Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

Come Unglued

I sat in the basement with a bottle of booze, for what felt like an eternity. Looking around my once place of torment. Now I was doing the tormenting just by being down here. I listened closely at the men laughing. But heard nothing from the women. Guilt consumed me and I had to show face again for them especially Val, who's face I could still see in my head. I marched up the wooden stairs swinging up the large door revealing a very pissed off Zacky. I pushed passed him going straight to our room not wanting to deal with his bullshit.

"Effie." He called as he followed me. I sat on the bed taking a swig of the bottle in my hand. The breeze from the open window comforted me. "Effie!" He repeated more aggressively

"Pfft." I shook my head at him, "Why the fuck do you do this all the time? I'm suppose to mean something to you and all you do is either try to fuck me or treat me like shit." He leaned against the dressing table and crossed his arms.

"Is that so?" He was mocking me. "If you weren't such a disobedient bitch I wouldn't have to do this shit." My heart sank. I hate him.

"You are just a using fuck aren't you? Out for your own good." I took another drink and laughed, looking down at my feet. What's the point. Why did I come back. Because you love him. I did...I'm not so sure anymore. He pulled me up from the bed and gripped my face.

"You'll never speak to me like that again." I ripped my body away from him.

"I was fucking joking you psycho dickhead!" I was shouting now. My whole body shook with anger and fear. Fear of what might happen next. "I'm not your fucking dog. You'll never do that to me again or I swear it'll be the last thing you do!" His temper blew and he began breaking everything, throwing everything that came in contact with his hands. "That's what to fucking do break everything!" I screamed at him and threw my bottle at him. I watched it shatter against him breaking the skin on his arms letting blood flow freely. Zacky's attention was now on me and my heart stopped. He lunged forward and his hand connected with my face. I let out a cry as I fell onto the bed holding my face. He held my hands above my head as he got on top of me, the look on his face was murderous. The growls coming from his mouth were something totally inhuman and his eyes were no longer soft, he began transforming and I quickly pushed him off getting away from him but it was useless because his body was so massive it took up most of the room. Zacky was ready to attack at any moment and the only thing I could of doing at the time was scream as loudly as I could.

"Help me! Oh my God someone help me!" My heart rate spiked and my body was sweating.

"Effie!" Matt pounded on the door. "Calm down, it'll only make things worse!" The door handle shook. "Why did you lock the door?!"

"Why would I lock the door! He's going to fucking kill me!"

"He won't he loves you!"

"You should see him right now!" He bent down and bared his teeth at me. "If I die, tell my parents I love them!" I judged the distance between to door and death, putting my hands up I slowly stepped towards the door as he growled, not taking my eyes off of him. My back hit the door and I slipped my hand behind me unlocking it. I took my chance and took a run for it, slamming the door behind me passed everyone. The banging coming from my room scared the shit out of me and I quickened the pace but James grabbed me holding me in place.

"Face this, show him he can't do this." Could I do this? The door had broken down and I no longer had time to decide, his massive paws vibrated the floor as he raced for me. His body emerged and everyone else scattered it was Zacky and I. He growled lowly walking towards me. I looked directly into his eyes, another loud aggressive growl but he made no attempt to move.

"You will never lay a hand on me again or I will leave you forever." He no longer shook and started to transform back slowly. Zacky eyes met mine once more and he left me standing alone. Val opened her door, staring at me.

"Girls night?"

****

I pulled on my long sleeved top and my shorts.

"Effie is this a good idea?" Jen asked. "I mean he's the alpha." I looked at the women who sat around me. The all looked tense. I mean who wouldn't be in this position, I certainly felt like I was going to vomit and pass out.

"Yeah but look what he done to her in front of everyone, alphas don't do that. SO fuck him and let him wallow." Zina exclaimed, her mother gave her a look. Zack was still her son.

"What should I do?" She looked disappointed.

"I think we should go out. I love my son but I just...oh I don't know let's go." We all took each others hands and left the room and headed to the lounge area.

"Where are you going?" James questioned us like we were criminals.

"Out dancing." Val replied. He put a hand to his face. He looked so stressed and it was all because of me.

"Take the guys." We all protested. "No but's I need to be alone with my son." We spoke no more and piled out of the house and left for the club. Around half an hour we arrived at the same one Zacky and I met at, grabbing our table we ordered our drinks.

"Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!" We chanted at Johnny as the poor reluctantly took them. His poor wee eyes turned red and the coughing commenced. "Okay dance floor!" Zina grabbed the spluttering man, taking him away from the group. They actually looked really good together, I winked at Maria, "I think Zina found a man!" I pointed in the direction they went in and the woman's eyes lit up like Christmas lights.

I tried to let go of today's events but it was getting increasingly hard the more time passed. I had to drink more or I'd probably just start crying. As all of us danced together I became cut off from everyone else swaying my hips myself, until the creeps started to grab at me and I panicked. I searched through the crowd for my friends but I couldn't seem to find them. Two massive hands grabbed my hips pulling my back.

"Hey! it's okay!" Brian yelled over the music. Jen got in front me.

"You good babe?" I nodded and relaxed allowing my body to sway with them. "Body shot?"

"Hell yeah!" She pulled me in the direction of the bar and pushed me over it, lifting up my top. We now had everyone's attention. The barmaid started pouring the tequila down my body and Jen's tongue quickly went up my stomach and between my tits, lapping up every bit of liquid she could. The crowd screamed and cheered. We ran back to our table and Brian's eyes were fixated on Jen. She confidently sat on his lap, grabbing his face and kissed him.

"About fucking time!" We all shouted. I took my place next to Zina.

"Ef?" I put my arm around her.

"Whatty?"

