Status: I will update every second comment. this is my first try in this so I would love some feedback.

Heart's Desire

Chapter twenty five:When will the other shoe drop?

The dress i picked out sat just right, the blue polka dot dress flows of my body ending at my knees, seeing i don't actually like High heels, i decided on my converse sneakers; my hair in two pig tails as my fringe covers my temple. i surely look like a school girl. Carter loves it for some unknown reason. Is there another fetish i should know about?

Carter went casual; his black skinny jeans, an open white trouser shirt with a black t-shirt underneath it with his combat boots, his hair gelled back seeing those incredible blue eyes of his.

We walked into the small restaurant and all eyes gaze down at us,either looking at the school girl or the hot model; guessing it is 'why is that hot man here with someone like that, gross?'

"Mother, Father." Carter mummers kissing both his mother's cheeks and a firm handshake for his father. "Where is brother?"

"Late night with a friend." His mother respond pulling me in for a hug. "You look amazing."

"Thank you, hello Mr. Jenkins. Mrs, Jenkins."

"Please sit," Carter's father motions to the two chairs across from them. Being the gentlemen my boyfriend is-are? he pulled out the seat for me.

"Carter said you two were busy with the final drawings for the exam, you ready dear Jessica?"

Ready? "Yes, i am ready as can be." i seethed eying Carter under my lashes. A small smile spreads across his face as he took a piece of bread out of the basket.

"Anything to drink?" The waiter asks with a smile, her eyes went straight to Mr. Grey. Looks like everyone wants a piece of this cherry pie.

"Bourbon neat, and a glass of Dom the 1997." He orders, eyes on me and not the waiter.

"How do you know that is my favorite?" i ask puzzled.

He lean in with a smirk. "I do my research."

"Stalker." i snap softly.

"Sir we only sell by the bottle." The waiter says, i totally forgot she was still standing here.

"Than the bottle." He spats out squeezing my leg.

"Sweetie, You don't have to be so harsh." His mother mummers taking the glass of wine to her lips.

i don't who drink wine after eleven on a Sunday at brunch, it is so dry no one likes wine on a Sunday with their breakfast/lunch.

"People ask stupid questions don't you think mother?"

"Oh hush," she laughs waving her napkin to and fro, "Jessica excuse our son for his indiscreet manners he was like this since he was a small boy." Carter has a little boy. memories of me as a little girl came back,

When i was six years old everything fascinated me, my constant question was 'what was love?' Because everyone is doing it, how do they do love, was it a chore? Did it take a lot to love? Can you see it? Is t magical like my ponies?

Still today i actually did not know what it means, but someone cleared that up for me. The man in front of me. i am not sure if it is love but it feels like it.

Love is Magic, You have a lot of it. It only depends on who you give it to... A little bit for your mom, your dad, your brothers, and even your friends. But when you are down to the last bit of your magic you have to give it someone who will not waste it, but actually make it even more, more magic.

Why do you think people call it 'making love' Because you are actually making it, you are creating magic between you and your partner, the sort of magic that can disappear over time, but its you and your partners choice if you want't that magic to last.

"You okay?" I turn my head slowly.

"I am perfect." I say with a smile.

His eyes light up and he nods slowly. "Yes you are."

"What are you two whispering about?" Both our heads turn straight to Carter's parents.

"Just discussing the thesis." I linger with a small smile.

Mr. Jenkins lift up his glass chiming it to his wife's "Toast, here is to an amazing woman who i love, a son who i can say i am proud of," huh? "And to Jessica who will bring light into this world and hopefully into my son's eyes."

The Dom in my mouth almost spilled out of my mouth as Mr. Jenkins utter those words.

"Jessica, i wanted to ask you. Your mother said when you graduate you are thinking about moving to New-York City?"

I nod slowly placing my glass down. "Yes, its not final. I have friends here, people i care about."

A soft smile form on Carter's lips, knowing i just pleased him here and now.

"After Finals you should come to our house in New-York, you can check out the vibe, and you can see where your professor grew up."

He grew up in NYC? huh he forgot to mention that... well he forgot to mention anything about his life before me.

"I would love that,"

Two hours of laughter and talking about NYC we said our goodbyes and went on our way.

"Let just lay on the sofa and watch TV." Carter mummers as we enter the apartment.

No sex? You kidding me? "Sure,"

"I have to make a call." He kisses my temple and walked down the hallway.

I undress myself and climb once again into one of his shirts. only to be in that, my panties and my socks. i twirl my hair in a long pony tail and walked down the hallway towards the TV room.

