Status: I will update every second comment. this is my first try in this so I would love some feedback.

Heart's Desire

Chapter Fourteen: I have known since the moment I saw him

"Say my name." He demands thrusting into me, more and more.

"Carter yes, please." I beg.

"I love it when you beg baby. God I missed you." his finger circling my clitoris making me moan hard.

•~•

"Wake up!"

I jerk myself up from my bed breathing heavy I turn my head seeing Mandy with her brow arch, her hair falling half her face like a curtain. "Mm." She mummers turning back around.

"What?" I ask throwing my legs over my bed. "Did I say something?"

She bit down her lip crashing on the floor surrounding an ocean of books. "Something involving Carter." Shit.

"Oh." Was all I could linger between my dry chap lips. Aching him already.

"Mr. Grey sure did a turn on you huh?"

I stood up shaking my head. "No. I need to get ready."

She lift up her chin and grin. "Right English today."

"Oh shut up." I snap grabbing my bathroom walking out the door.

•~•
He really did a turn on me. He turn me upside down and pulled me into oblivion. The way he pinned me on the wall. Oh dear. I still feel his fingers in me.

I walk into the classroom; I surely look like crap; my sweat pants hanging loosely, my grey shirt and my sneakers. I place my note pad on the desk putting my hand in fist leaning on it, just eyeing the board in front.

He came in and my heart stood still. I never saw him so.. I don't have words. Carter Grey matches his surnames. A three piece grey suit with a black tie. No sneakers today but pointy black shoes. His hair gelled back.

Hearing Gasps and dirty words coming from the girl's mouthed. One particular caught my attention. "I would love he bends me down on his table." My head slightly cock to one side seeing its non other than Melanie Conner. I should of seen that one coming. Her wavy blonde hair and blue eyes always attracts the opposite sex. Maybe even Carter Grey.

"Sorry I am late," He mummers putting his briefcase on the table Melanie wants to be. "Today," he grab the chalk and wrote on the board. He turns around and points to it. "Poems. Today we will embrace our feeling on paper, write it, feel it and read it. Begin."

Twenty three minutes we hand them in, anonymously of course.

He shovel the papers and choose one.

"Let's see here." He pulled out a purple one and place the others down. Oh god that's mine.

I slide down in my seat holding my hand to my temple.

"Now this one is intense, I just read the first line and I am impressed. And here go back to lust and love."

I sat put his hands over the railing of the stair case holding the paper, we all turn our heads eyeing him.

"Get in between my legs. make my body shake. eat it up and don't let any drip away. drowning in my ocean. as we lay upon the bed. i feel like I'm in a far away land. moaning real slow. holding on til you wont let go. kiss me on my cheek tell me it was good and your favorite meal to eat. my turn to go. get on my knees and arch my back down low. open my mouth and stick it in. you told me to go harder cause your not a minute man. i love to please." His breathe hitched.

I turn to my peers and all mouths were open. Jesus! I thought he would not draw mine.

"I am speechless." Carter breathes.

So am I.

As the rest of the hour we were reading poems. Some funny some sad. And some, oh my god so bad.

I stood up and clear my desk. I look over to Carter who's eyes tell me to stay. I obey silently sitting back down.

As the class cleared I hope to God this is not a fight. Cause inside me and between my thighs everything is going tight.

"You wrote the poem?"

I nod.

"For me?"

I nod yet again.

"You still mad at me?"

"Yes." My answers were short and clipped....
I stood up slowly walking to his desk trailing my finger on the wooden line. "Who was she, if she was not your wife?"

Carter sat down in his chair in twining his fingers in another. "Her name is Bianca and she is a bitch."

"Don't give a much away do you?" I spat out resting on my hands on the table. "What was I to you? A conquest? A goal? A challenge, fucking a student. Am I that gullible falling for you?"

His head shot up, his eyes darken and my attitude turn a u-turn straight to bitch town. "You are a challenge."

"So you agree?"

"No." He snaps. "I don't. You are a challenge but I never competed for your heart Jessica I competed for your body."

I gasp. "So you are actually admitting I was a just slut. You just want me for my body. Nothing less. So I suggest being the slut I am, you owe me money, after all that's what we do."

He stood up as anger raise with him. "I never said that."

I scoff shaking my head. "Than what do you want Carter, please tell me. Cause I am getting sick of this. I gave myself to you than I found out you are married."

"I like you Jessica. I will tell you everything just give me time. And be mine, no questions ask."

What? "Why? For my body?"

"Yes. And your soul."

"Oh please Satan spare me that crap, this," I wave around. "Its done. We are over."

I twirl around but not before he grip me tight slamming me hard on the desk. "You are mine. Got that."

"Fuck you." A tear dripping down my cheek as I said those nasty words to the one I love.

"No. You are mine. and no one touches what is mine. And i don't want you to go," he gulps. Is Carter trying not to cry? "I need you so much."

He needs me but he is lying to my face, what gives?

"Please." He begs. "Don't leave me. Ever. Again."

His grip became stronger around my arm. "Please."

"Okay. Let go of me."

"answer me."

I bob my head slowly pushing my tongue in his mouth as out lips touch. "I won't."

He steps back pushing his hair back. I came in giving him a tight hug. Carters arms rapped me in like a snake. Needing me. Wanting me.

I let go kissing him one last time. "See you tomorrow."

"No tonight, my place."

I nod. "Have to go I am late for science."

Without waiting for a goodbye I march out that classroom running to the safest place I could find. The bathroom.

I slide down with tears in my eyes. What have I gotten myself into?