Status: I will update every second comment. this is my first try in this so I would love some feedback.

Heart's Desire

Chapter twenty one: try not to wake me

"i hate liars." i slowly turn around seeing Carter; my arms rapped around my body cold and for some reason scared.

"Mandy could not make it, and Damon was just there."

he scoffs placing his hand in his pockets, slowly stalking his way to me. "Do you still have feeling for this character?"

Character? Damon is not a character.... "No. he broke up with me."

"Was he your first?"

"What's up with the questions Carter, i am not asking you about skeleton lady."

Cars and people were passing by not even taking a glance down the dark alley, it was just me and Carter alone, with no one to save me, no one to drag me to safety. "You told me to bring a date." He says softly.

"Yes, i know i did. No need to remind me." i snap narrowing my eyes behind my mask. why do i still have this one. My hand reach up to the ribbon behind my head trying to tug it off but not before the man in front of me stopped me.

"Keep it on." He whispers lowering my hand to my side. "i don't like him Jessica, he looks at you with lust in his eyes not love."

"And you are the exception." the words just left my mouth without making sure with my head.

"You are making me mad." he groans pushing to the wall. "Mandy was supposed to be your escort, not your fucking ex boyfriend Jessica. The thing i hate most in the world is lairs, did you lose the capability to send a freaking text message?"

My breath hitched instantly. Am i seeing his dark side now? is this who Carter is. "i don't understand, are you jealous?"

"And i should just act like this because i am happy," He mummers looking at me with a 'really' expression on his face. "Of course i am jealous, seeing my girlfriend on someone else's arm. You are glad i did not punch his pretty face sideways."

Dear god."i am sorry, i could've cleared it with you first."

His lips touched mine devouring my mouth from the inside, Carter's hand trailed down my thigh's squeezing is as he came up to my butt. "Don't lie to me, got it?"

'he is still mad!' my inner goddess yells. "yes i won't lie to you again."

he step back removing his mask from his eyes with a sigh. "i suggest you do not parade your pretty boy in front of me, see you later." With that he walks back in leaving me stunned.

i lower myself down the hall sitting back to the wall. My nostrils were going up and down from the cold going up in them, my lips dry as Las-Vegas desert. I do-did not deserve this, i did not cheat, i did do anything, i just walked in the ball with my ex, its not like he kissed me.

"i should get back in." i say to myself lifting my butt off the cement floor.

now i have to go to bathroom. i open the door walking straight to the powder room, removing my mask while i took one step at a time.

i came in with my brow arch. am i at the right place right? this bathroom should be crawling with woman checking their make up and hair.

i shook my head gazing myself at the mirror in front of me, cocking it one side i notice how i pale i have become....looks like my blood has vanished, i feel and look like a mannequin. one of the bathroom stalls flushed and a woman came out with a black mask, everything black, including her hair. "Surprised to see you here." She grumbles removing her make up kit from her black bag.

"Do i know you?" i ask puzzled.

"We met briefly in the hallway at school," she says removing her mask. Wait is this? Bianca. "You are here with Carter."

"No."

she turn to me resting her hand on the sink. her blue eyes piercing through me, through my soul. My inner goddess ran down the hallway waving a white flag telling me she is hiding. "Are you two together?"

"He is my professor," i state crossing my arms. "and i don't like you making assumptions like that."

"Oh please Jessica." she grabs her pink lipstick trailing it on her full lips. "Carter always has a glow around him, since he met you it vanished. you are turning him dark."

okay now i am confused, a damn monkey can play with me. "Right, right unlike you who is so obsessed with the man that you stalked him and told everyone you two are married."

her eyes grew wide and the lipstick fell from her hand. "You are not getting him you know that right? he is mine"

i walk up to her with my arms crossed. "Neither are you Bianca." i grab my mask from the sink. "have a good night." i stiffen a smile and push her out of the way walking out of the bathroom.

did i just do that? i can't believe i just did that.... did i actually have guts that i could tell a person off.

"Jess?"

"Damon."

he gave me a soft smile and grabs my hand. "Took you long enough."

i shrug not knowing what to say, what was i about to say?oh sorry Damon just had a quick make out session with my professor? no so i went the other way, "Sorry the bathroom was full,"

"Its alright, lets get you a glass of wine."

"Bourbon." i grumble.

Damon stopped in his track with a soft chuckle. "Bourbon? you do not like hard liquor"

i also don't like when people corner me in bathroom stalls "Damon, whiskey now."

He sigh heavily rapping his arm around my waist. "Whiskey it is."

Should i tell Carter about Bathroom girl?