's Knights Academy prepares high school graduates for becoming the best of the best. Students live on campus in a secluded area away from towns and cities. Darius's Academy puts out top of the line knights every year for the King and Queen of Whitewood, and this year it's no different.

(chapter ratings may vary)
(Pictures aren't our own, found on google)
  1. The New School Year
    The story kicks off with a not so big bang...
  2. Math Class
    Loonng chapter about the festival and our other main character arrives
  3. Flamingo
    P.E. is so embarrassing when you're a klutz.
  4. Life as Usual but With a Twist
    Roman, Roman and more Roman, why are you always on her mind?
  5. The Two Stooges
    Roman has a goofy side just like everyone else. Even Mr. Serious has to have some fun : )
  6. Close Combat
    Roman's first lesson for Arlet
  7. Awkward Conversation
    The Ball is coming! The Ball is coming!
  8. The Snow Queen
    The ball!!
  9. The Finest at It's Best
    "Am I not your finest?" Roman gripped the sword tight on the hilt before relaxing into his stance.
  10. New Semester
    Arlet is slowly growing up : )