Status: I will update every second comment. this is my first try in this so I would love some feedback.

Heart's Desire

chapter twenty two: The song remains the same

The clock strikes 12 and the mask came off, all were smiling and saluting to one another; surprised who-what sort people here is.

"How about you, me and two Dom's seeing the waves hit the shore." Damon slurs giving me a white teeth grin. "You do love Dom right?"

i sigh heavily and nod. "it is a nice champagne, but don't you think you had enough Damon?"

"Enough!" he bellows in laughter. "i can go on till morning."

But i need to be at Carter', he will be pissed once again and this time i won't think he will kiss me. "Unlike you," i whisper rapping my arm around his neck. "i can't. lets get you home shall we?"

He mummers something under his breath pushing his head in between my breast leaving me stunned. "No, huh uh." i snap pushing his head to my neck. i hope no one saw that...

The moon was high and full, cars were racing to and fro as i stood by the pavement with a drunken man. i lift up my hand hailing for a cab but almost fell down, seeing Damon's weight is on me. He is heavier than Carter... "I can help." i turn my head seeing Matt with a soft expression waving to Damon.

"That would be," throwing him in Matt's arms. "awesome."

he chuckles pushing his hand into his pockets. "Open up." Matt muter's throwing me a set of keys. he points to the red porch across the street.

After unlocking the car Matt threw Damon in the front seat out of breath. "You can sit on his lap." he smirks.

i giggle shyly shaking my head side to side. "I will get a taxi, you can drop Damon off at the campus."

Matt eye the 'sort of' lifeless body in the front seat and scoff. "He can crash in my room, my folks won't mind, besides they will be at the country house."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, i am sure."

Matt gave me a half wave climbing in his car, i turn around seeing Carter gazing at me. Well this is weird.

One step at a time i slowly walk across the street with my head between my legs. "You okay?"

Is he kidding with me? i slowly look up with a grim expression. "I am peachy."

Carter caresses my cheek with a soulful sigh. "I am sorry,"

"And?" i ask batting my lashes.

"I am not saying it." Carter snaps pushing his hands in his trouser pockets.

"Than forget about me going home with you." i state crossing my arms.

"I was dick okay, sorry."

The dark head Victorian Secret came out with a grin putting her hand on his back. "I am ready." she mummers with a fancy French accent.

Carter slowly turned his head to her cocking it. "Ready?"

She nods. "Yes,"

Don't want to stretch out saying 'yes, lets go to your apartment and fuck.'

Carter gave her a dashing smile walking the the edge of the side walk. He lifts up his finger and a yellow cab streams down the hallway. He opens the door and turn to i and French skinny girl. "Good bye." He says waving her inside.

The model gazed at me and scoff. "You not coming?"

"I don't do models, have a good night." Carter says grimly making his way towards me.

The model just stood there dumbstruck. she really thought she was going to get laid. "i think the meter is running."

Her hair came around her hitting me in the face, "Hope she is worth it."

Ouch. "Oh trust me she is." he grins giving me a sexy wink. That hair can really do harm on a person's face.

The model-who's name i forgot climbs in shutting the door with so much anger.

"Well, you suck." i say dryly crossing my arms.

he chuckles rapping his arm around mine. "i never suck," he purrs leaning in. "But you will when we in bed,"

crap......................