Oh wow. i look up noticing the chandelier, gold chains with silver bulbs, One large leather sofa in front of the flat screen, next to it is two small coffee tables and one in front of it. Two books shelfs covering every inch of the walls, just the TV that is clear. I crash down on the sofa grabbing the remote from the table.

"Oh cool," I laugh to myself seeing an episode of one of my favorite series, its over now but it looks like a re-run, i am not sure Carter would love it but oh well.

A few minutes later Carter crashes next to me noticing he is only in his boxers and his black shirt. "What are we watching?"

"Gossip Girl." I whisper crossing my legs under my butt.

"You kidding right?" His brow arch, amused expression came on his face.

"Did your school also had a Gossip Girl?"

Carter burst from laughter shaking his head. "No." I love that sound, i love him.

His arm rap around my neck as i sprawl out next to him. "Now who is that?"

"That is Chuck and Blair, their relationship is complicated, they like to play games. they break up a lot but at the end of the series they get married so it is pretty romantic if i say so myself."

I am actually watching myself now, hell we are complicated as fuck! A taco rapped inside a enigma dipped in confusion and lust. "I like Chuck."

My head instantly turn to Carter. "Yeah, u kinda do," I snap playfully.

"And you are like Blair."

A burst of giggles escape my lips. "No, even though i love her style i am not a bitch like her, i don't ruin people's lives."

"But you do like to play right?" He asks cocking his head to one side.

What the hell does that mean? "Xbox?" I ask with a slight pout.

"No." He grumbles poking my side. i quickly flinch away.

"You are ticklish." Oh i know that look; he pushes me down on the sofa beginning to tickle me going under my shirt.

"Carter stop!" I never laughed so hard in my life. This man is the only one who can make me laugh, cry, be sad, be depressed and happy at the same time. He leans in giving me a soft kiss on my lips. His hand travel down my panties to my clitoris, circling it slowly.

"Here i thought we are just going to watch TV." I breathe as he kisses my neck slowly leaving trails.

"We are," he chuckles, "well not now," Carter quickly removes my panties and his boxers in two swift moves. "You took your pill this morning."

"Mm, yes."

He pushes slowly into me as we go with the movement, slow,. very slow.. my teeth captures his bottom lip as my head swing back. "I love you so much." I whisper.

"When is your period due?" Uh don't you think that is a kinda personal?

"In the next week." I whisper.

He nods going in me again and that out, savoring the moment. This is making love, he is actually making love, not fucking me like every other night, This is what i want... what i need.

Our tongues intertwined and so did our hands,hearing the leather of the sofa going up and down as we do. An explosion came over and my orgasm left my body. A second later he as well filled me with his white juices. He slowly removes his erection out of my swollen sex and pulled on his trousers, i just lay there gazing at the gold and silver chandelier, i am so lazy about now... all i want to do is cuddle with the man i love.

He pull up my legs putting back on my panties, Carter slither on me like a snake kissing my chin. "i will be right back, stretch and be ready." with that he climb of me and walked away.

What does he mean by be ready?

I stretch my legs and shut of the TV.

A startle came over me when a butt load of books fell on the table in front of me.

"Note pad, pen." he mummers placing it next to me.

"What is this?" i ask with my brow arch lying down again but not before i got pulled back up again.

"You got finals tomorrow."

My eyes grew wide- my inner goddess claps her hands together shaking her head to and fro. "Come on dude don't be like this, i can study before the exam." i moan loudly.

"One i am not your dude, i am your boyfriend and your professor. And now i am being the stubborn overachiever douche bag professor helping you cram for that final."

"Aren't you that already?" I tease. standing with a grin.

"Don't push me Jessica," he snaps rolling his eyes. "Your boyfriend will give you a wet kiss," His lips crashed on mine kissing me quickly, "and making you coffee. Than your boyfriend will go for a jog and run some errands, and when your boyfriend will return he won't be so sweet, he will be dominant."

"You said boyfriend a lot." i giggle.

"Don't make spank you."

'spank me!' "No, don't do that i will behave, scouts honor."

he grins and nods. "One last good luck kiss?" Giving him the puppy dog eyes.

He plunged in me as his hands squeezed by butt, feeling his erection growing once again. i lower my hand to it but like the ass Carter is now he slapped me hard on my butt making me jump from, that was kinda nice, do it again! what no. "See you in an hour baby," he kisses my cheek and walked closing the doors behind him.

i crash down on the sofa yet again giving the stink eye to the books spreading on the table. i pick up my pen and clicked it. "Lets get cracking."