Status: I will update every second comment. this is my first try in this so I would love some feedback.

Heart's Desire

Chapter eight: lust first than comes love or is the other way around?

"It was nice too meet you Mr. And Mrs. Jenkins." I smile giving them a firm handshake.

"You too Jessica." They climbed in their car and drove off.

I turn to my folks giving them both quick hugs. "You coming home for summer break correct?" My mother asks.

"Yes, of course."

"See you soon." My mum help my dad in the front seat and walked around climbing in the driving seat. "Nice to finally meet you Carter." She says startling the living hell out of me. He is still here?

"Same." He nods placing his hand on my back. What is he doing?

A last wave as the car took its set. Now. Me and Carter alone on the side walk. "Come home with me." He whispers.

I turn my head to him shocked. "Why?"

He lean in with a small smirk. "No back alley's or offices. I will see you there." He purrs in my ear. Carter kisses my cheek and walk to his black Chevrolet.

I stroll towards my car confused and beating out of my body. I should go right. The sound of the radio blast through the car as I start my car. If my conclusion is dead set I think Carter wants me... Literally. He want to make lo- have sex with me. I have not had sex in what? Three and a half years.

Does Carter likes to play fair? Dirty or does he like other stuff? Stuff I don't know. What I know from experiences is keep still and close your eyes. Never was I on top or never was I in control. Led alone with a twenty seven year old professor.

My inner goddess jumping up down on what is going to happen. She is more excited than me. I shouldn't go, its against the rules for a student going to a teacher's house.

I came again to the vast building... It took me an hour to drive from the restaurant to his apartment. More or less its fifteen minutes, but I? I just could not rest myself to arrive this early. I need to play hard to get right?

'That's for high-school. Not in college especially in Carter Grey's case' My inner goddess mummers.

I roll my eyes at her and climb out.

Strolling in I came to find the same old man who helped that night. "Good day Miss. Good to see you again."

Seeing his name tag noticing his name is 'Erickson' why haven't I notice it before, wait I was in a Carter zone.

"You too Erickson, is Mr. Grey home?" You know his home.

"A moment." He put the phone to his phone pressing a number on the keypad. "Mr. Grey. Miss Lawson is here."

He knows my name?

"Very well, I will send her up." He set it down and wave to the elevator. "He is expecting you, please go through."

I walk to the elevator but stopped in my tracks. "Thank you for helping with Car- Mr. Grey."

I turn my head a smile came to his face. "Of course Miss."

Is that a 'pleasure'?

I climb in the cart pressing the 'P' button. No password needed.

Opera begin to play in the cart. The woman sounds scared. The same reaction my body is giving.

A few seconds the door ping startling me. I walk in to the foyer my hands entwined.

"Took you long enough." A voice says I twirl around seeing Carter with a smile. And I can help return one to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY SHORT CHAPTER! The next one will be longer I promise.

~» LKBJA
~»WretchedAndDivine

I wanna thank these awesome girls for commenting on my story! You make my day when I read your comments! THANK YOU!

PS: I will do shout outs.