Status: I will update every second comment. this is my first try in this so I would love some feedback.

Heart's Desire

Chapter Nine: my sincere apology to my inner goddess

"Miss. Lawson, definition between love and lust."

What? I am in his room, again just sitting on his bed while he pace up and down, asking a question...

"Miss. Lawson, the definition?"

He lean in, giving me a soft kiss. "What do we have?"

I hope its love. "I don't know."

I honestly don't know what he feels. But what I am feeling now is pure lust and love in between. Two rapped inside. All that was missing was Carter.

His hands on my arms as he pulls me up. "Now. Agreement of the stanford law set states that a professor must not have intercourse or any of that matter, but you know what I say?"

"Screw you." I mummer.

He laughs and shook his head. "I will get fired."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"But that never stopped me," He pulled of my jacket throwing it on floor.

Stop you! Was.. Crap am I not the first?

"Undress your self, I will be back soon. Pull up your hair and lay on the bed. I expect you to be only in your underwear." He kissed my cheek and walked out.

"What?"

Should I?

I un zip my boots and pulled my dress off, only too be in my black bra and panties. Nop. Not hot at all. I did not expect him saying I should undress myself.

The door open seeing Carter with a small smile. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world." Ow wow!

My breathe hitched as he un button his shirt. His body is like.. I don't have words. Michelangelo could used him in a painting. Leonardo could only use his eyes and it will still be a breathtaking painting.

My lips so desperately wanting to touch his chest. Licking the lines where is biceps start.

"You are not on the bed." He states.

"I..I..I." Crap.

"Bed, now."

I back up lying on the bed. My eyes on the ceiling. "Mm."

His body press against mine. "Which one do you want from me?" He purrs in my ear.

what?

"Love or lust?"

"I want both. I admit."

"You can only choose one, pick wisely. That one word will set us off."

'Lust!' My inner goddess yells. I want love. I want love more than lust. But if I choose love I am afraid I will be in my own story. The story on how fell and can't get back up. "Its you an option?" I ask as he pulls my panties down.

"No." He smiles eyeing my private lady up and down.

"Lust." I breathe.

"I was hoping you would say that." He mumbles grabbing something out his drawer.

Carter's eyes were fierce on my face; he cheeks flushed and his sculptured lips parted. My chest tightened.

He sharply inhale as he pushes erection into my sex. He gripped my hips, his fingers flexing around my back restlessly. "God you are so tight." He growls pushing me deeper and deeper.

"How many guys have you slept with?" He asks slowing down his pace.

"One." I breathe.

He lean in pushing his head in my neck. "I hope I will be your last."

My inner goddess shook me and for a second I was paralyzed. 'My turn' she grins. I accepted.

His erection throbbed against my sips, the weight of him the perfect pressure on my clitoris. "Faster." I beg.

His hand cupped my buttock, lifting me into a deft roll of his hips. I gasp as the pleasure radiated through me, my nipples harden, wanting to break free. Carter's hand moved to my bra tugging the material under my breast.

My nails raked his back from shoulder to his hips..

I bit down in his neck, letting out a soft moan and he a loud growl. "Again." He ordered gruffly.

I did it again, loving the feeling that I gave him. My tongue stroked over my teeth as I feel an explosion building up.

My breast heavy, my sex swollen and red but I did not mind. I was under his control.

"Come for me." He whispers.

That words send me over the top. I scream his name as I came.
He throb one more time cleaning himself in me.

He slides out of my swollen sex crashing next to me. With shaking fingers, I touch his cheeks.

Honestly, Carter had been designed to fuck a woman right out of her mind!

Shuddering, carter's arms tightened until could barely breathe. I was utterly possessed by this man.

"God Jess," he buried his face in my throat letting out soft sigh. "I need you so much."

I held him close, not wanting to let go. He needs me?