Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

F.M.L.Y.H.M

I didn't realise our trip meant taking a flight from California to Scotland. Sitting on this airplane with a bunch of thuggish looking guys, in my opinion, is not the highlight of my day. I looked out the window, seeing nothing but sunlight and blue skies. Jen sat in the middle between Brian and I while Val, Matt and Johnny sat in front and James, Maria and the stranger sat behind us. Zacky sat himself at the opposite side. All I wanted to do was go over and speak to him but I couldn't, there was no speaking to that man, not just now anyway. Little Mattie and Zina decided to stay back at the house to keep an eye on things while we were gone. Nobody spoke much. To be honest I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Tea or coffee?" The stewardess asked. Brian and Jen shook their heads.

"As long as you make it an Irish coffee, then yes please." She chuckled, doing exactly what I asked. I gladly accepted the coffee, thanking her for it, taking a small sip.

"Do you not think that's a tad inappropriate?" Jen raised an eyebrow. I never replied. It was none of her business and I could drink if I wanted to. This helped sooth the heart ache and frustration I was feeling. "Effie."

"Shut up Jen. " I didn't look at her. I didn't have to.

"Be that fucking way then. Val, switch with me?" Her wish to get away from me was granted when Val swapped. Val gave me a look of dissatisfaction. She crossed her arms and spoke with Brian softly. I turned around in my chair peaking over staring at the stranger.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Duke son of George Levitah," Okay... "You have already met Lucas my nephew." My eyes lit up, I hadn't seen him in so long.

"How is he doing?"

"He's doing fine." I could tell that's all he was going to give me and I wasn't going to pry. Maria stared at me. Her face wasn't the same. I caused her to be hurt. If I had just stayed away and told Zacky no I wouldn't be coming back, everyone would be much happier. Especially Zacky. I twisted back into my seat and continued to stare out of the window. We were roughly about an hour away from landing. It had been a long flight and I was ready to see my family after such a long time.

"When we land in Scotland, all hell could possibly break loose." I could hear James mutter under his breath. Just forget about it Ef, that's all I could do.

****

With a smooth landing we were finally in Glasgow, my stomach filled up with excitement as we collected our bags. I was finally home.

"Okay so we are going to go get the cars and we'll meet your girls outside." James informed us taking all the men with him except Johnny. Taking our bags we headed in the direction of the exit. As the fresh air hit me, I relaxed. Home never felt so good.

"Welcome to Scotland!" A man shouted over smiling and waving.

"Glad to be back more like it!" I shouted back to the stranger who laughed. Did I look like a tourist? Probably, after all the Californian sun. It's hot as fuck and the water does strange things to you. I'm just kidding! The girls kept their distance ignoring me as they huddled in a circle to keep warm. I welcomed the cold, loving the feeling of it on my skin. The cars finally pulled up and we all piled into one. The girls all got in one leaving me alone. They probably blamed me for all this drama. It was my fault...but I didn't want them to ignore me or treat me like an outsider. What could I do to make it better? James, Brian, Matt and Johnny all sat in the car, waiting on me.

"Can I drive? I haven't driven in so long."

"Maybe that's why we shouldn't let you drive." I laughed, taking the keys switching with James.

"Tell them to follow us." I started the engine and left the airport. It felt weird driving on the other side of the road but I got the hang of it quickly. As we drove over the viaduct I could see the massive Southern General Hospital. It was brand new and awkward looking. We were soon passing Govan and then Ibrox.

"I Used to work over there!" I pointed.

"Hands on the wheel!" Johnny gripped onto my seat.

"I'm not that bad!" The guys chuckled. We passed the city. It still looked like a turd. The drive was long. I was dying to return home and see everyone. I hope they'd be happy to see me. I was dying to see Al, Dominic, June, Donna and my niece and nephews.

****

I stopped outside of my house, my dad's car was sitting in the drive way. I opened the car door, I could already hear the screams and laughter coming from the house. I couldn't contain my excitement anymore I slammed the door running through the entrance to the house and shouted.

"MUM! DAD!" I called upstairs and then looked through the rooms. I stared out the back window that over looked the garden they all sat outside, watching the children.

"Effie?" Maria stood behind me. I turned my head to look at Maria and smiled at her. "Aren't you going to go outside and say hi?"

