Status: Please let me know what you think! Updates as often as I need a break from my thesis! ;)

How to Train Your Avengers

Disclaimer: I do not own any Marvel characters or any of the How to Train Your Dragon characters. They are owned by Marvel (Disney) and Dreamworks.

Plot Summary: HTTYD/Avengers crossover. Gender swap for Hiccup. On Outcast Island, Alvin the Treacherous makes a deal with Loki to rid the world of dragons. Meanwhile of the East Coast, the Avengers are fighting off HYDRA agents, but an unexpected guest comes into the crossfire and accidentally damages the helicarrier. Nicholas Fury and the Avengers are facing a new threat that happens to cross not just worlds, but timelines as well. A displaced Viking and Dragon duo are fighting to adjust to their new surroundings. Old enemies and allies of Berk resurface, scattered across the US, along with all of the dragons. Containing the dragons and keeping them a secret from the public is just the surface of the problems the Avengers are facing as the past collides with the present. Can the legendary Dragon Conqueror teach the Avengers how to train their dragons in time to defeat a deranged enemy once more?

Rating: PG
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure
Status: In progress
  1. Chapter One
    Of Dragons, Superheroes and Demi-gods
  2. Chapter Two
    Interrogation
  3. Chapter Three
    Taming the Skrill and the Screaming Death
  4. Chapter Four
    The Deranged and the Dragons
  5. Chapter Five
    I have a Night Fury!
  6. Chapter Six
    How to Train Your Avengers
  7. Chapter Seven
    Ruff and Tuff