Status: I will update every second comment. this is my first try in this so I would love some feedback.

Heart's Desire

Chapter Eleven: as I lay, I die.

"Here you go." I say out of breathe. "All done."

Mia grabs the file and nod. "Twenty pages, monday." She hands me another file.

"Okay," I seize the file and place it in my overly large bag. "Any thing else?"

"No." With that she walked to her reception desk.

At least one thing is finished.

*~*

I look to my reflection in the soda vending machine. God I look like crap; my black blouse hanging off me like a sack, my knee high skirt sitting baggy on my waist. The only thing that is perfect is my peak is my combat boots and my hair.

I shook it off placing the thoughts back in my head. I knock twice on the door opening it. How do I respond to this situation? Are we an item? Should I embrace him with a kiss rather than smile? A hug rather than a shrug?

I choose the safest bed.

I walk in with a smile and a shrug. "Morning Mr. Grey."

He turn his head and smile; Carter is wearing his black pin strip shirt, brown trousers and of course his sneakers.

"Morning Jessica, you look tired."

I nod slumping on the chair. "I am."

"You could of slept in, I wouldn't mind."

You wouldn't? Seriously than why am I here? Right because I just wanted too see his face. The he smiles.

"I had other stuff too take care off, so yeah-"

My phone blasted from my bag startling me. I grab it and look at the small screen.

Damon.

"Answer." He commands waving at me to pick up the phone.

"No. Its okay." I press the red button and push the phone back into my bag. "Its no one."

"No one?" He smirks.

"Yes no one." I pick up the papers on his desk and walked to my usual post.

Carter came around me and pushes me on down on the large sofa letting the papers fell from my hand. "Carter the door." I moan as he kisses my neck un buttoning my blouse.

"I like the element of surprise."

The element of shocking someone.

Carter lifts up my shirt up to my waist, his eyes focused on mine. His hands on my butt as he push me up to his erection. "If you are scared we can look the door."

I shook my head slowly placing my lips on his. A slight moan escapes both as he circles my clitoris. "Wet already."

I can't help. You just make me this way.

Looks like Carter Grey is always prepared. He pushed his hand in his pocket pulling out a foil packet. "Open your mouth."

I slightly open my lips as he put the foil packet in my mouth. "Open."

My teeth grips the foil packet ripping it open.

He un zip his pants pulling out his erection. "Just slide it to the side." Carter smiles pushing my panties to one side.

He slid the condom gracefully over his length. "I need you to go on the pill for me, I hate these things."

"I will go to the doctor tomorrow."

He lean in me and push his erection in my sex. "How about today?"

"Ah!" I groan as he throbs in me.

"Today."

"Okay. Today!" I cried out.

As I lay on the sofa my mind begins to travel. The moment he bumped into me in the library, he smiled at me and just went on his way. That smile. Carter possessed me the moment he bumped into me.

My hand slid in his hair tugging it gently. "Mm, you do things to me." He purrs in my ear.

What do I do to him? I hope he developing something for me. like I don't know... Love.

I came loud screaming his name in lust and love. "That's it, scream my name."

A few seconds later he exploded filling me with his juices.

He pulled out of me and groan. I stood up straightening my skirt. "Get us some coffee winch." He growls slapping me hard on my butt making me jump.

I turn my head seeing Carter stretched out on the sofa, his arms behind his head, his legs wide.

I giggle and nod. "Coming up good sir." I lean in and kiss him.

I grab my bag and went out the door.

•~•

Carter

I don't know what came over me but when I am with Jessica everything feels right. I slept with a student. Again. Last time was with a senior, thank god she is gone, she was obsessed.

But Jess... I never felt like this before. I do not do relationships. Never the less with a fucking student! I fuck and leave. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I concentrate on my work; well trying too.

Suddenly I spur up feeling a hot sensation spilling on my trousers. "What the fuck!" I yell.

I look up seeing Jessica, a single tear drop running down her cheek. "I swear to god Jess if this does not come out-"

"Someone is here too see you." She sniffle wiping the wet stain off her face.

"I am not in the mo-"

"Here I thought you actually liked me."

"What the-"

"Your wife is here."