"I'm quite nervous about this Maria. What would I even say to them?" Matt laughed from behind me.

"Say hi?" I scowled at him and took slow steps outside into the garden, where all the kids and adults sat. How would they react to seeing me. My stomach was literally about to fall out my arse.

"Auntie Effie!" Little Lewis screamed as he jumped to his feet and sprinting over. I picked up and spun him around his he giggled.

"Hello sausage, aw I've missed your wee face." I said as I smothered his in kisses.

"Auntie Effie what about me!" I looked down to see Shona tug at my jeans.

"Aw I'm sorry sweetheart come here." I had both of them in my arms as the rest crowded us, cutting me off from the Americans wolves.

"Fuck sake Ef, what's happened to you ya skinny bastard." Al hollered.

"Fuck sake Al, what's happened to you, ya plump bastard." I mimicked and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed loudly as I greeted everyone. "Where's the twins?"

"Uni." Dominic said, "They were suppose to be here but they are off on some trip or some shit." I tutted. They always do this. They are never around for this kind of stuff, but who am I to talk. I'm the exact same. But I wish I wasn't. I missed them so so much. Maybe this is what I want...To stay with them, here in Scotland. But what about your other family...what about Zacky. What about that abusive shit. I need to get away from him. My mother pushed passed her kids and stared at me.

"Oighrig!" Her eyes welled up and she pulled me into a tight hug. "Oh I missed you so much!" I put my head on her shoulder, and let my tears fall. "Aw chicken it's okay." She soothed me.

"Karen? Wit ye' dain?" He noticed me. Taking both of us in his arms. "What are you doing home?" He exclaimed.

"Are ye' not happy to see me?" I said, faking the shock on my face. He laughed and kissed the top of my head. I finally felt safe here. With Zacky I'm always on the edge, waiting on him snapping at me.

"Of course I'm happy to see you. I'm glad you've came back to visit us."

"Who are they?" Dominic piped up. My parents let me go and we all turned around and looked at the menacing bunch. How was I suppose to explain this one. Hey guys, meet my werewolf man/boyfriend/abusive motherfucker who beats me down on occasion, and meet his family who are all mental fuckers. This was going to be a hell of a ride explaining this.

"Oh well this is ugh...my...ugh." I stuttered unable to get the words out.

"Boyfriend's family." James voice cut through the tension, it was like a knife slicing through jello.

"Aw shit James! how you doing pal?" My father said letting us go and approached James. They hugged clapping each others back.

"Fine my good man. You remember my wife Maria."

"Maria!" My mother and her exchanged greetings. "Who are these lovely people?"

"That is Matt, Val, Johnny, Jen, Brian and my son Zachary." My mother shook all of their hands. Zacky was stiff as she greeted him. I could feel him tense up, and he had every right to. "And of course you know Duke." Her face fell.

"How are you Duke?" Her voice was forced and I scanned her face and she turned, the corners of her lips curled as she pulled me into another hug. "So who's hungry?"

We all squeezed in are the dinner table, eating away at the food my mum had made for us all. To my left sat little Lewis who was devouring his corn on the cob. And to my right Zack sat not making a move, not even bothering to make any type of conversation with anyone. What a moody fucker.

"So Zacky how did you meet my sister?" Al asked with a mouthful of food. Zacky never said anything and I don't think he had any intention of answering either. Not until I stabbed him with my fork anyway. His head snapped in my direction, his eyes angry as he looked down at me.

"Didn't you hear him?"

"We met in a club. Effie was with a couple of her friends and they seemed to have ditched her, so we just got talking. Her drunken mumbles hit the nail in the end for me. I was just like this I gotta know this girl." The women cooed and the men laughed at my drunken state.

"That's oor Ef. Mind that time when she was eighteen, she told the guy she had a crush on that he was-"

"Okay okay who's ready for a game." My mother is a saint, she gave me a wink, and picked up her plate "Come on let's go into the living room and play a game."

"Oh god it better not be charades." My dad said shaking his head.

"It's always charades."
♠ ♠ ♠
okay guys I have completely changed this, as I want it to have a different ending for a sequel.
I hope you like this chapter better than the one 11 months ago!
Bare with me I'll have this finished soon!
comment subscribe.

Love you Heater xoxox