"What are you going to do?" I gulped, I didn't have an answer to give her because I didn't know. I couldn't be near Zack right now and God knows what would happen if I was with him. All I could do was shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know, and to be honest I don't care." All lies. I cared way too much. But they seemed happy with my answer.

"Hey!" I felt a tap. "Wanna dance?" I turned around and squealed.

"Ron? How the fuck have you been!" He laughed

"Been good. WHo are they?" He questioned.

"Well you know Jen. That;s Matt, Val, Zina, other Matt, Brian and my soon to be mother in law."

"I heard you were all wifed up." I was confused.

"Who told you that?"

"Steph, she's been telling everyone you ditched her for some guy." My stomach was now about to fall out of my butt. I asked him when did she say that. "Yesterday." OH HOLY SHIT. She was still out there. I knew I saw her at the mall. "Okay well it was nice seeing you!" He looked at me strangely and left. My face was as white as a sheet.

"Effie?" Maria took my hand. "Is everything okay darling?" I couldn't answer her, I was so frightened.

"It's Steph." I trembled.

"Bitch you can take on an alpha! She'll be dust when you are done with her!" Jen said pulling away from Brian's face.

"Everything will be fine babe." Val reassured me.

"I'll drink to that!"

****

We stumbled into the house, it was in total darkness and nobody was in sight. Matt tried shushing us as we fell over nearly every object that came into contact. "Well I' going to bed good night my darlings." Maria wobbled away from us searching for the room her husband was is. The rest followed suit each finding their own rooms to sleep in.

"Wait!" The turned around. "Where's Jen and Bri?" Knowing chuckles escaped from their lips and I clicked. "OH!" I listened to them walk away. I was now officially alone and it seemed like the couch was my place of rest for tonight. I needed my bed but I didn't need to see Zacky. Laying down, I pulled a small cover over my body and stuffed my face into the pillow and I let the tears fall freely. All of the events were just totally unacceptable. The more I thought about it the more I sobbed, I was way to overwhelmed. I shut my eyes, trying to stop myself from crying and allowed myself to drift off.

I opened my eyes as I heard the loud stumbling foot steps. "Oh shit Bri" It was Jen moaning. I could hear Brian grunt. I sat for a moment. No fucking way. They were going at! I jumped up from the couch and ran away from the noises. All I needed to do was decide which room I was going to sleep in. Definitely not Jen's or Brians's. Just incase. I looked into Val's, she was sprawled over the bed and Matt was no where to be seen. SO I quickly got on top of her bed as she stirred.
"Hi."

"Hi drunky." Her sloppy smile was so cute. Until she had realised I had been crying, she pulled me closer cuddling me.

"Shh darling you don't have to be upset." I sobbed again.

"Why is he doing this??"

"He has to show that he's the alpha." She seemed puzzled. "I thought someone else would be getting the brunt of his wrath but apparently not." She closed her eyes for a moment. "Hes got a lot on his mind."

"Like what?" She shook her head.

"I can't tell you..." What could be so important that she couldn't tell me. If I Zacky's mate then I should be told. "It's difficult to explain, especially when you aren't a lycan."

"But you aren't a lycan!" I protested. As far as I was aware none of the girls were, well except Zina...I think.

"I know but I've been in this life a lot longer than you have and I've known the guys for my whole life. I get them, I understand the way they think." She had a point. I don't know how long she'd been here for.

"Then help me explain. That shit head doesn't talk to me." I pleaded with her. I had to know for my sake and sanity. I hated Val keeping things from me. Everyone else did but I didn't expect her to.

"Effie come on." She nudged me.

"No it's fine whatever." I smiled reassuring her that it was fine. but it wasn't I just didn't want to have this conversation anymore. But I decided to be truthful with her. It was time she knew how I was thinking and maybe by saying it, it would make it real, maybe I'd go through with it.

"Val I'm going home." She stared at me.

"What?"

"I'm going home. Maybe by leaving it'll sort things out. Zack will have time to think and he'll learn not to be a dickhead. He'll grow and so will I. We just won't do it together."

"Effie that's a bad idea." She whispered harshly. "Do you understand the consequences? It's not just you that's in this. We all are. When Zack takes over without a mate, then his rash judgement could turn everything into a massive shit storm. That's why they take mates! Lycans are impulsive, aggressive and down right stupid sometimes!"

"Then why is Zacky still like that?!" I asked her. "Come on tell me!"

"We don't know. We are all just as confused as you are. Maybe it's because of your family!"

"What are you talking about?" Matt stormed in.

"Val!" He threatened but she protested.

"No she needs to know!" She turned to me. "Effie...Dave McLaren...he. Oh fuck, he's not your father."

"Oh come away with that pish." I broke away from her. "Where is James?" Matt pointed downwards to the kitchen. I called out his name as I searched for him. He stood with his back to me with Zacky on his right. "James? What's going on?!" I was becoming hysterical. Maria appeared behind me.

"Come on darling." She took my hand. "Let's go to bed?"

"No!" I grabbed James shoulder and forced him to look at me. "Please! Why is Val saying Dave isn't my father?"

"Because he's not Effie." Another voice spoke from the door behind me. I looked at the man. He was tall and muscular. His chin was covered by a long beard and his eyes were soft and green. Just like mine.

"Who are you?" He shook his head.

"Maybe we should go a trip eh?"

"To where?" He smirked.

"You'll see."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!

Ooft all about these cliff hangers. Thank you so much to my new subscribers! You all make me so incredibly happy! Tell me your thoughts on this, what do you think should happen in the next chapter?
Oh oh oh also thank you for the recommendations!
Comment and subscribe?

Love you, Heather xoxoxo