Status: I will update every second comment. this is my first try in this so I would love some feedback.

Heart's Desire

Chapter ten: apocalyptic threshold

Its weird when time goes by, especially when you were with someone so sweet, so glorious. "I need to go." I whisper as the sun hits the horizon, night time came and I was still in his arms.

He circle the tip of my breast, playing with it, a small smile on his face. Its heaven I suppose. He does not respond, but he did with his body, he tighten me. Letting me know. No.

"What happens next Mr. Grey?" I ask.

"Its Carter in the bed room. Its Mr. Grey at school." He says softly.

"Okay, what happens next Carter?"

"We will go on like normal. No one has to or in fact have to know. Its our little dirty secret."

I never had such a big secret too keep. Not to mention I never had sex with my professor. I read stories like this once, thinking 'what a slut' guessing now I am the slut. But that stories never end well; either someone founds out or he dies. In my case I don't think the dying part is an option. Someone finding out is going to be the problem.

As Romeo died; he never realized that Juliet were alive. And when juliet found out he died, she killed her self. One romantic movie, one sad ending. Will we be like the tale of Romeo and Juliet? Will we be forced to go out with a bang? If so. I would not take a drug, I would just hang myself. A slow but yet quicker death.

"Carter I should really go. Tomorrow is everything back to normal. I still need to finish five paragraphs and deliver them to the publishing house."

He pulls me up as my lower body rest on stomach "Thursday's and Friday's only to see you."

I trail my finger tip down his chest than back up to his lip. He tug it with his teeth making me let out a soft giggle. "I still need that extra credit professor, I am indeed still failing your class."

"And who's fault is that?"

I bit down on my lip shaking my head to and fro. "Yours. I could never concentrate, you are too, too distracting."

He pulls himself up resting his body weight on his hands, his lips slowly touches mine. "I had no idea, I fully possessed you."

"Not entirely, my soul is still intact." I tease pushing him back down. I climb off him grabbing my panties and dress.

"Soon enough that will be mine as well." He whispers. Sure that was not intending for me, but for him self. Looking like he is made a promise to himself that he will have my soul.

A heart's desire can go just far till you break. I wonder how long mine will last. Three days maybe? If I am lucky a month?

I pulled on my sun dress walking to the long golden mirror in the corner of the bedroom.

"You look like a slut." I whisper to myself, my eyes red around them like I haven't slept for weeks. My hair? I don't even know where to begin with this disaster. It sure says 'just fucked hair'

Carter came up behind me, grabbing his boxers putting it on, as I look at his 'moving' he is sure one fine man. A man who would not screw a student. He looks like a business man, has a wife, two kids a white picket fence. but now... That changed. Now he looks like a play boy, with money and bitches and a Mansion, Pal Alto's own Hugh Hefner.

He zips up my dress as I feel the zipper going up behind my back. His face in my neck kissing it softly. "Next time I am not holding back, I hope you understand that."

Understood what? "You were just playing?"

He twirl me around. "I was trying you out, wanna see how far you willing to go, I say you can go pretty far."

"What does that mean?" I question folding my arms.

"What does that mean?" He asks imitating my question like he is testing the sentence. "You really think I take it slow during sex?"

Ye..yes? "What's your limit than?"

"Fast, screaming, the usual." The usual? The usual is a cup of coffee with a muffin, now he is saying he wants juice and pancakes for breakfast now? Totally changing the menu; from love making to hard fucking.

"But I want you too agree on it first. I want you too also have fun."

Huh?

"Is there any line you won't cross Carter."

His lips turn into a sensual smile. "Not in the butt."

I can handle that. "That's a good line." I breathe.

He chuckles pulling me into him. "It is." His tongue devouring my mouth, massaging mine with his. His hands squeezing my buttocks. "Don't go." He growls releasing me.

"I have to. I will see you tomorrow." I don't want to, but I have too. Its not a matter of want its definitely a matter of need.

"Let me know when you are save in your room okay?"

I pick up my boots holding it in my hand. "Sure."

"Come." He whispers opening the door for me.

His pent house is a maze, and I feel like a rat inside it. I am afraid I will get lost. Or worse I will find something I am not supposed to find, like his sex dungeon.

"What's so funny?"

I turn to him, realizing I was laughing. "Nothing."

He press the elevator door and it ping open. "See you tomorrow professor." I mummer kissing him on the cheek.

"See you tomorrow Miss. Lawson" the cart door closes and I could finally breath.

Jesus all mighty what did I let myself into?

*~*

7pm the red clock says as I enter my dorm room. The hallway was quiet. Last day of spring break. Tomorrow the campus will be full, people talking about their mini vacation, how they met guys, how they got a perfect tan. Me? How my professor fucked me. I wonder who's gonna win that conversation I or them?

I grab my phone deciding not too text Grey. I still did not know how he got my number. Was it in my school portfolio or something?

Talking of cellphones; Romeo and Juliet came back to me. If Juliet just could call Romeo saying she is gonna play dead all of this fighting would of been for nothing. Maybe it would have a happy ending. A letter will sufficed. Was she stupid not too think of that?

"You save?" The side of my mouth quirk up as I hear his voice. An angel, in a devils disguise.

"I am, just walked in. Gonna start to read the manuscripts."

"Very well. I am going for a jog. Seeing my workout partner ran out on me and left me frustrated."

"I am sorry." I was not... But imagining Carter Grey jogging, seeing him sweat. God I wish had stay.

"You will be, text me when you go to sleep alright?"

"I will. Its almost 8 why go jog now?" I ask confuse grabbing a soda from the mini fridge.

"Its not warm in the evening." Indeed its not, but it felt I was standing in front of the sun now, aching sweating wanting his fingers on me, in me.

"I understand. So yeah I am home and I will see you tomorrow."

"I will be thinking about you, and that mouth of yours."

"I-"

He hangs up. Its a good thing I just said one word 'I' because my full sentence would be 'I will do this later, I am coming right over' for once nice save on Carter's part.

I turn to the file on my drawer letting out a hateful growl towards the blued paper manuscripts. "I should get this over with."

*~*

"As the force come to the people, they looked up. And they broke into five, five million pieces. They died. How? But no one had an answer, 'It' had. It was greed."

"Last page done!" I yell as I finished summarizing the last chapter.

I turn my head seeing its 2am.

Oh wow. I stood up with a butt crap desperately needing my bed.

I pull out of my phone from the adapter and text Carter.

•Finally done. Going to sleep. Night. Xoxo•

As I press send I realized that was a stupid mistake. Seriously? Xoxo? What am I Gossip Girl?

No. I am too tired to argue with myself. I throw the phone on the drawer, clicking off the light I rap myself in the black sheet and close my eyes.

That night I dreamed of back alley's and Carter Grey.