Sequel: All or Nothing
Status: Completed! Stay tuned for the sequel.

I Can Be Your Everything

Always Wanting More

I'd finally returned. My heart ached so fucking much, the thought of her out there alone and not here in my arms, safe and sound squeezed my heart so tightly. Why couldn't I have just been there. I knew she was scared so why did I act the way I did. Maybe because I did hate her. I hated the thought of being was someone for the rest of my life, Having to cater to their needs as well as my own. I was selfish. But seeing her in front of the car like a deer in headlights changed my tune. I knew she wasn't dead. I could feel her, pulsing through my veins. I don't know where she is but I'd find her.

I looked at the house in front of me. I'd come back without her. What was I going to say them. I'm failing miserably and I couldn't do anything but keep searching but I need a fresh head and I needed to stop running in circles. I opened the door and slammed it loudly. I needed her. My body ached for her. I traveled heavily to the kitchen to see the others standing awkwardly around each other. Val looked shocked and let go of Matt who had her wrapped in his arms. I envied them. She rushed over and pulled me in for a hug cutting off all of my circulation.

"Where have you been!?" she exclaimed. "You look so tired and cold". Her voice was sad and she looked exhausted. I hugged her back not letting her go. She comforted me.

"Zack she's here", I looked up at Brian. What? She couldn't be. "She's upstairs but listen man-" I ran upstairs not caring what he had to say. I need to see her. I need to feel her against me. I reached my room. Stopping at the door and opening it gently. There she sat on the left side of the bed looking at the floor. I took slow and small steps towards her. Her head snapped towards my direction. Cold brown eyes looked up at me. Wait...brown eyes, I remembered her for having these amazing clear green eyes.

"Hello", I stopped. Her voice was cold like her eyes.

"Effie?", I took bigger steps, grabbing her arms pulling her to her feet, lifting her off the ground and cuddling her as tight as I could. She hesitated. Her actions were off putting, so I gently put her back down. "Are you alright?".

"Do I look like a disaster?" I laughed and shook my head. I put my hand on her shoulder and rubbed the spot where I put my mark trying to pull her in but she pulled away. "What do you want?". I was getting angry. I had no right to but it was just how I reacted. Putting up a wall. I folded my arms. Effie walked around me. "Why are you here?".

"I'm here for you".

"Like you were here for me when I was being abused by your friends?", my heart sank. I done this to her. I've ruined her. I remember her at the club. Her face was so innocent. She seemed like she didn't belonged there at first. But the way she moved told me other wise. Sloppily swinging her hips to the music in a bid to attempt to lure me in. It worked none the less. The way her skin felt against my hands sent electricity through me. That's when I knew she was the one. My drunken state allowed me to do what I shouldn't have. Being sober allowed me to carefully elude the reality of it all. But it made me bitter and angry. Her voice shook me out of my thought, "Like when I was out there all alone?". I gave her no answer. She scoffed and stormed out of the room throwing things out of her way. Stomping all the way down the stairs. I ran after. Not willing to let her go again. As I reached the bottom step of the stairs I gripped her t-shirt's sleeve pulling it back ripping it. Johnny stood in front of her with Matt by his side both of them looking down at her. Pure hatred in their eyes.

"Who are you?", Johnny asked her but she turned back looking at me, her eyes changing. I looked down at the mark that was suppose to be there. But it wasn't. No V. Nothing at all. Was this some sick twisted joke? Was my tired state playing tricks on me? I let her go. Taking a step back. This is her. I felt her, but looking at this woman brought me nothing.

~~~~
Lucas' POV

I ran through the woods as fast as my body could take me. My paws thudding against the ground. Dodging the trees. Effie has the mark of a man I hated with a passion. I hated having to come face to face with Zackary Baker. But I had to, to save the girls life. I came to the hill and pushed my body faster up the hill. I had reached the long dirt road that lead to the house. I let my body take it's human shape, my bones cracked as they went back into place. It looked the same as it did back in the day. The grass was still green and thick, hell even the flowers were the same colour. I knocked on the large door heavily. No answer. I knocked again hitting it even harder. I heard someone yell at the other side. The door swung open to reveal Brian Haner.

"Holy shit put some fucking clothes on Lucas". I ignored him.

"Where's Baker?", I asked while stepping into the house.

"Basement". I walked through the house and down to the basement where I could here soft strumming of a guitar. Zackary looked up as he heard my foot steps come down the stairs. He stood up. His body tense and his face contorting into anger.

"You and I need to have a little chat Baker".

"What do you want?" I spat at me.

"Hey play nice, I'm not here to cause trouble. I have something you want". I stated walking over and sitting on a stool. "Y'know when you mark someone they're not suppose to be half dead in a ditch" I smirked.

"What do you mean?", as soon as he said those words a woman appeared. The same face, hair body. But this wasn't Effie. She smirked at me menacingly. He looked at the woman as she stared at me. My body shook with anger. I could feel heat of it trying to get out. He pushed her back though. I sensed his hatred.

"I know where she is".

~~~~~

I just wanted to live my life. Peacefully. Work hard, find a good man or woman, settle down and maybe have children then grow old. Unaware of anything. Blissfully ignorant but happy. The worst thing hopefully to happen would be my kids getting bad grades. But life doesn't work like that, it hits you so hard you'll fall to your knees. It'll have you hanging by your wrists, whipping every inch of your skin taking your innocence and love away until you can love no more. It'll create demons. Small awful demons who whisper in your ear at night. Who tug away the blanket of faith and security.

I'm still here in this cave. But I've been alone for a while now. Lucas usually comes in and checks on me every day for a few hours bringing me supplies. But he hasn't came in days. I sort of miss him. When he'd leave, he'd never take me with him. He was a great help though, I can hardly complain. He sorted my wounds quickly. My leg was definitely not broken just sprained, it's healing quickly. I just wish I had my bed back. My friends. The one person I missed most of all was my mum. I can still smell the scent of Chanel perfume. The sheer warmth of her cuddles and her smile. That smile protected me from every uncomfortable things I had to endure through out my life in Scotland. My body began to tense and tears began falling. I took in a deep breath and let out a sob. I wonder what she'd think if she'd seen me now. I started to sing the song we sang in the car driving up to shopping centre when I was sixteen.. "Up in Memphis the music's like a heatwave. White lightning, bound to drive you wild. Mama's baby's in the heart of every school girl "Love me tender" leaves 'em cryin' in the aisle. The way he moved, it was a sin, so sweet and true. Always wanting more, he'd leave you longing for. Black velvet and that little boy's smile. Black velvet with that slow southern style.A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees. Black velvet if you please".
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SO SO SO SO SORRY.

I've not posted in 5 months. Works a bitch.
Hope my readers are still there :( I hope you guys have read the last chapter first cause I have completely changed it.
Again sorry.

Love Heather xoxox