Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

Love is just a Camouflage for what Resembles Rage Again

Hard eyes stared at me intensely in some sort of bid to intimidate me. But it wasn't working. I raised my eyebrow and clenched my teeth, refusing to let it show it was bothering me...when in turn it actually was. I hated the way he looked at me. In fact I hated him looking at me. But I did like his hair...and those jeans. NO! Bad Effie Oh my god. I'm probably going to look like an idiot arguing with myself. I heard a small laugh. My eyes shifted towards Val. I had to force back my laugh. Every time someone laughs in an awkward situation I can't help but giggle. I think that was one of the main reasons I wasn't allowed to go to sex ed. Too loud and annoying. My stomach began to grumble again.

"Food?", She asked.

"Actually, could I get a glass of water?"

"Pfft, what do you like to eat?" She ignored my request and opened the fridge door. "Hmm, actually we have nothing in the fridge". She looked back at me. Noticing my stance becoming frigid. "Guys? Piss off please". They laughed and followed her request. Before Matt left he gave her a small kiss. I did my best to shift my eyes away. But I couldn't help but look at them. You could tell just by looking at them, they were so in love with each other and it made me sad and a bit envious. I wish I had something like they had. Not stuck in the mess I was in and it was so obvious I was going to be let out of it any time soon. "Effie?", Val asked awaking me from my thoughts. Matt had already left. But one person still stood, leaning against the counter, arms crossed watching my every move. My fists clenched but I was trying to distract myself from going over and punching the living daylights out of him. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing me angry. I walked over to wear Val stood looking at the contents of the fridge. Nothing I liked.

"Do you have any cereal?", She shook her head. "Aw well that's okay".

"Is there nothing there you like?", I looked at her sheepishly.

"Fussy eater I guess". She began looking through the cupboards .

"Do you like soup"

"Not really"

"My god, then what do you like?" She shut the small doors and turned to look at me. I really wanted to say a roll and square sausage, tattie scone topped with Stornoway black pudding and a glass bottle of irn bru. But I highly doubted they had anything like that.

"I don't know"

"You're so indecisive!", She exclaimed while chuckling, "You do what you have to do, I'm sure you'll find whatever you want some where". Val looked over at the silent man, giving him a look. Please don't leave me with him Val! She flashed me a smile exiting the kitchen.

His eye were still fixated on me but I continued to ignore him. Finding all the items I needed to make a sandwich. I went over to the drawer holding all the kitchen utensils pulling it open. Grabbing a knife and sliding the drawer shut. What if I threw this at him right now? I'd be pretty happy with myself, although I'd be causing myself some amount of hassle. I opened the butter spreading it over the fresh bread still trying to talk myself out of stabbing this asshole. Who, by the way, deserves it. I soon was finished and cut through the sandwich having it in two. Throwing the knife into the sink. Sitting down on one of the bar stools at the island. Picking up one of the halves and biting into it. I looked up.

Would this guy just quit staring at me. I rolled my eyes. I should be going off the nut (crazy psychotic bitch mode) right now, not sitting eating a fucking sandwich. My blood was beginning to boil. My eyebrows furred together. With one swift movement I stood pushing the chair away from me with my feet, gripping the plate with my right hand dropping all of it's contents on to the floor and launching the plate straight for the dickheads face. He managed to dodge it and he stalked towards me. I ran around to the other side picking up whatever I could get my hands on and throwing it at his head. The knife block sat in the middle of the kitchen island. He stopped coming for me as he noticed me looking at it. We both ran for it. But I was too late he had it knocked to the floor before I could manage to grab anything. His hands gripped on to my wrists as he pushed me backwards I fought with all my might but nothing worked he ignored me.

"Fucking stop it! Get away from me!", I kicked and tried to shove him back. I even tried to scratch his face with my nails. I felt my back hit the fridge door and he pinned my hands to the the top half of it. I lifted my knee up to his crotch and he let go of my hands. As I made a dash for the door he lifted me from the ground onto the island. As I threw my fists at him, my right one hit him on the cheek and he had it. He pushed my legs apart and stood in between them pushing my hands into the granite. Before I knew it, he pushed his lips against mine roughly. I couldn't stop myself from kissing him back, the energy he produced surged through me. He let my hands go putting his onto my hips pushing me further into him while mine were pulling at his hair lightly. I began moving my hands to his back and under his shirt running my nails. I could feel him becoming more and more erect by the second. He moved his hand up into my t-shirt making his way to my nipples. He pulled back looking at me with lust in his eyes as he touched my bar. He pulled slightly and I moaned, enjoying the feeling of pleasure.

"Uh, guys?", our heads shot the swinging door, where Val and one of the taller men stood. Both of them dying to laugh. I realised his hand was still up my top, I freaked out and pushed him away. Stomping off into the other room to see the other men sitting on the couches. I remember this room. I was able to sit here for five minutes before they sent me back into the dark awful basement. The three looked startled as I made my way to the stairs stomping loudly, travelling up to the room Val had sent me to. I swung the door open and slammed it shut, rattling the small pictures and trinkets that were placed on the walls. I threw myself onto the bed staring up at the ceiling. Why me? I heard the door open and shut.

"I don't want to talk just now Val go away", I said feebly.

"It's not Val", I looked up the see the fucking life ruin-er.

"Get out!"

"It's my fucking room, who do you think your speaking to!", he shouted at me. I stood up getting into his face.

"You", I said menacingly. Fucking Val putting me into this room. Oh shit I'm wearing his clothes. He raised his eyebrow at me. The look on his face gave me the fear to be honest, it shook me but I wouldn't let him see. He laughed menacingly pushing me back on to the bed. "No stop!", but he wouldn't listen. I didn't want this, not with him. He got on top of me as tried pushing him away. He began to move the collar of my t-shirt. "Please stop", He started to kiss the mark he left lightly and I immediately felt calm as his lips moved over my collarbone.

"I'm sorry", he said in between kisses, "I'm so sorry baby". I didn't know what to say, or what I could have done. "I'll never hurt you the way I did again", he looked at me with sadness in his eyes, I looked away. "Please look at me", his hand moved my head so his eyes reconnected with mine, "I'm sorry". My head was telling me to leave, to get away but my heart trusted him. As though it knew him. I sat up.

"Get away from me" I shook my head, "Just go away".
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys :D
Another chapter!
I've got so many ideas!
Hopefully I'll Get another up soon.
Have a great New Year!
Love Heather xoxoxox

P.S. Comment and subscribe m'lovers!